It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democratic Congresswomen excited people are taking their grievances to the streets in Portland etc.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Riffrafter
a reply to: The2Billies

The "Squad"?

Ha!

That is all.

Carry on.

The Squad has become THE most influential force in the Democratic Party. Despite laughing at them, they were re-elected in their primaries because they DO represent the new Democratic Party and the direction the party is headed in for the future.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 09:38 AM
link   
The more Democrat BS continues to get exposed, the more the agenda is visible and obvious 😃

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Now car dealerships are being burned in Kenosha, WI, what does this have to do with racial justice? The riots began with "peaceful BLM protests" and became, as in every Democratic Party run state/city violent/senseless property damage/terror/and rioting. The new liberal left way to express ones feelings and to silence those who you don't like.

The new il-liberal left.

But if you watched the RNC convention
"We will no longer be silenced"

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I can't believe the dems let these bags of crap represent them.
Trump is a but whole these 4 are on a whole different level.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: The2Billies

originally posted by: Riffrafter

The "Squad"?

Ha!

That is all.

Carry on.

The Squad has become THE most influential force in the Democratic Party. Despite laughing at them, they were re-elected in their primaries because they DO represent the new Democratic Party and the direction the party is headed in for the future.

I know...

It sucks too for all of us.

We're going to lose half of the country to these dimwitted, hypocritical, "do as I say, not as I do", wastes of a few pairs of perfectly good shoes.

Lo, how the mighty have fallen...

edit on 8/25/2020 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat
How many children died during the revolutionary war?

YEah this isnt a revolution though. if it becomes serious you will see massive waves of african americans running away from people shooting at them and forced deportations for them after being stripped of citizenship due to terroristic activities. The conspirators heads should be impaled on pikes along the road to the white house as a reminder to the next 10 generations that some favors come with a very high price.

The good ones who remain should be rewarded for their efforts and law abiding and get to keep anything the traitors had such as property ,bank accounts,those sorts of things.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join