It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNC 2020 logo a symbol of why more Democrat run cities are burning

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Who doesn’t love Campbell in “Army of Darkness”?

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam
Who doesn’t love Campbell in “Army of Darkness”?

The religious right.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tekaran
Just throwing this out there as well. I read that the DNC took "under God" out of their Pledge of Allegiance. Not confirmed, but I've been seeing it everywhere on twitter.

You know who actually got that put in there in the first place? The Knights of Columbus.

Yup, it was a Papist-loving mackerel-snapper Secret Society that did that. That's the same group that the Federal Reserve-loving Kennedy belonged to.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   
If the DNC logo was a statue, it'd be soooo knocked over already.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence
Wow, look at all the Satanic Symbolsof Death on the RNC logo!! And there are FIVE of them!!

Those eyes look evil AF, too.

In the Satanic Symbols the Pentagrams would be flipped over and the Eye is the all seeing eye of God.
See! Anyone can do that.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3

originally posted by: Liquesence
Wow, look at all the Satanic Symbolsof Death on the RNC logo!! And there are FIVE of them!!

Those eyes look evil AF, too.

In the Satanic Symbols the Pentagrams would be flipped over and the Eye is the all seeing eye of God.
See! Anyone can do that.

Shhh, don't tell the OP that, because the pentagram in question (on the DNC logo) is not even inverted.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Actually thats who is behind all of this. Its not about black skin. It is about the dark lives coming through from another dimension causing all of this.

Look at the cops face and he murders the black guy. Thats a satanic being in control. It was intentional, and served its purpose well.

If you think times are bad now, just wait for the intentional collapse of the world money system. Everything is right on track

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tekaran
Just throwing this out there as well. I read that the DNC took "under God" out of their Pledge of Allegiance. Not confirmed, but I've been seeing it everywhere on twitter.

They booed God at their convention after He was removed from their platform and they realized it was not politic to do so. They tried to put him back in and the vote was unclear, so they put him back in anyhow because that was always the intent. The attempt was booed roundly by attendees ... booing God. This was during the Obama years.

As for the pledge, there were a couple of groups who met at the convention who skipped those words.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

The left can't meme and the democrats can't logo.

BUT, it could be a good street sign for Mexican and Canadian borders - 'Turn Right to enter America'

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Yeah, the arrow was big lame part of Hillary's logo too. It was stupid then also.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

DNC 2020 - Shout At The Devil, Death To America

that.....is.....epic

I have old Motley Crue running through my head!!!

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 09:05 PM
link   
The left doesn't need obscure symbols to say 'death to America' when their actions and their own words say it perfectly clearly.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 12:11 AM
link   

I think they found the person who rebranded FedEx to do their logo... All they need is an advertisement that makes no sense to go with it.

Don't you see they want to say, "We can move America forward". Or push it aside.

The theorists say the symbol inside the D is a common satanic symbol representing death

Satanists don't even know what their own symbols mean. Think it's just a wholly owned trademark of The Church of Satan now. Basically a sabbatic goat in a pentagram with the inscription Leviathon... because you gotta add the sea monster from The Torah to make it extra adversarial.

And the Eastern Star beat them to it. And the pagans. And Christians. And everyone else before that. Which is as follows; The Planet Venus, The 5 Elements (Earth/Water/Air/Fire/"Spirit"), The virtues of Mary/The 5 wounds of Jesus.

The downward pointed star can also be a great symbol of honor:

edit on 25-8-2020 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join