It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RNC Convention 2020 has Opened

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 08:48 AM
link   
The 2020 RNC (Republican) Convention has officially opened !!

This one will have many actual live speakers as opposed to the Democrat all-pre-taped failure last week 😎

Trump will get nominated by delegates in the room too !!

Trump will speak live every night !!

Lots of speeches mostly live !!

I wouldn't expect too much Hollywood style sensationalism and BS either 😎

I bet they outline lots of what Trump is doing and what he has already done, and that will sound a lot like what Biden has been trying to BS the Public about 😎

Voters Compare !! You Have a Choice !!

article has a schedule for your convenience.. 😃

The 2020 Republican National convention is set to kick off Monday, August 24, and run through Thursday, August 27. After being introduced by his daughter Ivanka, President Trump will take the stage to officially accept his party’s nomination on Thursday at the White House, precisely one week after former Vice President Joe Biden accepted the Democratic Party nomination.

The Trump campaign released the RNC schedule of speakers Sunday afternoon, though many venues and details of the convention’s shifting plans remain under wraps. The four-day event, according to the Trump campaign, will aim to “honor the great American story.”

Originally slated to take place in person in Charlotte, North Carolina, the president moved parts of the convention to Jacksonville, Florida in June after a disagreement with North Carolina Governor Roy Cooper over coronavirus containment measures. The Jacksonville plan was later scrapped due to high COVID-19 numbers in Florida. The event will now take place with a small number of Republican leaders and a few hundred delegates in Charlotte and many other Republican speakers and leaders will join virtually.

Trump campaign releases RNC schedule

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I've been waiting extremely impatiently for the Republicans to get their chance to speak back against all the lies and lies and lies that the democrats blatantly told during their infomercials. Trump is going to speak every night as well...

MUHAHAHAHA

Keep America Great!

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 08:53 AM
link   
This will be a crapfest like last week.
Different color, different smell, but still a crapfest.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 08:58 AM
link   

I'll watch as much of this one as I did the democrats version.

These things are nothing but a waste of time and resources.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I'm gonna call it right now.
The Republican convention will completely bury the Democrat convention in viewership.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
This will be a crapfest like last week.
Different color, different smell, but still a crapfest.

I disagree. Trump actually has policies he can run on and accomplishments he can tout. And thanks to last week, he now has a week of blatant lies he can expose with facts.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
I'm gonna call it right now.
The Republican convention will completely bury the Democrat convention in viewership.

I heard Tik-Tok was gonna push those numbers completely over the top.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Oh my. What a conundrum. What a decision to make. It's a tough choice. Reruns of Wheel of Fortune or reruns of Trump going on saying his same stuff over and over and over. Hmmmmm, which will it be?

+13 more 
posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
Oh my. What a conundrum. What a decision to make. It's a tough choice. Reruns of Wheel of Fortune or reruns of Trump going on saying his same stuff over and over and over. Hmmmmm, which will it be?

We watched your deranged cult leaders say the same things over and over and over last week as they have been saying for the last 4 years.

“Trump is killing everyone”
“Orange man bad”
“Racist”
“Reeeeeeeeeeeee”
“Blah blah blah”

Not a hint of any plans or ideas to help this country, complete failures as usual.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Vanna White is still smoking hot!

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Let the spectacles begin!!!

Let me check the itinerary:

0800: trumps very own sister , clearing a few things up

0805: jelly Ann 😅 farewell

0805: mueller makes an appearance ladies and gentlemen

0830: tweeting intermission

1200:-? Special effects! Wrestling matches, apprentice style game show, proud boys musical, big oil , an obituary for the mining industry and a 20hr cgi montage about the “Great Wall of trump-ina”

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

You left out Mel's melons.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
Let the spectacles begin!!!

Let me check the itinerary:

0800: trumps very own sister , clearing a few things up

0805: jelly Ann 😅 farewell

0805: mueller makes an appearance ladies and gentlemen

0830: tweeting intermission

1200:-? Special effects! Wrestling matches, apprentice style game show, proud boys musical, big oil , an obituary for the mining industry and a 20hr cgi montage about the “Great Wall of trump-ina”

I wonder if Ted Nugent will show up to play his song, Jailbait.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Nice collection of stars there Razor for a complete falsehood.

They are not my cult leaders and I did not watch a minute of that convention either.

You still seem to automatically translate my disgust with Donald Trump owing to my being a Democrat.
How is that Razor? How is it that you can be so off target with such a simpleton assumption.

Could it be that you are too tightly wound in the ''us and them'' type of thinking? The type of thinking that automatically results in a post that reeks of nothing but ''whataboutism''?

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: odzeandennz

You left out Mel's melons.

Hey hey, be best! 😇😅

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Well, that post explains a lot.
Thanks

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Thread drift but what the hell. Yup, still smokin.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 09:55 AM
link   

may i shorten the event for you?

dear god, please punish the evil democrats because they are on the side of the devil. and also the terrorists from the antifa who want to destroy the country. also punish the women who have abortions. and journalists who dare to attack our savior donald trump. and don't forget to punish the climate activists who want to restrict our lives. punish the stupid mask wearers who believe in the virus. punish all scientists, doctors and nurses who are so manipulated by the mass media that they spread hysteria. and punish the athletes who dare to kneel in front of the flag because our flag is the most important thing we have, besides our belief in you god and our belief in love and forgiveness of course. dear lord, please protect donald trump, he is your greatest admirer and he is the one who will lead us into the light, and you god, will be that light. amen.
edit on 24-8-2020 by oloufo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

We watched your deranged cult leaders say the same things over and over and over last week as they have been saying for the last 4 years.

“Trump is killing everyone”
“Orange man bad”
“Racist”
“Reeeeeeeeeeeee”
“Blah blah blah”

Not a hint of any plans or ideas to help this country, complete failures as usual.

Next up ?
Throw granny off the cliff.
edit on 8/24/20 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 09:56 AM
link   

a reply to: DBCowboy

Thread drift but what the hell. Yup, still smokin.

Vanna seems kind of boney, lately.
I'd like to see a little more meat on her bones.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join