It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RNC Convention 2020 has Opened

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462

originally posted by: walkinghomer

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Ahabstar

I'm still waiting to see what excuse they use to keep Joe in his basement and off the debate stage. Thanks to the fawning press, he "totally proved his mental fitness" with his speech last week, so he should be more than ready for the debate, right?

I can't wait for the debates

More and more people are coming out claiming that Bidens speech was heavily edited and carefully spliced.

Of course they are. He obviously left you all stunned so you have to concoct some bulls#it story..Keep underestimating Biden and you might have a heart attack at the debates.

LOL wanna bet??? Biden aint gonna debate but if he does, he will make a giant fool of himself.

Hell, Trump will say something to get under his skin and tough guy Joe Skellington will challenge him to a duel.

Joe's speech didn't impress me one bit. I'm happy the old man can keep it together for a few minutes.

Off the cuff the dude is gonna implode.

edit on 26-8-2020 by walkinghomer because: Post not shown

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 10:07 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Yamiche Alcindor got upset that Madison Cawthorne drug himself up out of wheelchair to stand for the Pledge, but I wonder if it's occurred to her that VP Pence is speaking from Ft. McHenry which is linked so closely with that racist National Anthem we're supposed to want to be replacing?

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: walkinghomer

I know exactly why they were put out there. They were asked to speak to people like me to try and sway black votes. Not gonna work..

If you had payed more attention to what they were saying, instead of obsessing over their skin color, you could have learned something.
edit on 26-8-2020 by elDooberino because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: aeroscrog

DNC has been totally outclassed in every way. If I were a Dem I would crawl into a hole and stay there at least until 2024.

Many dems are changing their minds right now.

It's getting more and more difficult for dems to keep their dem cult member's from seeing the truth for themselves.

hahahaha nice try but no mind changing here. Putting out all these black speakers to try and sway votes isn't going to work. You can keep your identity politics.

Mr. Pence, I agree with you

that sounded slightly RACIST. but that is not surprising coming from a Dem.

I know exactly why they were put out there. They were asked to speak to people like me to try and sway black votes. Not gonna work..

Hell ya, you aint gonna be swayed by no uncle tom are ya?

[POST REMOVED BY STAFF]
Keep trying though, I need a good distraction tonight.

As my hometown is currently being burned by dems.

It's like Biden supporters hate their cities as much as they hate their country.
edit on Wed Aug 26 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Nice ending. From the birthplace of the anthem - We're going through a time of testing but our flag is still there.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 10:10 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 10:12 PM
link   

I'm still waiting to see what excuse they use to keep Joe in his basement and off the debate stage. Thanks to the fawning press, he "totally proved his mental fitness" with his speech last week, so he should be more than ready for the debate, right?

More and more people are coming out claiming that Bidens speech was heavily edited and carefully spliced.

Of course they are. He obviously left you all stunned so you have to concoct some bulls#it story..Keep underestimating Biden and you might have a heart attack at the debates.

A little stunned by just how inept he actually is maybe.

I dare you to point out the 'good' parts, if you can find any.

Was it the convicted murder & rapist they asked to speak at dem convention?

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 10:12 PM
link   

DNC has been totally outclassed in every way. If I were a Dem I would crawl into a hole and stay there at least until 2024.

Many dems are changing their minds right now.

It's getting more and more difficult for dems to keep their dem cult member's from seeing the truth for themselves.

hahahaha nice try but no mind changing here. Putting out all these black speakers to try and sway votes isn't going to work. You can keep your identity politics.

Mr. Pence, I agree with you

that sounded slightly RACIST. but that is not surprising coming from a Dem.

Hell ya, you aint gonna be swayed by no uncle tom are ya?

WOW, What a statement to make. I have a lot of respect for a lot of those speakers. I just had a problem with the reason they were brought out there. I am stunned but I guess I shouldn't be.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: elDooberino
a reply to: walkinghomer

If you had payed more attention to what they were saying, instead of obsessing over their skin color, you could have learned something.

I don't need to be told something I've known for years. Thanks though, appreciate it

(post by toolgal462 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
(post by aeroscrog removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Simple singing of the anthem beat the weird vampire suited greenscreen production the DNC had.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 10:17 PM
link   

I'm seeing that too. But there were several news people there that Thursday night. It's hard to believe that he screwed up several times, but not one of them reported it. Can you post a link to what you're seeing?

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: aeroscrog

Actually, most of us understood exactly what was going on.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I can't believe Trump broke out the sharpie again! Did you guys catch that?

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 10:21 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 10:21 PM
link   

(post by toolgal462 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: CraftyArrow

I haven't been following the hurricane (what's its name?) very closely. But last I heard it was headed to a sparsely populated section of the TX/LA border. If so, that's good.

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join