It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planned Parenthood Sworn Video Testimony Admits Using Partial-Birth Abortions to Sell Baby Parts

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
When I found my birth mother as an adult, she confided in me that I would not be here if abortion were legal at that time.

Since she told me that, I have always looked at political candidates to see what their stances are on abortion.

It's amazing how many so-called religious people are pro-abortion, pro murder.

My mother is pro-life, but I was born two days after Roe V. Wade, had my birth mother wanted to abort me, I would have missed protection under the law to live by 2 days. I can remember as a VERY young person, probably 4 years old going to Right to Life offices with her and seeing what abortion really was, even at that young age, I knew what I was looking at and understood what it was.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMALLYETALLIAM

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: JON666

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
a reply to: infolurker

Planned Parenthood is busted

What's this? The 100th time? They're definately going down this time for sure!

Meanwhile,

Supreme Court Strikes Down Louisiana Abortion Law

Another one bites the dust.

Let's hope that all liberals start following their own convictions and abort every single last child that they could possibly have.

For the planet!

As an added benefit, it would eliminate an entire generation of functionally retarded posters on the internet.

Win/Win!!!

I personalty find it odd or I should say hypocritical when those who purpose population reduction themselves having 2 or more children.

They don't mean THEIR children, of course... those will be properly programmed and become the new Master Race.

No... what they really mean are the undesirables... the Irish, the Blacks, the poor people...

The "human weeds" that the founder of Planned Parenthood talked about.

Almost sounds like something we went through before in European history...

And always keep in mind, the left doesn't mind hypocrisy because they champion moral relativity.

They actually are rather proud of their hypocrisy.

To them it is a super power.

It allows them to accomplish things politically that they otherwise could not do in a polite society.

Nail on the head Lumenari.

Why is nobody, particularly the BLM crowd rioting in the streets over the fact that more black babies in NYC are aborted than killed each year? Or the fact that in majority African American arease is where Planned Parenthood focus a majority of their marketing efforts?

Because they aren't being paid to riot over that. They riot over the stuff their Commie overlords tell them to riot about.

and Commies don't care about any of that stuff.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Why waste a perfectly good fetus?

Seriously... if this type of abortion is legal then why not put the fetus to use for something possibly beneficial?

If it's perfectly good why kill it to begin with?

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

As an added benefit, it would eliminate an entire generation of functionally retarded posters on the internet.

Win/Win!!!

I see what you mean, It'll stop people in high powered cars, driving into people, just because...for instance.

You went to Narnia to build a strawman there for us!!!

You could have not gotten further from the subject and still stayed on the planet...

Actually I was being somewhat singular, you were not, you want rid of generation/s...I think you get too much license around here as a very ordinary poster of hate.
edit on 24-8-2020 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Uhm..... haven't we already known this for a few years already?

Nothing new.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 07:38 PM
link   
why do you keep repeating this LIE that most planned parenthood is located and does businees in poor black areas??????? 6 in 10 abortion providers are located in neighborhoods where half the people are white

fewer than 1 in 10 YES 1 in 10 abortion providers are located in neighborhoods where mare than half the residents are BLACK

some 13 per cent of abortion providers are located in neighborhoods where more than half the residents are Hispanic

www.guttmacher.org... STOP LYING

Meanwhile,

Let's hope that all liberals start following their own convictions and abort every single last child that they could possibly have.

For the planet!

Win/Win!!!

I personalty find it odd or I should say hypocritical when those who purpose population reduction themselves having 2 or more children.

They don't mean THEIR children, of course... those will be properly programmed and become the new Master Race.

No... what they really mean are the undesirables... the Irish, the Blacks, the poor people...

And always keep in mind, the left doesn't mind hypocrisy because they champion moral relativity.

It allows them to accomplish things politically that they otherwise could not do in a polite society.

Why is nobody, particularly the BLM crowd rioting in the streets over the fact that more black babies in NYC are aborted than killed each year? Or the fact that in majority African American arease is where Planned Parenthood focus a majority of their marketing efforts?

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Win/Win!!!

I see what you mean, It'll stop people in high powered cars, driving into people, just because...for instance.

You could have not gotten further from the subject and still stayed on the planet...

Actually I was being somewhat singular, you were not, you want rid of generation/s...I think you get too much license around here as a very ordinary poster of hate.

I was simply following the left's narrative to its logical conclusion.

Is that hate... or just the beliefs of the left explained in plain language?

Which I suppose are one and the same.

I wasn't the one championing them though... just pointing out the hypocrisy.

Which you obviously can't deny or speak of, so instead you interject the Stupidest. Strawman. Ever. into the thread.

SoOo...

About Planned Parenthood selling body parts for profit and counseling young impressionable mothers to do that...

You on board with that?

It is a simple yes or no answer.

As far as me getting too much license to say anything here.... just LOL

I was thinking once of getting a Don't Tread On Me tattoo on the back of my neck because that is EXACTLY where that Mod's boot is half the time.

I play by the same rules here you have to do.

Keep up sparky.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: research100
why do you keep repeating this LIE that most planned parenthood is located and does businees in poor black areas??????? 6 in 10 abortion providers are located in neighborhoods where half the people are white

fewer than 1 in 10 YES 1 in 10 abortion providers are located in neighborhoods where mare than half the residents are BLACK

some 13 per cent of abortion providers are located in neighborhoods where more than half the residents are Hispanic

www.guttmacher.org... STOP LYING

Meanwhile,

For the planet!

Win/Win!!!

