It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RNC Convention 2020 has Opened

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: research100

You sure about that?

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I've been watching this off and on in the fox News YouTube live chat. It's surprising how many people outside of the USA support trump. That live chat is booming.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 11:12 AM
link   
He is too low on energy, and gets confused too easily, to speak EVERY night!

Oh..you said the RNC? Then you're talking about Trump, the great one!

Nevermind...

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: odzeandennz
Glad to know you people think he has tremendous wizard powers.
Truth is people are still responsible for their own actions. Trump can't really make anyone do anything.

Unless he volunteered to pay your legal fees if you assault someone, or personally asks tire brand x to be removed from official government use etc😂😇

Don’t shoot the messenger.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rekrul

I've been watching this off and on in the fox News YouTube live chat. It's surprising how many people outside of the USA support trump. That live chat is booming.

Because he's a Bad-ass, just like the movie action heroes we all admire. Not as young, but the mindset is the same.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies
The live chat is overwhelmingly positive. I was expecting a bunch of REEs, but they're few and far between.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
a reply to: research100

You sure about that?

That a snl script? 🤣

Righttttt...

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 11:18 AM
link   
The last time I have seen soo many clan-members prasing the Don was in "The Godfather".

Tiffy Trump? Who pulled her?

Soooo, whats Barron up to? Still no time with daddy? Bad times, dude. Bad times. Or a bad daddy, could be, too.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Glad to know you people think he has tremendous wizard powers.
Truth is people are still responsible for their own actions. Trump can't really make anyone do anything.

Unless he volunteered to pay your legal fees if you assault someone, or personally asks tire brand x to be removed from official government use etc😂😇

Don’t shoot the messenger.

Lol
Ridiculous
Still can't make anyone actually do anything.
What a farce

You still fall for the detached thumb trick don't you?

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I want Donald Trump's mean hateful curse-filled sister, and book-writing evil niece, to take the stage. They would demonstrate how "normal" the Trump family is! American as apple-pie.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Looks like this GREAT NEWS will posted several times this week!

Check it out: www.promiseskept.com...

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Issues? How about the wall. Not build, but ''oh, it's the Dems fault for not spending money on it. Oh, Mexico refused to pay for it. How much new stuff is built. Most that has been built is just replacing what was already there. But see, I dont' want to argue over what policies he gives ''talking points'' to or the talking points of the Dems.

But you are right in one accord Razor, indeed I do criticize Trump most of the time. That's my job. Keeping a tab on our POtUS's. I have criticized every single president since I first voted. I criticized Nixon who I voted for and Ford and every single one since. As an American citizen that is part of my ''diligence''. You however seem intent on backing every whimsical thing that comes out of this frauds mouth.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Trump has officially been nominated !!!! 😃

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

The Wall + Mexico effectively guarding their side of the Border is a success all in itself 😃

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: oloufo

may i shorten the event for you?

dear god, please punish the evil democrats because they are on the side of the devil. and also the terrorists from the antifa who want to destroy the country. also punish the women who have abortions. and journalists who dare to attack our savior donald trump. and don't forget to punish the climate activists who want to restrict our lives. punish the stupid mask wearers who believe in the virus and all scientists, doctors and nurses who are so manipulated by the mass media that they spread hysteria. and punish the athletes who dare to kneel in front of the flag because our flag is the most important thing we have, besides our belief in you god and love and forgiveness of course. dear god, please protect donald trump, he is your greatest admirer and he is the one who will lead us into the light, and you god, will be that light. amen.

Wow .
At least you started off in the right direction .
Then deteriorated very quickly.

i know that not all republicans are like that but here at ats it's all about populist propaganda and i just adapted to this kind of communication.

You forgot to ad that all Demoncraps have TDS.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
The last time I have seen soo many clan-members prasing the Don was in "The Godfather".

Tiffy Trump? Who pulled her?

Soooo, whats Barron up to? Still no time with daddy? Bad times, dude. Bad times. Or a bad daddy, could be, too.

Are you triggered by German politics also?

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Rekrul

It's surprising how many people outside of the USA support trump.

LOL

Check their metatags!

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   
The differences are obvious and the main one is simple,get ready for more restrictions, masks and fear of COVID or start working on a return to normal, getting our lives back, getting the economy back. Hell it may not work out but I know for a lot of Americans, voting Americans, silent majority Americans, old school Americans want too give it a damn shot, instead of abandoning it because WHO says it the 2nd wave will be worse.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 12:01 PM
link   

There are two points on that list, that if they end up coming to fruition, I will sing his praises as the greatest president of all time.

- Pass Congressional Term Limits
- Dismantle Human Trafficking Networks

Everything else on that list is either a positive or negative depending on how you view things, but I think we can all agree on those two points alone being extremely important.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join