It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planned Parenthood Sworn Video Testimony Admits Using Partial-Birth Abortions to Sell Baby Parts

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Planned Parenthood is busted. Sworn testimony of harvesting organs for profit. Of course this all goes away if Biden wins and there is no question that this has been going on for quite awhile since in 2017 we had two biotech companies settle for 7.8 million for buying illegal tissue from Planned Parenthood.

www.latimes.com...

www.centerformedicalprogress.org/2020/08/planned-parenthood-sworn-video-testimony-admits-using-partial-birth-abortions-to-sell-baby-parts/

The new video also shows testimony from Tram Nguyen, Vice President of Abortion Access at Planned Parenthood Gulf Coast in Houston, TX. The federal Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals found in 2019 that CMP’s undercover footage of Nguyen admitting Planned Parenthood could sign a statement disclaiming “intent” to perform an intact extraction abortion, and then go on to procure an intact fetus, was forensically authentic and accurate evidence that Planned Parenthood Gulf Coast had committed partial-birth abortions. Under oath, when shown the video clip and asked if it was her understanding that an abortion provider could provide an intact fetus so long as the form was signed, Nguyen testifies, “Yes,” and when asked if it is true that intact abortions occur in spite of the form, Nguyen admits, “It is true.”

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 05:49 PM
link   
"But behold, the axe is laid at the root of the tree; every tree, therefore, that has not produced good fruit is cut down and falls into the fire."

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Why waste a perfectly good fetus?

Seriously... if this type of abortion is legal then why not put the fetus to use for something possibly beneficial?

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 05:58 PM
link   
When I found my birth mother as an adult, she confided in me that I would not be here if abortion were legal at that time.

Since she told me that, I have always looked at political candidates to see what their stances are on abortion.

It's amazing how many so-called religious people are pro-abortion, pro murder.
edit on 8/24/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Well, they gotta make this covid vaccine they want to force on Australians from something;

But Anglican Archbishop of Sydney Glenn Davies said there were ethical questions about the potential vaccine, because scientists have used cell lines from an electively aborted foetus.

"To use that tissue for science is reprehensible," Dr Davies told AM.

Abortion is just a front for eugenics business.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Planned Parenthood is busted

What's this? The 100th time? They're definately going down this time for sure!

Meanwhile,

Supreme Court Strikes Down Louisiana Abortion Law

Another one bites the dust.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Seriously... if this type of abortion is legal then why not put the fetus to use for something possibly beneficial?

It could be because the interest of the abortion clinics is their bottom line, not what is in the best interests of the mother or child.

So they "counsel" the mother (donor?) with that interest in mind.

Why not complete the train of thought and go full-on soylent green for the elderly as well?

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian

Meanwhile,

Let's hope that all liberals start following their own convictions and abort every single last child that they could possibly have.

For the planet!

As an added benefit, it would eliminate an entire generation of functionally retarded posters on the internet.

Win/Win!!!

edit on 24-8-2020 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Wouldn't surprise me if they already have....

If after seeing these multinationals hand over millions to BLM, imagine what might be in all of that processed food they are poisoning Americans with.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 06:21 PM
link   
This is sick,

If there is routine malpractice going by affiliates then those involved should pay the price....t's not politics though, pushing that meme is worse than sick, on such a delicate, and rightly so, subject.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 06:21 PM
link   
We have no punishment to fit their crime. May they burn in hell.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Meanwhile,

Let's hope that all liberals start following their own convictions and abort every single last child that they could possibly have.

For the planet!

As an added benefit, it would eliminate an entire generation of functionally retarded posters on the internet.

Win/Win!!!

I personalty find it odd or I should say hypocritical when those who purpose population reduction themselves having 2 or more children.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Win/Win!!!

I see what you mean, It'll stop people in high powered cars, driving into people, just because...for instance.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

Win/Win!!!

I see what you mean, It'll stop people in high powered cars, driving into people, just because...for instance.

You went to Narnia to build a strawman there for us!!!

You could have not gotten further from the subject and still stayed on the planet...

edit on 24-8-2020 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: JON666

Meanwhile,

For the planet!

Win/Win!!!

I personalty find it odd or I should say hypocritical when those who purpose population reduction themselves having 2 or more children.

They don't mean THEIR children, of course... those will be properly programmed and become the new Master Race.

No... what they really mean are the undesirables... the Irish, the Blacks, the poor people...

The "human weeds" that the founder of Planned Parenthood talked about.

Almost sounds like something we went through before in European history...

And always keep in mind, the left doesn't mind hypocrisy because they champion moral relativity.

They actually are rather proud of their hypocrisy.

To them it is a super power.

It allows them to accomplish things politically that they otherwise could not do in a polite society.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: infolurker.

It is not legal, if the Nazis had the medical use for intact aborted babies they surely would of taken advantage of killing people. I hope your remark was you just being sarcastic. The original Roe V Wade was limited to the the first trimester. Like most laws that have been invented in the clauses of the constitution it has creaped clear to the point of babies being born.

I find it odd that when speaking of abortion it a fetus, have you ever heard of it being referred to that way during a wanted pregnancy? No it's how the baby doing, by depersonalizing it becomes ok. I see infomercials for what they call the plan B, what ever happened to plan A, like wear a rubber or don't do it.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Meanwhile,

For the planet!

Win/Win!!!

They don't mean THEIR children, of course... those will be properly programmed and become the new Master Race.

No... what they really mean are the undesirables... the Irish, the Blacks, the poor people...

And always keep in mind, the left doesn't mind hypocrisy because they champion moral relativity.

It allows them to accomplish things politically that they otherwise could not do in a polite society.

Nail on the head Lumenari.

Why is nobody, particularly the BLM crowd rioting in the streets over the fact that more black babies in NYC are aborted than killed each year? Or the fact that in majority African American arease is where Planned Parenthood focus a majority of their marketing efforts?

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMALLYETALLIAM

Meanwhile,

For the planet!

Win/Win!!!

Nail on the head Lumenari.

Why is nobody, particularly the BLM crowd rioting in the streets over the fact that more black babies in NYC are aborted than killed each year? Or the fact that in majority African American arease is where Planned Parenthood focus a majority of their marketing efforts?

Statistically the most dangerous place to be in America as a black person is in your own mother's womb.

That's just... heartbreaking if you think about it.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: JON666

Check your mail!

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: JON666

Not being sarcastic.
My point was that "if" the abortion is done legally then whatever happens to the fetus should be irrelevant.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join