Stop reading crap studies.

Guttmacher Institute's study relied on zip code mailing areas, ignoring nearby minority neighborhoods in different zip codes, and revealing little about the actual demographics surrounding the abortion facilities. In addition, by only including Black populations of 50% or more, nearly 4 times the national average, it excluded the many neighborhoods where minorities have a strong presence without holding a majority. For perspective, 28 states have Black percentages under 12.6% and the highest Black population of any state is 30.5%. In reality, this study was a smokescreen intended to allow media and pro-abortion activists to preserve the storyline that Planned Parenthood Federation of America (PPFA) is not targeting minorities. To accomplish this deceptive conclusion, Guttmacher’s study included all abortion facilities providing over 400 abortions per year and offered no supporting data to unravel the truth about PPFA’s locations

In reality, 78% of all operating PPFA clinics are within a 2 mile distance from a poor minority area.

Stop using Google for your research.

Because you are really not being truthful to your username.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 08:16 PM
link   

a reply to: JON666

Not being sarcastic.
My point was that "if" the abortion is done legally then whatever happens to the fetus should be irrelevant.

And therein lies the problem .
Folks have forgotten what the root of all laws is.
Morality .
It's legal , so therefore it has to be right , right ?
edit on 8/24/20 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 08:27 PM
link   
soooooo basically what you are saying is only rich women can have abortions, poor women cannot...poor women are far more impacted from an unplanned or birth control failed or they were raped or molested pregnancy..

so pro choicers influence women to have abortions...well the other side does the SAME THING...I read this women blog..she lies to pregnant women and says this " you may regret having an abortion but you will NEVER regret having a child"

she doens't know these women personally but she guilts them ALL into having the baby how many BELIEVE her have the baby and deeply regret it..HOW ANGRY are they...do they abuse or kill the child??????????? all you care is that they are born after that you don't care what happens to them.

abortion will not end it will be legal or illegal.....so if it becomes illegal how many more babies will end up in foster care which is already over burdened, you all gripe about paying taxes well if there are more kids how many will be abandoned, how many will be abused how many will be killed....... so more kids will need government help doesn't that mean you will have to pay more taxes?

a reply to: Lumenari

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Win/Win!!!

And because I like math....

Your star per post average is 1.39 with 19,152 posts.

You are statistically a below average poster... not even ordinary.. which is about a 4.

My stats are 9.93 stars per post... with 9,835 posts.

You have 26,633 stars... I have 97,633 stars.

I am not an "ordinary" poster, according to the membership.

You have made over twice the amount of posts that I have.

You have 31 applause in that time... I have 70.

So even the mods agree with me...

I am not an "ordinary" poster.

Just sayin.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Best post in this thread, honestly.

It is so easy to forget that the basis of law is our shared moral substrate.

What happens when morality is no longer the basis for law? What if it's retribution? What if it's simply a profit motivation? What if it's nothing more than the machinations of a system that directs itself for its own, often unknowable ends?

What if we're experiencing a new tyranny? A tyranny of fatal indifference?

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 08:51 PM
link   

For the planet!

Win/Win!!!

Keeping this thoughts is approving evil. That's why evil blooms.
Child is a child. You cant have that
edit on 24/8/2020 by PapagiorgioCZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Not being sarcastic.
My point was that "if" the abortion is done legally then whatever happens to the fetus should be irrelevant.

Saving the body is illegal, that was the point of the video, they are getting around the law by deceit.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Yeah, I understand that.

It’s still stupid that the abortion is legal but selling the body is illegal.
The whole justification of abortion is that the fetus is not a person.
Why would the fetus be treated any different than a tumor?

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

Why waste a perfectly good fetus?

Seriously... if this type of abortion is legal then why not put the fetus to use for something possibly beneficial?

If it's perfectly good why kill it to begin with?

Because the Supreme Court says she can.
A women doesn’t need a reason and you can’t ask her for one.
You can argue if it’s right or wrong and beat the moral consequences to death but as it is today, on a legal basis, it’s her body her choice.

All I’m saying is that since the law is the way of the land, why waste a fetus that could be beneficial to a research lab?

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22
It's a baby, what's ludicrous is in the womb it a fetus that can be eliminated but once out side of the womb it's a baby, if you kill it it's murder. How can you say it's a tumor? Are you the tin man, if you only had a hart?

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 10:52 PM
link   

You missed my whole point.

I never said one way or the other if I approve of abortion. In all honesty I would never want one if I had gotten a girl pregnant unexpectedly.
I would want to raise my kid.

But..
Abortion is legal.
It's not murder legally.. Your moral opinion can disagree. Still the law remains.

So why just dispose of the fetus?
To me we should make the best of a bad situation.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 11:02 PM
link   

You missed my whole point.

I never said one way or the other if I approve of abortion. In all honesty I would never want one if I had gotten a girl pregnant unexpectedly.
I would want to raise my kid.

But..
Abortion is legal.
It's not murder legally.. Your moral opinion can disagree. Still the law remains.

So why just dispose of the fetus?
To me we should make the best of a bad situation.

The whole point of the video was that they purposely not damaging the body so they can sell the organs, which is skirting the ban on partial birth abortions. There saying yea it's against the law but were not doing it on purpose it's all an accident, that were not damaging the body and it's valuable organs. To me it would be like a motorist who kept running over pedestrians and blaming the defective steering on their car.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 11:08 PM
link   

I'm all for nailing criminals to the wall.
No disagreement from me.

My whole argument is based on legally preformed procedures.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join