It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Czech Republic and Liechtenstein. On the brink of war?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll
I haven't been following the case; but glancing at your article, it looks as though the dynasty have dragged in the government because they've been taking the case through the civil courts for decades without getting anywhere.

I see from the opening that the state is claiming to protect the rights of its citizens (i.e. the dynasty), rather than its own rights.
Perhaps this distinction has only been possible in recent years, because until recent years the territory itself was still being run as a piece of private property.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

I am wondering how in the 21st century a monarchy can sue democracy, hoping, for various reasons, for success? And why are democratic governments silent and not defending Democracy? Maybe it's all about money, trite?

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I think the legal situation is that they are suing as property-owners ,and citzens of another state; their status as monarchs isn't being brought into it.

edit on 24-8-2020 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
I think the legal situation is that they are suing as property-owners ,and citzens of another state; their status as monarchs isn't being brought into it.

Thank. But I have a different opinion. The lawsuit clearly states that these are claims of the state against another state. I see that Pandora's Box is opening now. Many lawsuits can go from one state to another, including the United States and Russia. It is interesting. Some claims may be democratic based. But this precedent can cause a lot of conflicts.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 10:33 AM
link   

"The Operation Anthropoid Memorial had its festive opening on Wednesday May 27, 2009 at 10:35, which was, to the minute, exactly 67 years since the execution of the assassination on the Deputy Reich Protector of Bohemia and Moravia Reinhard Heydrich.

The Memorial was designed as a monumental symbol of resolve, bravery and cognizance of the danger of actions taken by the paratroopers in 1942"

Hydrech was the local Nazi head boy in Prague. 67 years after his assination, to the minute, the Czechs had "festive opening" of a memorial to the soliders that did it.

67 years. To the minute. "Festive".

I don't get the impression of this being an act of 'closure'.

Lots of people worked for the Nazis, but dont forget the lots they killed, and those who fought against them.

m.praha8.cz...

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Doxanoxa

As a Russian, I remember more the demolition of the monument to the liberator of Prague, Marshal Konev in Prague, which was done with money and under the leadership of organizations receiving funding from the US government.
This destruction of historical truth can hurt both the Czech Republic and the United States itself.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Related to Elisabeth Charlotte von Gutmann?

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I base my conclusion on reading these words in your link;

"The government of Liechtenstein has lodged an Article 33 inter-state application to the European Court of Human Rights alleging that the Czech Republic has breached the rights of its citizens in property rights"

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Related to Elisabeth Charlotte von Gutmann?

Behind everything that happens in Europe are the interests of the "black" nobility. These capitals are hundreds of years old, behind these capitals is the financial system of Queen Elizabeth, the Pope and the King of Spain. It's not a secret. They only hide behind a screen of Democracy, in which naive people and even countries believe.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
I base my conclusion on reading these words in your link;

"The government of Liechtenstein has lodged an Article 33 inter-state application to the European Court of Human Rights alleging that the Czech Republic has breached the rights of its citizens in property rights"

Continuing the theme of the Holocaust and the return of property?

Then Russia will have a huge number of claims against European states. At one time, Russia bought the Baltic States from Sweden, Kiev and the region from Poland and many more.
edit on 24-8-2020 by RussianTroll because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Alexsej says hi from germany

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll
They only hide behind a screen of Democracy, in which naive people and even countries believe.

Yeah.

It's about time we all get in touch with our inner Russian, change our Constitutions and get a President for Life.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jubei42

Alexsej says hi from germany

Apparently Seth Rich suggested it to him)))

edit on 24-8-2020 by RussianTroll because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: RussianTroll
They only hide behind a screen of Democracy, in which naive people and even countries believe.

Yeah.

It's about time we all get in touch with our inner Russian, change our Constitutions and get a President for Life.

This is your choice. Hello Angela Merkel)))

And also Queen Elizabeth)))

edit on 24-8-2020 by RussianTroll because: Add

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   

They could afford to buy a huge private army,

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: 11SK1180

I've heard The Golden Company have nothing on at the moment.
The Unsullied might be a bit bored as well.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
a reply to: 11SK1180

I've heard The Golden Company have nothing on at the moment.
The Unsullied might be a bit bored as well.

And I heard that the Queen of England is a reptilian.))

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 01:54 PM
link   

No such person.....reptile or not.

If you're talking about Liz she's Taurun.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Somehow im reminded of this movie.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   
The UK has managed to pull out of the EU, so why not Liechtenstein? Just jump over the Czech and go straight for the heart.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join