It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another democratic run city in flames:

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: CthruU
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

Talk about negligent ignorance.

Unarmed is unarmed.........End of story.

"Manufactured outrage concerning law enforcement" are your eyes painted on??????

SleeperHasAwakened my backside !!!!!!!

No, unarmed is not unarmed. You don't resist arrest and then go reaching into a car, that's the perfect recipe for getting shot. Sorry, we don't feel bad for this criminal who made terrible choices that resulted in him being shot. Ask yourself, is that how you would act when confronted by police?

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel

"Manufactured outrage concerning law enforcement" are your eyes painted on??????

What happened to George Floyd was wrong. No two ways about it. But everything that has happened since then is far worse. Multiple innocents dead, including children, is not a measured appropriate response.

New evidence would say that the Floyd death had more to do with OD on drugs than suffocation by knee. With the new evidence, it would be very difficult for a jury to find the officers guilty of 2nd degree murder, they will be acquitted IMO.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

What happened to George Floyd was wrong. No two ways about it. But everything that has happened since then is far worse. Multiple innocents dead, including children, is not a measured appropriate response.

New evidence would say that the Floyd death had more to do with OD on drugs than suffocation by knee. With the new evidence, it would be very difficult for a jury to find the officers guilty of 2nd degree murder, they will be acquitted IMO.

Either way, we will be entertained. X vs Y , documentaries, books, lawyers, settlements, speeches, counter speeches, violence, counter violence.
The very core of America in modern days 😇

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Who is to blame for all of this? This guys killing? Not the police. Not white people. Not Trump.

BLM

They have emboldened people who otherwise would have thought it through. Not that this guy is a charmer with his record and warrant but he truly thought, based on the country today, he would be able to do what he wanted.

Last night someone was firing a AR at a armored LEO vehicle that was filled with officers.

It is time. Light them up. If a person raises a firearm to a cop he is sealing his own fate.

This is not about protest. This is not about a shooting. It is barbaric and if a line is not drawn soon the death toll we increase exponentially soon. I am fully expecting a mass event during the convention this week.....

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

You would think any 7 year old could figure all that out for themselves, but sadly here we are...

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 07:37 PM
link   

No, unarmed is not unarmed. You don't resist arrest and then go reaching into a car, that's the perfect recipe for getting shot. Sorry, we don't feel bad for this criminal who made terrible choices that resulted in him being shot. Ask yourself, is that how you would act when confronted by police?

This will be like when the Atlanta police officer shot the black guy in Atlanta. Once people realize the guy in Kenosha made a threatening move, all will simmer down.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Tonight Kenosha has an 8pm curfew yet there's thousands of protesters out right now. What would be the purpose of an emergency curfew that's not being enforced? Absolutely disgusting. Another mayor that should be held personally accountable for every bit of destruction!!

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 10:00 PM
link   
National Guard just arrived in Kenosha.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: TheGoondockSaint
Too bad the national guard won't be able to do anything useful. Quote from the d-bag governor....

“This is a limited mobilization of the National Guard focused on supporting the needs of local first responders to protect critical infrastructure, such as utilities and fire stations, and to ensure Kenoshians are able to assemble safely,"

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 10:54 PM
link   
player.twitch.tv...

multi live streams

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

The cop firearms multiple shots from a couple of feet away and the guy is now in the hospital

This may seem to simple a question.. Why didn't the cop use a Taser instead of a gun with live rounds ?

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 08:10 AM
link   
WI-(D) Governor // National Guard // Limited = another fake outrage scam by Democrats.

== Democrats 100% (secretly) in favor of the violence 😃

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 08:42 AM
link   
" and to ensure Kenoshians are able to assemble safely,"

In other words the NG is there to protect the rioters from the police.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

The cop firearms multiple shots from a couple of feet away and the guy is now in the hospital

This may seem to simple a question.. Why didn't the cop use a Taser instead of a gun with live rounds ?

he did use one apparently,but it was ineffective.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa
And tasers are only used in situations where immediately neutralizing a threat is not necessary. They are not all that reliable in stopping people.. Violent guy determined to reach into his vehicle for an unknown reason falls into must stop immediately category.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Guy raped a 14 year old. I'm glad he is not dead. Let him live and serve out his term. Maybe let the family of the victim spend some quality time. That is what should really happen.

In todays world he will sue the city and state, get 20 million and in 2 years rape someone else or get shot. All police however will lose their jobs and livelihood.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs
Where did you find the info on the 14 year old? I haven't seen any info on his outstanding sexual assault felony.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 05:43 PM
link   

I have no doubt that he was complicit in his own demise. I will always disagree with kneeling on someones neck while they are handcuffed and on the ground. But I will also defend the cops right to make sure the guy doesn't get up and cause even more problems. I am a fan of hog tying - but its usually just a weekend thing...

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: DeadlyStaringFrog

"Where did you find the info on the 14 year old"

I would also like to know.

I have personally seen record of warrant issued by the court and sent to Judicial Service Squad, but zero details on the case.

Was speculating that it was a child, because those are usually the cases that don't get displayed in the Wisconsin Court Access system.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 06:07 PM
link   

" Another democratic run city in flames: "

If Truth be Told , I do not Live there , so Why should You FREE MAN . ?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join