It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top White Supremacist & Neo-Nazi Endorses Joe Biden

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: CrawlingChaos

That's idiotic. You are an assumption generator, you assume to understand a simple opinion of a racists words with no endorsement either way. It was you who placed the value judgement on it, not me.

No...

YOU took his words, and made it YOUR argument... That's the definition of espouse...

YOU espoused a Nazi, and did it gladly. You can't walk that back now.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 11:23 PM
link   

a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Or at least that is what he would like the world to believe, who is to really know.

Well he just told you.

Biden is the future of white supremacy.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrawlingChaos

a reply to: CrawlingChaos

That's idiotic. You are an assumption generator, you assume to understand a simple opinion of a racists words with no endorsement either way. It was you who placed the value judgement on it, not me.

No...

YOU took his words, and made it YOUR argument... That's the definition of espouse...

YOU espoused a Nazi, and did it gladly. You can't walk that back now.

BOOM!
Drop the mic...and take a bow.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Birds of a feather flock together. BLM endorses Joe to, same philosophy Black Neo Nazi supremacist.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
I can't help but think that Charles Manson is sitting in prison realizing that he was just a visionary ahead of his time.

Charily died in 2017, he may of said oh # Trump president.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

"So far to the third page, not one is willing to acknowledge that the Biden campaign has totally rejected Spencer's endorsement. It's much more fun to just ''speculate'' on all the ifs and whats' about it."

I do.

Probably most here do.

It's still funny.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

"I hear the Chinese Communist Party headquarters in Beijing is pulling out all stops to support Joe Biden!"

Will be sending more money to Joe's kids then?

(Seriously, look it up. Biden really is that dirty)

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 12:31 AM
link   
About time , it shouldn't be a shocker to anyone that the democrat party has done more harm to minorties and racial tension within the past decades than the kkk and neo nazis could have ever dreamed off.

Amazing it took him this long to figuire it out, but obviously he isnt the sharpest knive in the drawer.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Well, yes, I guess we can see it that way, that white supremacy needs a competent context within which to exist. That may have been what he was saying, and for that saying that the Trump White House does not offer competency.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Oh dear, oh dear!

I'm not sure what to think here...

I remember David Duke making a similar statement in support of Trump way back in 2016. Trump was questioned about it on one of the MSM propaganda outlets, with his earpiece going in and out, and made a generalized statement about having to look at whatever group he was being asked about. Then, when he found out which group it was, he denounced them, personally, twice. His campaign manager also denounced them. That's three denouncements, yet to this day people still claim that he didn't and he's the ultimate racist.

Now Richard Spencer does the same thing to Joe Biden. OK, how does Joe Biden react? Well, his campaign puts out a tweet:

"When Joe Biden says we are in a battle for the soul of our nation against vile forces of hate who have come crawling out from under rocks, you are the epitome of what he means. What you stand for is absolutely repugnant. Your support is 10,000% percent unwelcome here," Andrew Bates, the director of rapid response for Biden's campaign, tweeted.

But wait... Joe Biden didn't say that! Andrew Bates said that. Where is Joe Biden? Doesn't this matter enough for a personal denouncement? At least twice to be sure? Trump did... can't Biden?

Before all this started, I would have shrugged my shoulders and wondered what all the big deal was. No one can force someone else to not support them! That's silly! But then everything changed, and now we can expect someone to take the blame for who supports them. So I assume that's the rules we are playing by now, so that means Joe Biden is a racist, xenophobic white supremacist and so is anyone who supports him. Aw heck, let's just call all Democrats "deplorables" now.

Damn, I really liked the old way better when we could just use common sense and move past stoopid without getting it all over us... but I guess it is what it is. My most sincere apologies to any Democrats out there, but it was your leaders who changed the rules. You are now all racist, white supremacist deplorables.

Don't feel bad though. I was one for the last four years. It's not that bad, really.

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 01:19 AM
link   

a reply to: Southern Guardian
So far to the third page, not one is willing to acknowledge that the Biden campaign has totally rejected Spencer's endorsement. It's much more fun to just ''speculate'' on all the ifs and whats' about it.

