It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNC 2020 logo a symbol of why more Democrat run cities are burning

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 09:28 AM
link   
This is a real conspiracy theory. First time I've posted one.

Kenosha WI is now on fire with rioting and looting. They are calling it "anti-police" rioting and looting but it is really BLM led protests that as usual turned into rioting and looting. Wisconsin has a Democratic Party Governor and a Democratic Party mayor, as usual for a city engulfed in uncontrolled rioting and looting. cbs58.com...

The rioting and looting (which began with BLM peaceful protests) in Portland has begun to move into residential areas with the Democratic Party run Gov/Mayor/etc. all allowing it to happen. The destruction of not just businesses, which BLM leaders say is ok because they have insurance to cover the damage, but moving into areas where there are families and children. www.oregonlive.com...

Denver is now on fire too. Another BLM peaceful protest turned into violent rage filled horror. Another Democratic run city in a Democratic run state. denver.cbslocal.com...

It appears that cities in states run by Governors with Democratic Party run mayors and city councils all over the nation are one by one erupting into violence, chaos, terrorism of local residents and businesses, property destruction and mayhem.

Seattle city council is seriously discussing closing it's city jail permanently and not replace it, along with closing it's juvenile detention centers and not replace them and defund it's police. This is the city that allowed BLM to occupy and set up it's own "nation", patrolled by BLM with guns, who only allowed BLM members within its borders at night - and at night one black child was shot - 2 black people were killed when BLM only allowed at the point of a gun BLM members within its borders. www.king5.com... www.cnn.com... www.foxnews.com...

With all of this happening and politicians like those in Portland who simply refuse to stop the rioting/looting/violence/terror started by "peaceful" BLM protests.

I think that perhaps this conspiracy theory may have symbolic (as opposed to actual) merit, as the theory reflects the actual, and all too real, destruction in Democrat Party run states/cities.

Remember at the 2016 DNC convention BLM was formally endorsed by the Democratic Party and made an official part of the Democratic Party.

The theory goes hand in hand with the logo for the Democratic Party at it's national convention. www.libertybugle.com... texags.com... wearethene.ws...

The theory is that the logo secretly stands for Death 2 America.

The theorists say the symbol inside the D is a common satanic symbol representing death

It is an interesting theory to say the least. I've seen no other explanation of what the symbol inside the D means.

I'm hope some Democrat will be kind enough to explain it. But this is an interesting theory to say the least.

Especially since this logo was used interchangeably with one that had a map of Wisconsin inside the 0. Now WI is on fire with uncontrolled rage, violence, theft, looting, and terror.

Thought I'd share this conspiracy theory with you all. I found it very interesting to say the least.

Was this what was intended, probably not, but it is an interesting theory considering that where the Democratic Party is in full control the major cities have fallen into chaos, violence, burning, looting, and terror.

Does this foreshadow what will happen to the entire US if the Democratic Party wins the Presidency, House, Senate - perhaps.

edit on 8/24/20 by The2Billies because: addition format

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: The2Billies
The theory is that the logo secretly stands for Death 2 America.

They theorists say the symbol inside the D is a common satanic symbol representing death

Yup. Must be Satan since 'theorists' are saying it. Very scholarly, maybe we can cite the Necronomicon as a source.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 09:47 AM
link   
It's... a star.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I see a 'Star Trek' thingy going on in there too.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

They theorists say the symbol inside the D is a common satanic symbol representing death

Except a pentagram doesn't represent death, nor is it exclusively a Satanic symbol.

I'd suggest looking at the historicity of the five pointed star, or pentagram, as it generally connotes positivity.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
It's... a star.

Shhhh.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

Nope. 100% Satan.

Invoking the name of Jesus is the only known preventative from Satanic DNC logos.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 09:52 AM
link   

So...it's a conspiracy theory based on one dude's tweet going like

'Duuuuuuude wooah man...like that...totally says death to america bro...like wooooah...maaaan. I cracked the code'

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 10:14 AM
link   

DNC 2020 - Shout At The Devil, Death To America

edit on 24-8-2020 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 10:16 AM
link   
My namesake wants nothing to do with this country’s politics. Frankly, he’s sick of being lumped in with these losers and there’s gonna be hell to pay if ya’ll don’t stop associating these idiots with the bearer of light.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Even if it isn't intentional, the Democrats certainly are appearing to hope for a "death to America".

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 10:21 AM
link   

The D seems to represent a pentagram also.

Kocag

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Wow, look at all the Satanic Symbolsof Death on the RNC logo!! And there are FIVE of them!!

Those eyes look evil AF, too.

edit on 24-8-2020 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Just throwing this out there as well. I read that the DNC took "under God" out of their Pledge of Allegiance. Not confirmed, but I've been seeing it everywhere on twitter.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tekaran
Just throwing this out there as well. I read that the DNC took "under God" out of their Pledge of Allegiance. Not confirmed, but I've been seeing it everywhere on twitter.

You heard? Who, I wonder, did you hear that from?

What you heard were lies. Of course.

edit on 24-8-2020 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 10:49 AM
link   

The Pentagram has many different meanings.

The modern Satanic association came about recently.

Historically Christians used the Pentagram to denote the 5 wounds Jesus received.

Different cultures applied different meanings tho. For one it's Venus and sacred geometry, for others it's Sirius or to other cultures it represents the whole universe.

In American use a circle with a star in it is par for the course. It's Normal.

For example in WW2 US aircraft all had that circle star insignia on them.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 10:52 AM
link   

The DNC activated cells of evil doers. Deaths in America are up this year from Violence, Viruses, Suicides... all the things Democrats thrive on.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence
Wow, look at all the Satanic Symbolsof Death on the RNC logo!! And there are FIVE of them!!

Those eyes look evil AF, too.

It's 1 Eye that sees all.

And it's the elephant in the room no one seems to notice...

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
I see a 'Star Trek' thingy going on in there too.

That stylized Triangle (known from Star Trek) is called the Delta Arrow.

It has several occult meanings but one major one is the use of Delta in math to symbolize "Change".

Who talks about change all the time? Bums and the DNC, of course lol.
edit on 8/24/2020 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join