It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top White Supremacist & Neo-Nazi Endorses Joe Biden

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
This is gold.

No one on the left bats an eye, and you guys are jumping through hoops
😅

Yea, this is devastating news to Dillon as he eats some McDonald’s in his jail cell. 🙃

That's because deep down, they have known this is their core ideology for a long time so comes as no shock to them.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Jungle Joe No-Bump and his lying dog faced pony soldiers apparently earned 1 vote today. From a racist. And lost 35k votes in Kenosha, in a swing state.

So happy for them, he should fit right in

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMALLYETALLIAM

This is gold.

😅

Yea, this is devastating news to Dillon as he eats some McDonald’s in his jail cell. 🙃

That's because deep down, they have known this is their core ideology for a long time so comes as no shock to them.

Hello?...Democrat Party of Slavery.
Of course 'White Supremacists' call the Dem Party "Home-Sweet-Home".

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMALLYETALLIAM

This is gold.

😅

Yep, Democrats were against freeing the slaves. And they are the ones who used water cannons...blinding black protestors in the 60s.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian

Strange times.

Biden Campaign Rejects Richard Spencer Endorsement, Condemns Views as 'Absolutely Repugnant'

Meanwhile:

Former KKK leader endorses Trump for president again – and Tucker Carlson for VP

..and what was Trump's initial response to David Dukes endorsement?

Tapper asked Trump if he would condemn Duke and say that he didn’t want the vote of white supremacists.

Trump replied: "Well, I have to look at the group. I mean, I don't know what group you're talking about. You wouldn't want me to condemn a group that I know nothing about. I would have to look. If you would send me a list of the groups, I will do research on them. And, certainly, I would disavow if I thought there was something wrong."

Let's take note that Trump had known about David Duke and referenced him years before.

What about his response to white supremacists in Chartlottesville?

'very fine people'

You can't control who endorses or calls out support for you. This is true. How you respond to that support is what matters.

I thought Trump was getting old and his mind was going. Isn't that what you folks were going with not long ago?

+17 more 
posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Did you SERIOUSLY just reference the Charlottesville comment, which was taken completely out of context by CNN and then debunked in the same hour.... 3 years ago?

/golfclap

You are right in that the party cannot choose who endorses them.

Does it make you feel better about voting for Biden now... that the foremost White Supremacist in America is stating that Trump wasn't good enough for him but Biden is his perfect choice?

Buhahahaha!!!!

You keep posting, I will keep laughing.

To the OP...

It would just make sense that Spencer would back Biden.

They were both big fans of the former Senator Byrd, after all...

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I thought Trump was getting old and his mind was going

Where did I say his mind was going?

TRUMP: I have 'one of the great memories of all-time'

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Did you SERIOUSLY just reference the Charlottesville comment

Yes.

You are right in that the party cannot choose who endorses them.

Great. Glad you agree.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Biden denies of course but don't trust a known BS artist like Biden.

He welcomes the support "quietly" from basement headquarters 😃

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 06:06 PM
link   

A face only a mother could love really.

Well, that's if his mother is also a racist wankpuffin.

edit on 24-8-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Since democrats are the party of racial politics, this just makes sense.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Spencer must be especially fond of Biden for his comments against desegregation of schools:

"Unless we do something about this, my children are going to grow up in a jungle, the jungle being a racial jungle with tensions having built so high that it is going to explode at some point."

www.businessinsider.com...

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM
Easy, Trump made him do it!

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian

Did you SERIOUSLY just reference the Charlottesville comment?

Yes.

So you aware that what you referenced is not true in any way, but yet you keep referencing it?

I'm beginning to think by reading your posts that the RNC is actually paying you to post and help Trump.

After all, anyone still in the middle of the road politically reading your posts will quickly come to the conclusion that at best, you are willfully ignorant and at worst, just another troll.

Either way a good example of a typical left-wing voter.

Keep up the good work!!!

And for the record....

Does it make you feel better voting for Biden now because Spencer thinks Biden is a better candidate for a White Supremacist then Trump is?

It's an easy yes or no answer.

edit on 24-8-2020 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 06:17 PM
link   
sKamala's Delight....

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Both were against letting black kids into their white schools, school busses, and commuter busses too.

Joe Biden said allowing blacks on white busses would expose his kids to a jungle. His words.

He said it multiple times. In the US Senate. On the record. On camera.

Look it up for yourself dems, I promise your head won't actually explode, but restarting the part of your brain that allows critical thinking will be uncomfortable for a while.

You've been lied to for a long time, so it won't be easy, but a lot of good people are holding the door open for you on the other side.

I double dog dare you.

Look it up and then post here that you STILL support the fascist dems rioting in the streets and Jungle Joe Biden. I'll bet two scoops that many of you couldn't do it lf you tried.

Even if you can't quite take the pain of restarting critical thinking today, its coming soon. Take a deep breath, look up the racist Biden beliefs, and confirm you are still a true believer.

You can even use Biden's catch phrase against me. Call me a dog faced pony soldier. Own it.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I thought this had the potential to be a troll to turn the general public against Biden as he got his 15 minutes of fame leading a crowd of Neo-Nazis chanting 'Hail Trump' and throwing Nazi salutes shortly after the election result and even by Neo-Nazi standards he's a bat# mental extremist.

However, after a couple of minutes sleuthing it turns out he is sincere in his views and swittched his support to Dems in 2017 after US strikes on Syria orchestrating protests in Washington. He formally announced backing to the Dems on 8th of Jan this year after the assasination of Suleimani, he's consistnt in hiis pro-Dem views ever since so it's not a stunt/troll - feck knows why as it's not as if Dems/Biden wouldn't have done the same or worse.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: aeroscrog

edit on 24-8-2020 by Lumenari because: oop

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Why wouldn't the uber statist Richard Spencer support Joe Biden?

To people like them, the power of the State should be absolute.

Especially the power to decide who (in the royal sense) lives or dies.

Do I need to remind anyone that Margaret Sanger of Planned Parenthood was demonically racist?

Of course, there is nothing to see here.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Spencer likely supports Antifa too.
Perhaps he's behind one of those black masks.

Let's face it...BLM and ANTIFA has turned into a movement of rioting Leftist, fascist, white kids burning down American cities.
What neo-Nazi wouldn't love to get him some of that?

Biden is Spencer's new Fuhrer.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join