It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RNC Convention 2020 has Opened

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: walkinghomer

originally posted by: IAMTAT
WHOA! THIS GUY, JACK BREWER, IS AWESOME!

I get a creepy vibe from this guy

Not me.
Just has a no bulls#it way of speaking.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: walkinghomer

Well he was arrested this month for insider trading, maybe you picked up on his corrupt vibe. I had heard he was going to be pulled from speaking because of the charges. Guess not.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Yamiche Alcindor gets her britches in a wad because Madison Cawthorne gets out of his wheelchair to stand for the Pledge.

Imagine getting so bitter you can't enjoy seeing a paralyzed person drag themselves out of wheelchair to stand for anything.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Have any of the speakers used multi-media presentations to back up the more extraordinary statements?

For instance. ABC (Stephanoplous) just called Laura Trump a liar, for saying that Joe Biden wants to defund the police.

Joe Biden said (heard it with my own ears) during an interview in early July that he wanted to take money away from Police and redirect it to social programs.

Isn't DEFUND and REDIRECT the same damn thing?

If I was giving a presentation, I'd show a brief video of Joe saying the above, and also extorting the Ukraine President. 90% of Democrats aren't aware of either. And when you simply say (without evidence to back you up), "Joe Biden said.........", all the Democrats call you a liar.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar

For the price of a tablet or even an Amazon Kindle, children can access to every textbook from Kindergarden to Doctoral Dissertation. A baker can have every recipe. A carpenter every blueprint. All because broadband internet will be around them 24/7, everywhere on Earth. Even in the most remote areas.

School books are about to be "corrected" according to Liberal Scholars, to reflect what Black Lives Matter wants included.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

For the price of a tablet or even an Amazon Kindle, children can access to every textbook from Kindergarden to Doctoral Dissertation. A baker can have every recipe. A carpenter every blueprint. All because broadband internet will be around them 24/7, everywhere on Earth. Even in the most remote areas.

School books are about to be "corrected" according to Liberal Scholars, to reflect what Black Lives Matter wants included.

That's why school choice is so important.

(post by aeroscrog removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I don't know why the DNC thought they could get away with phoning their convention in. The RNC is selling it wholesale.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 09:34 PM
link   
DNC has been totally outclassed in every way. If I were a Dem I would crawl into a hole and stay there at least until 2024.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

That's why school choice is so important.

Good point!

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462
DNC has been totally outclassed in every way. If I were a Dem I would crawl into a hole and stay there at least until 2024.

Does Joe's basement fit the bill?

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Many dems are changing their minds right now.

It's getting more and more difficult for dems to keep their dem cult member's from seeing the truth for themselves.

link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Does Joe's basement fit the bill?

I guess so, but he should stay there and hang his head in shame.

link   

Republicans take risks and do not shudder over bull# threats. For example, There are more RATS where Mike Pence is speaking (Baltimore), than there are humans. But Pence didn't blink an eye about going there. Biden steers way clear of Baltimore.
edit on Wed Aug 26 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: aeroscrog

It's getting more and more difficult for dems to keep their dem cult member's from seeing the truth for themselves.

I hope so but I also know that so many voters that the Dems depend on haven't watched a second of this and will simply believe whatever their Dem overlords tell them.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Even that Lemon idiot on CNN says dims are screwing up.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Mine said slavery caused the civil war. But had details on the Intolerable Acts kicking off the Revolution and a deep explanation of the entire Declaration of Independence. So the book wasn’t a total loss. I suppose it is just the Tea Party now and that The Boston Massacre started a slow burn that smoldered for six years...or maybe they don’t mention that gap anymore.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 09:40 PM
link   

I hope so but I also know that so many voters that the Dems depend on haven't watched a second of this and will simply believe whatever their Dem overlords tell them.

That's why I am hoping/praying that President Trump will be allowed to show a 5 minute intro about Joe Biden, just before the two begin debating. Biden should have that same right.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 09:44 PM
link   
When he said Spaceforce! My mind heard the character from The LEGO Movie saying SPACESHIP! Only it's SPACEFORCE!

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 09:44 PM
link   

That's why I am hoping/praying that President Trump will be allowed to show a 5 minute intro about Joe Biden, just before the two begin debating. Biden should have that same right.

Not gonna happen.

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join