It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drones packed with C4 explosives deployed as cartel battles to dominate armed residents

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 11:26 AM
link   
This is a new type of warfare. The cartel can not approach the residence because they are armed and able to repel them from their area so they send in drones with explosives. Talk about the next wave suppression of the population.

Source: www.dailymail.co.uk...

I can see the movies they will create as a result of this news. I imagine there will be videos from cell phones coming out soon as well. For fs sake. This is truly horrible news.

www.dailymail.co.uk...
edit on 8/24/2020 by machineintelligence because: added content

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I just wonder why Mexico fails to send in the army to suppress the cartels. Fear? Infiltration? Could it be that at the national level, the cartels ARE the government...?

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Lazarus Short

There was a documentary i watched on netflix about cartels and the people trying to fight back against it.

It's a bit old now, but basically it was saying that corruption runs incredibly deep. Army, politicians, local and state police, ect...

I would imagine it's still the same case.

And in fairness, the usa is heavily feeding the cartels. We need to legalize weed, psychedelics, and make it harder for people to develop a opioid addiction.

That will help a little bit. Maybe we should just legalize meth and heroin?

edit on 24-8-2020 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: machineintelligence

Just wait when car bombs can drive themselves.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lazarus Short
I just wonder why Mexico fails to send in the army to suppress the cartels. Fear? Infiltration? Could it be that at the national level, the cartels ARE the government...?

Hard to do when Generals are taking money from the Cartel.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Mexico is and has been a pawn / puppet of the USA since the mid 1800s.

We did march on Mexico City too btw and won the Mexican American War.

So technically the Mexican govt is an extension of the US govt due to having more clout over them than anyone ever could.

About the Cartels...
What do you know about Iran Contra?

Did you also know that nearly every cartel leader was once an intelligence agent?? Look them up, only a few dont seem to be intelligence but most of them are widely known to be.

What I'm saying is that the CIA runs the Mexican govt by proxy...

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   

When the cartel threatens to kill your entire family in front of you, and I mean anyone remotely related to you, people fall in line pretty quickly.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

There was a documentary i watched on netflix about cartels and the people trying to fight back against it.

It's a bit old now, but basically it was saying that corruption runs incredibly deep. Army, politicians, local and state police, ect...

And in fairness, the usa is heavily feeding the cartels. We need to legalize weed, psychedelics, and make it harder for people to develop a opioid addiction.

Those aren't the main drug coming from the south.

Meth is cooked locally with local ingredients.
Heroin is from Afghanistan more than its from anywhere else.

Weed is legal already in a third of the USA.
Psychedelics are usually local too.

The main drug the Cartels deal in that is sourced from South America is a white powder from the coca leaf.

Which is bizarre to me because every hospital carries multiple variants of coca for pain relief and every Coca-Cola still has coca leaf in its formula to this day.

So yeah - we should legalize everything.
Everyone has a right to their body AND it would economically defeat the Cartels overnight because with it legal they'd have to form a corporation and get legal and make profits the normal civilized way with permits and #.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   
"It's just a drone"

"It's only til we flatten the home"

Ahhhhhh. The new normal.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

originally posted by: blueman12

Those aren't the main drug coming from the south.

Meth is cooked locally with local ingredients.
Heroin is from Afghanistan more than its from anywhere else.

Weed is legal already in a third of the USA.
Psychedelics are usually local too.

The main drug the Cartels deal in that is sourced from South America is a white powder from the coca leaf.

Which is bizarre to me because every hospital carries multiple variants of coca for pain relief and every Coca-Cola still has coca leaf in its formula to this day.

So yeah - we should legalize everything.
Everyone has a right to their body AND it would economically defeat the Cartels overnight because with it legal they'd have to form a corporation and get legal and make profits the normal civilized way with permits and #.

I lived in front of a cartel house last year. They sell mostly meth and the cartel will own said house and just replace renter if raided.

Most of US ghettos are cartel dominant. Most people have no idea how bad it is in the inner city and it's a cartel problem at this point, one that makes more money than the Mexican government. I don't see it getting solved without military intervention, either. And god help us if intelligence agencies are behind it. (HINT HINT THEY ARE.)

Way too much money is behind illegalization of drugs, the same money that feeds you poison when you're diagnosed with cancers. The same cancers they've thrown millions at to "cure" but just can't seem to do it.

It's all designed by the same hand.
edit on fMondayAmerica/Chicago4001699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

That hand might actually be a Claw.

I'm open to something... Otherworldly being behind all this...

Why all the UFO coverups if there's no danger and if there was a danger than how did we go 75 years with no alien invasion or danger manifesting?

If they are here why hide during all this evil and tragedy mankind faces? All the innocents hurt raped killed etc.

Maybe the puppet master behind all this isnt even a human being after all? Sure would explain a lot!

I bet it's a Claw.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: machineintelligence

Those devices that they built are low budget micro claymore mines.
They seem to be about as effective as the budget allowed.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I was thinking miny airborne claymore mines as well.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

Ain't prohibition just great!

I agree with your post.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 04:12 PM
link   

when el chapo can bribe the president of mexico with $100 million, they can do what they want.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Maybe this historical information will shed some light on your questions:

There's a lot of money in the refugee trafficking business as well, the stricter the immigration policies and border controls, the more money can be made.

In the early 50's, Time magazine reported the following from “Give Me Liberty And———,” an unpublished play by Eugene O’Neill: “We talk about the American Dream, and want to tell the world about the American Dream, but what is that dream, in most cases, but the dream of material things? I sometimes think that the United States, for this reason, is the greatest failure the world has ever seen.”

Materialism—A Deadly Philosophy (1965)

The highest values of living lie in material well-being and in the furtherance of material progress.

Why is it deadly? How can you avoid becoming infected?

“AFFLUENT SOCIETY HAS LED TO MATERIALISM,” read a boldfaced headline in the Edinburgh (Scotland) Evening News of May 18, 1963. “POSSESSIONS NOW ‘MORE IMPORTANT THAN PEOPLE,’” the secondary headline continued.

The article that followed observed that today people are concentrating attention on attaining material things, to the neglect of relationships with fellow humans. The community “has become merely a place to earn the money to buy things, and the idea that a man might make friends there and get emotional satisfaction out of relationships with his mates has gone by the board,” a prominent Leicester University lecturer noted.

Few observant people will deny that this is often true. The materialistic philosophy embraced by godless communism, namely, that ‘the highest values of living lie in material well-being and in the furtherance of material progress,’* is as closely adhered to in Christendom as it is in Communist lands. Observed a news commentator in U.S. News & World Report (October 19, 1959): “America stands self-hypnotized hugging the Communist philosophy of life with all the zip and gusto of a parvenu nation. . . . America, in clear violation of her own past traditions and the beliefs of her Founding Fathers, has today accepted this deadly philosophy in toto.” Not only is this materialistic outlook prevalent in America; it is characteristic of much of the world.

WHY DEADLY

*: Webster’s Third New International Dictionary.

edit on 3-9-2020 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

nah
ive been to mexico. my friends always told me you gotta go. i went like 5 times. hated it everytime.

there are no laws there.

you get in a taxi, there is no meter. the guy driving 'decides' how much you owe him.

multiply that by everything.

since there are no laws, the people run wild.

im never going back ever.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Can you not remember all the weapons being sent to Mexico by the US government. This is funded by the intelligence services to keep the nation in a state of poverty. Same tactic used by Israel. The money raised by these revenue channels is used to fund illegal wars and terrorism off the book.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 01:47 PM
link   
If they threaten every cop and politician's family with beheading if they try anything against them what are you going to do?

top topics

join