It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lesbian Witches are Running Black Lives Matter

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 05:23 AM
link   
A very interesting video concerning Black Live Matter being run by three black lesbians. I suggest you research highlighted words in video so you understand the weak attempt at concealing who and what drives them to this hatred.

For some reason I can't post the YouTube video here but you can watch it at: www.youtube.com...

There is a protection spell covering this video. Those lesbians know their black magic.

I have had a few issues with local convent witches (mostly Wiccan...harmless). Wiccans are not the only practicing witches, there is another type much more dangerous .... like the type of these women and there is only one way to stop a satanic witch ...... a bullet between the eyes.

Fighting witch (flesh and bone) with prayer (in this case) does not work. Back in 2015 (? maybe 2014) I reported to local authorities I found in the Black Forest near Stuttgart, Germany a ritual Satanic altar with animal bones and dried blood on the altar. I took samples of the blood to the LKA for analysis. A few weeks later while sitting on my balcony I noticed a group of people standing underneath a light pole chanting and pointing at me. They would point and shout. They knew my name. After a few nights of this the police came out and had them removed. Maybe I will write up a thread on this subject. I have photographs, tons of photographs from various investigations....but again I have been trying to post photographs on ATS for years, since a newbie and I can NOT figure out how to do it.

For those wanting to know more about African witch practices that these women use is explained in the video.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 05:31 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Damn, I had money on it being run by the sugar demons and underpants gnomes.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Very interesting, thanks. I also have a lot to say about witches and their political power. I hope that you will continue the topic and start publishing your materials. Understand how to post videos and pictures on the forum, there are many threads and instructions on how to do this.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 05:40 AM
link   

I've had two run ins with withches / one of them Roma........................ After the fear instilled from those experiences I'm literally too scared to even click on your YT link, but these things are very real and need addressing by TPTB

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 05:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

Very interesting, thanks. I also have a lot to say about witches and their political power.

I Doubt BLACK LESBIAN witches have any political power whatsoever which is actually the topic here.

But as for political power and associations - well lets look up RussianTroll on Wikipedia and see what the breakdown is......."Very interesting".

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Wonder what these black lesbian witches do with their broomsticks?????????

Bet ya its not riding them in the common understanding of it.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: CthruU

The connection of magic and mysticism with political power has existed since ancient times. Any thinking person can find materials and analyze them.
The Russian-language Wikipedia is operated by moderatoms from Ukraine and Poland with the general administration of Great Britain. Accordingly to it and certain materials. In Russia, links to Wikipedia are bad manners.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Sorry you had to have that experience, I know how scary it can be. A Satanic witch truly has LIMITED power but those behind her/him are very powerful. Depending how well the witch preforms the blood ritual depends on who and what happens afterwards.

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

I've had two run ins with withches / one of them Roma........................ After the fear instilled from those experiences I'm literally too scared to even click on your YT link, but these things are very real and need addressing by TPTB

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 06:01 AM
link   
I have been trying for years to publish photographs on ATS.......

originally posted by: RussianTroll

Very interesting, thanks. I also have a lot to say about witches and their political power. I hope that you will continue the topic and start publishing your materials. Understand how to post videos and pictures on the forum, there are many threads and instructions on how to do this.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Roma witch? I know these bitches and probably one of the most dangerous global convents. They need to all be shot on sight.....not kidding.

STAY AWAY

They are excellent in performing curses, nightmares and sicknesses.

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 06:19 AM
link   

"Roma witch? I know these bitches and probably one of the most dangerous global convents. They need to all be shot on sight.....not kidding."

Totally agree mate, they're not just a bunch of thieving buggers, they also posess these withches who'm are incredibly evil. The world's governments needs to put out a new campaign alongside 'Don't Smoke' and 'Don't drink and drive' with something along the lines of 'If a Roma knocks on your door and offers you an amulet DO NOT ACCEPT IT AT ANY COST it's more than your life's worth!'

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 06:20 AM
link   
The world would be MUCH more exciting, if there really would be "supernatural" experiences. But it ain`t because there isn't.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Does the U. S seem to be under a spell?
I think it does. Can't believe you're still wearing
those masks

+9 more 
posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 06:26 AM
link   
I like when I scan ATS in the morning and the thread titles could have been ripped from the Weekly World News.

In other breaking news Batboy to be nominated for Secretary of State and Elvis, who's been hiding in Peoria, to be made Secretary of Defense once Biden steals the election from the Messiah.

ETA: And I purposefully waited to be the 13th post because: Hail Satan!

edit on 25-8-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: 👁❤🍕

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 06:29 AM
link   
It’s true, they all took turns turning me into a newt. Thankfully, I got better.

Is this where I find out ATS has always been an ARG and I’m just now catching on?

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Step 1. Press

Step 2. Press Select files and upload

Step 3. Click. The uploaded files will appear in your form.

Step 4. Click on the desired file and copy the first BBcode of the picture

Paste the selected code into your post or comment. Click on the preview, and if the picture appears, publish.
All)))

How can i upload a youtube video?
edit on 25-8-2020 by RussianTroll because: Add

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Actually Masons follow Apollo not Satan.

All masons worship the god Apollo and you will be shown when you become baptised when you receive your 33rd degree.

Freemasonry at its core is not a Christian organization. There are many Christians who have left Freemasonry after discovering what it is truly all about. Please visit Ex-Masons for Jesus for more information. There are also good and godly men, true believers in Christ who are Freemasons. It is our contention that this is because they do not truly understand Freemasonry. Each person should pray for wisdom and discernment from the Lord as to whether to be involved with Freemasonry. This article was reviewed and approved for accuracy by a former Worshipful Master of a Blue Lodge.

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
I like when I scan ATS in the morning in the thread titles could have been ripped from the Weekly World News.

In other breaking news Batboy to be nominated for Secretary of State and Elvis, who's been hiding in Peoria, to be made Secretary of Defense once Biden steals the election from the Messiah.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
Actually Masons follow Apollo not Satan.

Did you figure that out with your Ouija Board?

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

If you don't know, there are 24 time zones on our planet. That is, 13 post can be for people from 24 different places.
Do you want to have your own personal post of Satan? Or just pride?

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

Er. What?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join