It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RNC Convention 2020 has Opened

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo
a reply to: xuenchen

may i shorten the event for you?

dear god, please punish the evil democrats because they are on the side of the devil. and also the terrorists from the antifa who want to destroy the country. also punish the women who have abortions. and journalists who dare to attack our savior donald trump. and don't forget to punish the climate activists who want to restrict our lives. punish the stupid mask wearers who believe in the virus and all scientists, doctors and nurses who are so manipulated by the mass media that they spread hysteria. and punish the athletes who dare to kneel in front of the flag because our flag is the most important thing we have, besides our belief in you god and love and forgiveness of course. dear god, please protect donald trump, he is your greatest admirer and he is the one who will lead us into the light, and you god, will be that light. amen.

Wow .
At least you started off in the right direction .
Then deteriorated very quickly.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 09:58 AM
link   

This one will have many actual live speakers

They may be live at the beginning but could they be dead by the end of the convention from covid???
It could end up looking like this....
You wont be able to tell the difference between the moaning Zombie Trumpeters and the covid zombies!!

edit on 24-8-2020 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: shooterbrody
This will be a crapfest like last week.
Different color, different smell, but still a crapfest.

I disagree. Trump actually has policies he can run on and accomplishments he can tout. And thanks to last week, he now has a week of blatant lies he can expose with facts.

Trump can only do so much alone.
IMO Trump is not the issue, congress is.
How about this, how about the gop answer for the obamacare debacle that happened while they had the majority? How about that? Just answer that 1 question.

Like I posted, CRAPFEST.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

dear god, please punish the evil democrats because they are on the side of the devil. and also the terrorists from the antifa who want to destroy the country. also punish the women who have abortions. and journalists who dare to attack our savior donald trump. and don't forget to punish the climate activists who want to restrict our lives. punish the stupid mask wearers who believe in the virus and all scientists, doctors and nurses who are so manipulated by the mass media that they spread hysteria. and punish the athletes who dare to kneel in front of the flag because our flag is the most important thing we have, besides our belief in you god and love and forgiveness of course. dear god, please protect donald trump, he is your greatest admirer and he is the one who will lead us into the light, and you god, will be that light. amen.

Wow .
At least you started off in the right direction .
Then deteriorated very quickly.

i know that not all republicans are like that but here at ats it's all about populist propaganda and i just adapted to this kind of communication.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

That is more of a demographics thing though. Old people skew conservative and old people watch tv more.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 10:09 AM
link   
On the last day trump will premiere the new pledge of allegiance. Cleverly incorporating his name and god in the same sentence

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: RazorV66

Nice collection of stars there Razor for a complete falsehood.

They are not my cult leaders and I did not watch a minute of that convention either.

You still seem to automatically translate my disgust with Donald Trump owing to my being a Democrat.
How is that Razor? How is it that you can be so off target with such a simpleton assumption.

Could it be that you are too tightly wound in the ''us and them'' type of thinking? The type of thinking that automatically results in a post that reeks of nothing but ''whataboutism''?

Ok so you don’t support the Dems, you’ve acquired TDS in some other fashion.
The “Us and Them” syndrome was created by the Leftists the day Trump won and it hasn’t stopped.
I stand by my statement....they have no plans or ideas to make this country better.
If you can’t see it, that’s your problem.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
More drift but we ARE talking about Vanna here.
Personal male tastes aside, I think she is comfortable with her beauty as it is.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 10:17 AM
link   

OH goody, instead of ''whataboutism'' you have rung out that tired old TDS meme. So convenient ain't it? Just chalk criticism up to TDS. Haven't you noticed this Razor, just how simple life is when you rely on silly little memes like that to explain away for yourself much more complex things that are going on around you?

How about this for a meme instead of TDS... Trump supporters are dyslexic. They think that those who do not support Trump suffer from TDS, when in reality they have, because of their dyslexia, turned those letters backwards. TDS is really SDT or Stupid Donald Trump.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Get ready for mass deflections from Democrat Biden this week.