When Spencer's ballot arrives, will the Biden people stationed at the precinct throw his out?
edit on 8/25/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

"I remember David Duke making a similar statement in support of Trump way back in 2016. Trump was questioned about it on one of the MSM propaganda outlets, with his earpiece going in and out, and made a generalized statement about having to look at whatever group he was being asked about. Then, when he found out which group it was, he denounced them, personally, twice. His campaign manager also denounced them. That's three denouncements, yet to this day people still claim that he didn't and he's the ultimate racist."

Here's hoping that one or two centrist dems look it up for themselves. The media really has been that biased for the past 5 years. At least.

Seriously, please take a moment to see for yourself.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 02:29 AM
link   

a reply to: burdman30ott6

Actually Burd, I place no value on this guys words. Biden''s group said take your endorsement and blow.

Yea? Sure.

I think he believes that Trump's agenda no longer serves his own agenda because the Trump agenda is headed for the rocks, election or no election, it's incompetency a bellweather for America's future. I don't see any angles here, just listening and watching the games play out, with a little commentary on the side.

Yes you do value his words, otherwise you would not have quoted them as a method of attack against Trump.

You tripped yourself up... And would have been better just letting it go instead of trying to defend your obvious support and admiration for Spencer.

As for Biden, clearly he is delighted with this endorsement. He is a virulent racist himself so they have a lot in common.

I don't believe his rejection of the endorsement. He will have to keep saying it every time he speaks until he finally gets fed up and won't say it again... At which point he'll be a proven racist who holds the same values as Spencer. .. that's how it works as per democrat rules.
edit on 25/8/2020 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 03:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: aeroscrog
a reply to: TheRedneck

"I remember David Duke making a similar statement in support of Trump way back in 2016. Trump was questioned about it on one of the MSM propaganda outlets, with his earpiece going in and out, and made a generalized statement about having to look at whatever group he was being asked about. Then, when he found out which group it was, he denounced them, personally, twice. His campaign manager also denounced them. That's three denouncements, yet to this day people still claim that he didn't and he's the ultimate racist."

Here's hoping that one or two centrist dems look it up for themselves. The media really has been that biased for the past 5 years. At least.

Seriously, please take a moment to see for yourself.

Moreover, he rejected Duke's endorsement PRIOR to the Tapper interview when it was raised in a press conference PLUS he actually left the political party he was in (REFORM) saying in the year 2000, quote:

"So the Reform Party now includes a Klansman, Mr. Duke, a neo-Nazi, Mr. Buchanan, and a communist, Ms. Fulani. This is not company I wish to keep.

You see, leftists don't care one jot about the truth, only their talking points.

Under THEIR rules, Biden is a racist and neo-Nazi because Spencer has endorsed hm.
edit on 25/8/2020 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 07:44 AM
link   
I'm not into fanboy wagon hate.

The Nazis, BLM, Antifa, this is all so lame and dumb.

Using them as a political punching bag is getting stale.

Where's my AQ terrorists when we need a good distraction?

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Let me guess, the media has ignored this just like all the other racists that support Biden?

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

You nailed it... Biden and the DNC are actively trying to segregate this country. That's a white supremacist's dream as much as it is the dream of all the black supremacists that get up there and cheer for Biden.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

This is literally the realization of a comedy skit.

Which is typical, at this point, of the left.

Nice work, Democrats.

Dude... That was the best, LMFAO!!! It's crazy how true that was and really puts into perspective what a joke the democrat party has become.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 08:22 AM
link   

I saw Spencer the other day, with his swastika tattoos and gestapo uniform, he is just like the third reich enthusiasts.

Neo Nazi's is just a buzzterm these days, a term that people use words use to seem smarter than they are. I know the date of the annexation of Warsaw, Auschwitz, and so forth.

I have another buzzterm...conformation bias.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 08:23 AM
link   
It would be more accurate to just call them racist, they’ll embrace anything in an attempt for power a reply to: ketsuko

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join