It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RNC Convention 2020 has Opened

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: toolgal462

originally posted by: aeroscrog

DNC has been totally outclassed in every way. If I were a Dem I would crawl into a hole and stay there at least until 2024.

Many dems are changing their minds right now.

It's getting more and more difficult for dems to keep their dem cult member's from seeing the truth for themselves.

I hope so but I also know that so many voters that the Dems depend on haven't watched a second of this and will simply believe whatever their Dem overlords tell them.

That's why I am hoping/praying that President Trump will be allowed to show a 5 minute intro about Joe Biden, just before the two begin debating. Biden should have that same right.

For Biden, that would be like reminding himself of who he is.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 09:47 PM
link   

DNC has been totally outclassed in every way. If I were a Dem I would crawl into a hole and stay there at least until 2024.

It's getting more and more difficult for dems to keep their dem cult member's from seeing the truth for themselves.

I hope so but I also know that so many voters that the Dems depend on haven't watched a second of this and will simply believe whatever their Dem overlords tell them.

That is exactly where WE can do our part, both online, but most importantly, asking our dem family & friends to defend what their leaders are doing, and showing them the videos when they repeat the party line without bothering to use a single brain cell.

Only a true psychopath could continue to support Biden's fascist riots when presented with clear and undeniable evidence.

No need to argue with them, but no need to back down either. We own the high ground and it is impossible to deny.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

And you know I hate to be “that guy” but....

Pat Robertson lasted a lot longer than Joe Biden did in the run for the Presidency. And that was in 1988 when old Joe was still in his prime. Trump is just gonna sop him up with toast for breakfast.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 09:51 PM
link   

That is exactly where WE can do our part, both online, but most importantly, asking our dem family & friends to defend what their leaders are doing, and showing them the videos when they repeat the party line without bothering to use a single brain cell.

Only a true psychopath could continue to support Biden's fascist riots when presented with clear and undeniable evidence.

No need to argue with them, but no need to back down either. We own the high ground and it is impossible to deny.

In my own family, they do NOT want to hear any of it. They've got their minds made up and don't want to "argue" with me. I guess trying to educate a person is "arguing".

My brother listens, but the rest of them I might as well be talking to the wall.

You can't teach those who aren't interested in learning.

Sad to say that about some of my own family but aside from mom, they are young and indoctrinated millenials. They think they know it all and everyone over 30 is a "boomer".

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

I'm still waiting to see what excuse they use to keep Joe in his basement and off the debate stage. Thanks to the fawning press, he "totally proved his mental fitness" with his speech last week, so he should be more than ready for the debate, right?

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
a reply to: walkinghomer

Well he was arrested this month for insider trading, maybe you picked up on his corrupt vibe. I had heard he was going to be pulled from speaking because of the charges. Guess not.

Thanks for that info.. I know my bull# detector was still fully functional

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

originally posted by: ketsuko
Keep hitting school choice. Then deliver, deliver, deliver.

I agree with you on this!
Democrats need to embrace this too. Especially so in the wake of Covid 19's affect on public schools!

ETA Build it back, but better! You can too!

Congratulations!

That may be the first thing I've seen you say in years that wasn't utterly ridiculous and juvenile.

Getting difficult to support the Biden idiocracy, even for idiots like this!

Panic bombs dropping everywhere.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 09:54 PM
link   

I'm still waiting to see what excuse they use to keep Joe in his basement and off the debate stage. Thanks to the fawning press, he "totally proved his mental fitness" with his speech last week, so he should be more than ready for the debate, right?

More and more people are coming out claiming that Bidens speech was heavily edited and carefully spliced.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 09:55 PM
link   

They have Top Democrats working out a plan right now.

Even Biden supporters recognize that it would be a VERY bad thing for dems if Biden were to ever debate Trump.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 09:55 PM
link   

hahahaha nice try but no mind changing here. Putting out all these black speakers to try and sway votes isn't going to work. You can keep your identity politics.

Mr. Pence, I agree with you

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: walkinghomer

hahahaha nice try but no mind changing here. Putting out all these black speakers to try and sway votes isn't going to work. You can keep your identity politics.

that sounded slightly RACIST. but that is not surprising coming from a Dem.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: aeroscrog

If these are the same "top" people who cobbled together their convention ... I'm looking forward to it.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Guilfoyle needs to take notes. That's how you deliver a powerful moment without going 9 shots of espresso.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

More and more people are coming out claiming that Bidens speech was heavily edited and carefully spliced.

Of course they are. He obviously left you all stunned so you have to concoct some bull# story..Keep underestimating Biden and you might have a heart attack at the debates.
edit on Wed Aug 26 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 10:00 PM
link   

I know exactly why they were put out there. They were asked to speak to people like me to try and sway black votes. Not gonna work..

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 10:00 PM
link   

In my own family, they do NOT want to hear any of it. They've got their minds made up and don't want to "argue" with me. I guess trying to educate a person is "arguing".

My brother listens, but the rest of them I might as well be talking to the wall.

You can't teach those who aren't interested in learning.

Sad to say that about some of my own family but aside from mom, they are young and indoctrinated millenials. They think they know it all and everyone over 30 is a "boomer".

I've found the same difficulty with some in my own family, and I don't make any attempt to argue with them.

I do however ask them to watch 'cool video of riots' (the live versions, not the media) and some of them will start changing their mind on their own.

Most of them were probably already starting down that line on their own, but is extremely difficult for a cult member to abandon such a large portion of their irrational belief systems.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Of course they are. He obviously left you all stunned so you have to concoct some bulls#it story..Keep underestimating Biden and you might have a heart attack at the debates.

LOL wanna bet??? Biden aint gonna debate but if he does, he will make a giant fool of himself.

Hell, Trump will say something to get under his skin and tough guy Joe Skellington will challenge him to a duel.

Joe's speech didn't impress me one bit. I'm happy the old man can keep it together for a few minutes.

Off the cuff the dude is gonna implode.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Honestly, Hillary couldn’t win with Donna Brazille feeding her the questions. What chance has Joe got?
edit on 26-8-2020 by Ahabstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 10:04 PM
link   

I know exactly why they were put out there. They were asked to speak to people like me to try and sway black votes. Not gonna work..

Hell ya, you aint gonna be swayed by no uncle tom are ya?

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Said the dem cultist.

Keep trying though, people like you are pretty amusing.

In a sick kind of way.

A Biden supporter complaining about (and projecting) identity politics in a lame 'Cancel' attempt.

We all see right through you.

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join