He's already been caught promising to do what Trump has already done or is doing 😆

sKamala will be lying and begging too 😆

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 10:20 AM
link   

The “Us and Them” syndrome was created by the Leftists the day Trump won

"Us and them" is one of Trumps key polices since before he took office!
He will use it more and more just before he suspends the election and America becomes a Trump dictatorship.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Get ready for mass deflections

Didn't that already happen with republicans speaking with Democrats last week or was that defections to democratic party by republicans??
edit on 24-8-2020 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Crapfest. Or as Alan Parsons Project said ''It's all psychobabble''.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Thanks, just tuned in, will stay tuned in all day for the next 4 days.

Found it live streamed in total on youtube:
under 2020 Republican National Convention Live
with the elephant logo with stars within circle beside the words

Didn't want to stream it from any news source
I want to see it uncensored
and uncommented on
because I am smart enough to synthesize
it myself without any arrogant and snotty commenter
telling me what to think

Streaming on my smart TV now

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   

OH goody, instead of ''whataboutism'' you have rung out that tired old TDS meme. So convenient ain't it? Just chalk criticism up to TDS. Haven't you noticed this Razor, just how simple life is when you rely on silly little memes like that to explain away for yourself much more complex things that are going on around you?

How about this for a meme instead of TDS... Trump supporters are dyslexic. They think that those who do not support Trump suffer from TDS, when in reality they have, because of their dyslexia, turned those letters backwards. TDS is really SDT or Stupid Donald Trump.

There is no denying you have it, so you might as well just admit it.
But it’s funny how 2 times now I have stated that the Dems have no plans or ideas to help this country other than “Trump is bad” and you have not addressed why the Dems would be better than Trump.
I am open to voting for anyone that will make this country better, regardless of party.
If you don’t support the Dems then why come in here and bash Trump and the RNC?
That would just be trolling.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I gotta give credit where credit is due.

Trump has singlehanded, brought this country to a level of disarray not even Hollywood could have conjured up.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz
Glad to know you people think he has tremendous wizard powers.
Truth is people are still responsible for their own actions. Trump can't really make anyone do anything.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 10:59 AM
link   

dear god, please punish the evil democrats because they are on the side of the devil. and also the terrorists from the antifa who want to destroy the country. also punish the women who have abortions. and journalists who dare to attack our savior donald trump. and don't forget to punish the climate activists who want to restrict our lives. punish the stupid mask wearers who believe in the virus. punish all scientists, doctors and nurses who are so manipulated by the mass media that they spread hysteria. and punish the athletes who dare to kneel in front of the flag because our flag is the most important thing we have, besides our belief in you god and our belief in love and forgiveness of course. dear lord, please protect donald trump, he is your greatest admirer and he is the one who will lead us into the light, and you god, will be that light. amen.

It would seem there is some complete brainwashing going on in the left as well.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
I gotta give credit where credit is due.

Trump has singlehanded, brought this country to a level of disarray not even Hollywood could have conjured up.

I think the Democrat pandemic has done more damage and caused 99% of the disarray we are currently seeing since the Democrat pandemic was first sensationalized by the Democrat MSM.

And I think as it stands today, pneumonia has killed more than the COVID19(84) 😎

Why no sensationalism about pneumonia ?

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 11:03 AM
link   
guess what the republicans are heading into their convention tonight and the party agrees on a platform of NO POLICY except supporing trump for a 2nd term www.dailymail.co.uk...

originally posted by: RazorV66

Oh my. What a conundrum. What a decision to make. It's a tough choice. Reruns of Wheel of Fortune or reruns of Trump going on saying his same stuff over and over and over. Hmmmmm, which will it be?

We watched your deranged cult leaders say the same things over and over and over last week as they have been saying for the last 4 years.

“Trump is killing everyone”
“Orange man bad”
“Racist”
“Reeeeeeeeeeeee”
“Blah blah blah”

Not a hint of any plans or ideas to help this country, complete failures as usual.

edit on 24-8-2020 by research100 because: changed with to and

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join