It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many of you are sick of these commercials

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Interesting, because in most of the interracial commercials I have been seeing, it has been a white man, with an african american woman.

Here in MI anyway.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: galaga

And the gay couples and not to mention when it is a white dude in the commercial they make him out to be an idiot or a clown.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: galaga

originally posted by: muzzleflash

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

It's all part of our agenda to eliminate the white race through selective breeding.

Hide your wives and daughters.

Ironically the opposite is happening but being hidden.

Don't worry I won't tell anyone.
We'll let it play out...

Yes, I've heard black people say they are being "hunted".

What like blacks hunt white people to strong arm rob them? They wait when they see them, they walk up behind them or come straight for them as if they are going around and then bamb! knock em out and rob them.

So who is really doing the hunting?

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Most of the TV networks are owned by far left leaning politically correct "people". I don't support them. I haven't had cable TV in like 8 years, and never plan on going back.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

I am color blind. I don't pay attention to the race of people.
So you only judge the commercial by the content?

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Download the YouTube vanced apk file. It eliminates all of the ads on YouTube. FYI I don't support that here because it takes money away from websites who need it. Just a small disclaimer.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn
And the gay couples and not to mention when it is a white dude in the commercial they make him out to be an idiot or a clown.

Or a giant cuck like that loser Jerry Falwell Jr.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

The worst one is the bacardi rum commercial with that guy dressed up like a woman and that gay dude stretching his ass out. Honestly nobody wants to see that.
edit on 25-8-2020 by Rekrul because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rekrul
The worst one is the bacardi rum commercial with that guy dressed up like a woman and that gay dude stretching his ass out. Honestly nobody wants to see that.

Do you have a link?

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Hmm I'll look, it's on late night MTV. I usually see it at work.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   

It's weird I can't find a link, or any mention of it anywhere. I think it was like a rupaul signature ad or something. It's funny how I went to YouTube to actually look up an ad.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Here in my country I noticed the same. The ads, commercials especially from insurances or governmental institutes "serious" business all incorporate the same over representation of a demography that is just not existing in these numbers here, like that.

It really started in 2015 I think was when I noticed it because suddenly it was everywhere. I am not sure, if it is seen as "education for the intolerant dummy", view rating related or just personal observation.

Embrace differences! But not forced or for viewing rates/minority bonus. I see more minorities in advertising than in real life. It does not bother me, but it is so much that noticed.

I only know this cultural differences from vacations in foreign lands, this is why it immediate was foreign but also familiar sight to me, when it started to become more of a thing.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Black men love white women. Its racist to keep white women to ourselves.

Even was a poster when the riots started saying "they" brought the seed for our women.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

It's all about maximizing profits. They don't want to alienate anyone. They use the guise of politically correct to reap as much cash as possible. I truly don't think they give two sh!ts about people what so ever. Just what's in their pockets.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Nivhk
Everyone loves white women. I personally think Latinas don't get enough attention.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   

I wish we were all like you.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Rekrul

We have a term for this and it has to do with viewing rates and TV series / movies. It has even been picked up by movie makers itself and has been subject to lot's of parody, and because the term is so widespread, most call it out.

The term itself sounds racist but in fact it points out the bias, greed and mindset of those, that use it to maximize profit or viewing quotes.

I dislike it because it is racist in itself a bit in terms of that the actor or model is being used for their skin color or race, not the talent and skill they posses.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rekrul
a reply to: Nivhk
Everyone loves white women. I personally think Latinas don't get enough attention.

Dude, I'm Latino. Let me tell you this. Once a latina hits 40, she will turn into what I like to call a "brown penguin".

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   

You'd be horrible as a witness to a crime.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: galaga
You'd be horrible as a witness to a crime.

As are most eyewitnesses.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join