It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many of you are sick of these commercials

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: galaga
You'd be horrible as a witness to a crime.

As are most eyewitnesses.

Yeah, but if you couldn't tell the difference between a black dude and a white dude, you truly would be blind.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: galaga

LOL man I've seen it. It's the truth.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rekrul

LOL man I've seen it. It's the truth.

Lol! It's the damn truth.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Yeah, but if you couldn't tell the difference between a black dude and a white dude, you truly would be blind.

That's easy, the Black dude comes from a much more superior race than the white dude.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

This comment makes me feel uncomfortable.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 12:42 PM
link   

You have a choice.
You can turn off the t.v.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I would honestly suggest not watching.

Doesnt mean "getting rid of your tv" either.. If you are interested in a show, or whatever, you can get it digitally or with physical box sets.

Arguably, theres still "programming" in them thar hills, but eliminating all mainstream media/news and commercials is pretty much guaranteed to improve anyones life dramatically.

There are better ways to get actual news too, rather than third party propaganda filters.

Taking the time to do a 7-10 digital detox is great too.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 12:43 PM
link   

That's easy, the Black dude comes from a much more superior race than the white dude.

I would say physically. Hell yeah, for real. The fastest man on the planet is black, that one Mr Olympia dude, black. The best running backs to ever play in the NFL, black. I think Native Americans can give Africans a run for their money in marathons though. But heck, Jim Thorpe is on that running back list too. I think if hockey and swimming was more accessible to black kids, I think they would eventually dominate.

Think about this. Can you imagine a Shaq in front of the goal and LaBron as an enforcer?

Can you imagine?
edit on 25-8-2020 by galaga because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Think of the fights. It would be brutal.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   

More uncomfortable than the interracial commercials the Original Poster can't handle?

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Think about this. Can you imagine a Shaq in front of the goal and LaBron as an enforcer?

Can you imagine?

Then hitting up some suburban white women's book club? Yeah, I can imagine.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   

The companies have to do this. The liberals are forcing them to do this - or else

If they have a white couple with white children the companies are called racist and doxed and liberals demand Democrats boycott them.

If they have only black people, which is ok with me, no issue anymore than a white couple; the companies worry they will alienate white people because they are told all white people in the US are racists by liberals.

So they figure an interracial couple is safe from liberal doxing, boycotting, and bullying by the liberal politically correct or else crowd.

If the children are to be viewed as possible by the couple they must look racially neutral, so that explains it

If you have noticed there are probably more commercials starring racially neutral people than ever before so liberals can't complain because they can't figure out what race the people are.

I think interracial couples with all races is fine, no problem, but it may be more difficult to find actor children who look like they belong to the couple. But for the most part liberals only dox, bully and boycott over black or white issues, which is why the couples are nearly all black/white, both ways gender wise what I have observed.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Yeah lol

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   

More uncomfortable than the interracial commercials the Original Poster can't handle?

I dont "feel" uncomfortable. I "feel" that it is forced.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   

I "feel" that it is forced.

Do you keep a little scoreboard or a spread sheet?

"Oh, there's another one where the colored is with the white person!"

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 01:04 PM
link   

That's kind of messed up. I don't think galaga is trying to go that way with this discussion. None of this has felt "racist" to me.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 01:07 PM
link   

That's kind of messed up.

Is it? Who actually pays attention to statistics like this? I mean he did say 80% of commercials were like this.

edit on 25-8-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: 👁❤🍕

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   

The people making money off of them. I used to work in the TV industry. A single commercial alone is worth millions of dollars. People are greedy.
edit on 25-8-2020 by Rekrul because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Rekrul

No, I meant the alleged 80% statistic.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   

I "feel" that it is forced.

Do you keep a little scoreboard or a spread sheet?

"Oh, there's another one where the colored is with the white person!"

Just a mental one. You are clearly stuck on the black part of my original comment. I also asked where the other types of interracial couples were on TV. It's not always about black people. Other people live on this planet too.

Another comments, yours included, in this thread got me thinking. What if they are pushing a black dude/white woman thing to "dilute" the black race? Or possibly, to even save the black race from extinction?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join