It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stunning performances by Russian children from the show "Voice. Children. Russia".

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 03:14 AM
link   
The Voice show has been successfully broadcast all over the world for a long time. Russia also picked up this tradition. Children's "Voice" gives especially a lot of emotions. Very young performers often give odds to adult artists, captivating with talent, sincerity and purity.

Today I bring to your attention, dear members of the ATC forum, several, in my opinion, the brightest and most touching performances from the Russian show "Voice. Children". All songs are performed in Russian.

1. Halillujah (Russian version). Artyom Kolesnikov and Yulia Sirinko, Marcel Sabirov, Ksenia Ponomarenko.

The author of the music for this famous song is Leonard Cohen. "Hallelujah" is one of the most beloved and most performed songs of all time.

Leonard Cohen wrote Hallelujah for several years and wrote about eighty verses, of which he chose four. The mentor of the young participants in the show, Leonid Agutin, composed words for the music in Russian. The song turned out to be a surprisingly light appeal to God.

2. Hurt (Russian version). Marina Sverdyukova, Victoria Solomakhina, Alisa Kozhikina

The song "Hurt" is known for the performance of Christina Aguilera. The original English text is an appeal of the singer to her father, with whom Christina had a difficult relationship. The singer did not have time to tell her father how she loves him until his death.

Max Fadeev wrote a wonderful Russian text to music. The young performers sang the song so touchingly that they were able to compete with one of the best singers on the world stage.

3. Eduard Rediko, "Opera No. 2"

This song by Vitas "Opera No. 2", which has become a world hit, is known and loved in many countries of the world. Especially in Russia and China, where it was performed by the amazing young man Dimash. In the song, the singer struck a high note in falsetto, which shocked and attracted the attention of the public. It is interesting that Vitas was also the author of the music and lyrics for this composition. According to him, he wrote this song at the age of 14.

Eduard performed the hit artistically and charmingly!

4. Deniza Khekilaeva, Vera

A native of Nalchik, Deniza Khekilaeva, has been singing since the age of 4. She wanted to participate in the Voice.Children contest immediately after she saw the ad on TV.

Mom did not want to give her daughter to the show, because she was afraid that the girl would be very upset if no one turned around. But the eleven-year-old artist decided that she would definitely try to sing in front of Russian stars. She went on stage and sang the song "Vera" by Valery Meladze from the album "Real Romantic". The little beauty conquered all jury members and spectators with her voice and talent.

5. Rutger Garecht. I recognize a sweetheart by his walk

"I recognize my dear by my walk ...", this song of unknown authorship, has been performed since the beginning of the 20th century. She was in the repertoire of Vladimir Vysotsky, Mike Naumenko and many others. In 1995, the song was performed by Garik Sukachev and it became popular again.

Young Rutger simply "knocked everyone out" with his version.

Thank.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

In Russia, you dont sing song, song sings you.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: galaga

In Russia you don't go on TV...
TV goes on you!

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

TV goes on you!

Personally, I only watch historical programs, some news and football on TV. And that's all)))

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 12:25 PM
link   

TV goes on you!

Lol!

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   

I like this show.

I watch a few versions of it but I had no idea that russia does one.

That was a very good job by those kids!
edit on 25-8-2020 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   

I watch the in depth history channels on Utube like Kings and Generals, Mark Felton Productions, and Drachinifels channel on naval history.

You would love these because the creators are fair and pretty dam neutral usually.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Unfortunately, I don't know English to that extent. (((
On the forum, I communicate through a Google translator. It would be interesting. thank)))

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Is there no translator for Utube yet?

These are the best history channels in the world currently. Its worth a lil effort because you'll get lost in it after a few episodes.
edit on 8/25/2020 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Is there no translator for Utube yet?

These are the best history channels in the world currently. Its worth a lil effort because you'll get lost in it after a few episodes.

I will try to. Maybe there are Russian subtitles.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 11:00 PM
link   

They are absolutely precious! Such amazing voices and such stage presence! That last guy... what a performer!!
Thanks for sharing. I wish they all had English subtitles, like the first one. I'd love to hear what that last song was about.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: new_here

Thank. This is a slang "yard" song of the 20s of the last century. Nobody knows the authors of this song. I will try to translate her words for you through Google translator.

And I recognize the darling by his walk.
He wears, wears pants and breeches.
And he wears a hat on a Panama,
He wears Nariman boots.
He wears Nariman * boots.

Why did I recognize you, dear?
Why, why did I love you?
And I didn't know that before
Now I suffer every hour.
And I didn't know that before
Now I suffer every hour.

Now my boy has gone, but he will not return.
He left, apparently, forever. Forever and ever!
He will never return home,
He left only his card.
He will never return home to Moscow,
He left only his card.

But I recognize the sweetheart by his walk.
He wears, yes wears breeches.
He wears Nariman boots.

The boots he wears Nariman!

* Nariman - shoes sewn at the Narimanov shoe factory in Azerbaijan (slang).

top topics

join