It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RNC Convention 2020 has Opened

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: CrawlingChaos

No, as I said earlier, I did not espouse a nazi, you, in your brain thought that I did. It's your brain that interprets simple observations as negative if they are against Trump.

You took his words, and gladly made them your argument. That's the definition of espouse.

You espoused a Nazi.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Loved day one and am very much looking forward to the next convention speakers.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Eww
Nazis are gross.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
CLEAVAGE ALERT!
Kimberly Guilfoyle coming up.

Kimberly Guilfoyle has an interesting past. I kind of remember Kimberly from hosting "The Five" on FoxNews. But I had no idea that she was married to Gavin Newsome when he was mayor of San Francisco.

Source: en.wikipedia.org...

It's scary to think that Gavin and Kimberly may have eaten lunch together at the same desk where former San Francisco mayor Willie Brown "blessed" Kamala Harris.

Anyway, for those who (like me) missed Kimberly's speech, and would like to see it, here ya go:

She sounds enthusiastic and forceful to me. Not overly loud like some have said.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 12:30 AM
link   

OH, I see now, you were in argument mode. You thought I was making an argument either for or against something or some one. Nope, I was just doing a bit of reporting, thas all. Adding information to the thread that I thought had not been added prior to my post. But again, if you took it otherwise, like in defense of something, then I guess you missed my intent.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
Loved day one and am very much looking forward to the next convention speakers.

I did too. Started watching it this AM with the roll call.

Followed by SNL montage of old Dem debates

There were 2 standout speakers tonight:

The Cuban immigrant was perhaps the most real and genuine and the best speaker I have heard in a very long time. Even Democrats have to love this guy.

Then Senator Scott, wow, he should run for President in 2024. Democrats are not allowed to hate this guy, it is against their policy of never criticize a person of color, unless they declare him not really black because he isn't voting for Joe.

edit on 8/25/20 by The2Billies because: insert vids

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 08:04 AM
link   
My favorite part of the RNC convention is when they had the guy from the movie, "Up" speak.

Too bad he didn't bring the little asian kid with him, or the talking dog.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Watching on C-Span...uninterrupted.

That's exactly what I ended up doing as well. Fox did the DNC convention the same way until it came to someone they wanted to hear. I figured that was only because we already knew what we'd hear with them though.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462

Geeesh guys, you didn't act this way over Michelle Obama last week.

No...that's true.
Still, she's a handsome woman.

LOL I think she is pretty. But I also think she has an army of hair/makeup and lotta filters on her at all times. haha

There ain't nuthin' remotely pretty about this... If she (or we) didn't spend hundreds of dollars on each makeup session, she'd be just as hideous as usual.

Ironically, she didn't start appearing "attractive" until tons of money was spent on airbrushing her face with white girl makeup and putting a wig on her head that looks like white girl hair.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy
I ended up getting drunk and played some super castlevania 4. I totally forgot about it. Was there any side boob ninja fights?

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Was there more "diversity" on the pachyderm side than on the donkey side?

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rekrul
I ended up getting drunk and played some super castlevania 4. I totally forgot about it. Was there any side boob ninja fights?

No ninjas, but Kimberley Guilfoyle pegged the cleavage meter.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Melanie speaks today!!!

😇

Rumors are she may not be allowed because of some audio made by Mary trump🤓😊😊

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: LSU2018

Wake up to what, your Trumpian dream? That you can even type the words about Trump telling facts instead of lies is just mind bending.

Wake up to the fact that Trump has accomplishments that have helped this country and you still hate him, while the other guy has had 47 years to help this country and has done nothing outside of holding racist views and wanting to segregate all of us. Unless you support segregation and racists. If that's the case then I apologize for reading you wrong.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 10:37 AM
link   

I saw that. Just watched her speech. It was pretty good

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

No...that's true.

LOL I think she is pretty. But I also think she has an army of hair/makeup and lotta filters on her at all times. haha

There ain't nuthin' remotely pretty about this... If she (or we) didn't spend hundreds of dollars on each makeup session, she'd be just as hideous as usual.

Ironically, she didn't start appearing "attractive" until tons of money was spent on airbrushing her face with white girl makeup and putting a wig on her head that looks like white girl hair.

I especially enjoyed the 8 yrs of airbrushing her body. making her svelt instead of just LARGE.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

No...that's true.

I especially enjoyed the 8 yrs of airbrushing her body. making her svelt instead of just LARGE.

Lol. Nice

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: Rekrul

No ninjas, but Kimberley Guilfoyle pegged the cleavage meter.

I put her video in this thread, but didn't see what you're describing.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

I'm not sure what livestream PJ had linked to their liveblog, but it had zero commercials, zero commentary. I had it up along with windows on several liveblogs last night. I caught it all and it went well, plus I had several competing comment streams to read in the background from different perspectives.

Live blogs are the way to go really. You can then get your commentary without the annoyance of talking heads interrupting your speeches.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Cant trust any mainstream media. Some pundits, like Tucker, actually do a good job.. But they arent in control of the networks. Others, like CNN, MSNBC, NYTimes, WaPo have absolutely no saving graces as far as I can tell.

Frankly, even in a "typical" election, I dig a lot of what is on the agenda.

Particularly congressional term limits!

Not a fan of everything, but a lot of good stuff in there.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join