It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another democratic run city in flames:

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: CthruU
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

Talk about negligent ignorance.

Unarmed is unarmed.........End of story.

"Manufactured outrage concerning law enforcement" are your eyes painted on??????

SleeperHasAwakened my backside !!!!!!!

Errrmmmm...thats a yes and no kind of thing there.

Yes, unarmed is unarmed. But, if you don't know for sure if the guy is unarmed how do you react when he does something that looks like reaching for a gun?

If you square off with someone and he suddenly reaches behind his back you wouldn't stand there thinking, "He's unarmed. He's unarmed. He's unarmed. He's unarmed. He's unarmed. Oh sh1t, there's a gun in my face!"

No, you move as soon as you perceive the danger. If he is unarmed, then you don't have to shoot him in the face multiple times. If he is armed, maybe you have a chance of getting out alive you wouldn't have had if you had waited.

And, as you pointed out, cops are not all that popular right now. They know any interaction can escalate for no reason other than 'because black'. They know before they get there the guy is a convicted felon. They know the odds are he is jacked up on something, adrenaline at the very least. And they know it won't take much to set him, and the rest of the neighborhood, off like a roman candle.

You stack that many stressors on people and you get riots when its democrats and criminals shot when its police. Is there really that much of a difference? How many innocent people have police killed so far this year and how many innocent people have rioters/looters killed so far this year? And the most important difference: the police had a reason to be there, the rioters/looters did not.

What happened to George Floyd was wrong. No two ways about it. But everything that has happened since then is far worse. Multiple innocents dead, including children, is not a measured appropriate response.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: odzeandennz

Where did I say any of them deserved to die?

I said the media turned them all into saints.

Maybe if they didn't resist arrest they would be able to defend themselves.

You turn them into villains judging by your posts. No?

As in to insinuate they weren’t saints and it’s par for the course?

Don’t back down cowardly now because you don’t say something verbatim. Why would you put their names in that way to vilify them? Even a child?

Sure sure sure bud. 😇

Unsure, ok to kill.
Sure,ok to kill.
Murka, ok to kill if they weren’t saints!

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I think the only course of action is for black cops to get trigger happy. Any sudden movements at all kill. Any words uttered, scream and tell them to stop resisting. And approach every situation as if it’s an armed person, ask questions later; no matter the context age time of day etc... and they should be on barely legal steroids.
Black cops trigger happy with white perps, not treat them like ‘boys will be boys’.

The only course of action, since the rate of black people killed by police is dwarfed by actual black on black crime, black cops should just even the odds a little. And no one will talk about cop shootings, because it will be ‘they vs they’ and it will work itself out
edit on 24-8-2020 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-8-2020 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Their criminal records tell who they are.

I have no sympathy for their deaths.
The lifestyle they chose made their deaths much more likely.

Thin the herd

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Their criminal records tell who they are.

I have no sympathy for their deaths.
The lifestyle they chose made their deaths much more likely.

Thin the herd

Ya. Of course.

Murka.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
I think the only course of action is for black cops to get trigger happy. Any sudden movements at all kill. Any words uttered, scream and tell them to stop resisting. And approach every situation as if it’s an armed person, ask questions later; no matter the context age time of day etc... and they should be on barely legal steroids.
Black cops trigger happy with white perps, not treat them like ‘boys will be boys’.

The only course of action, since the rate of black people killed by police is dwarfed by actual black on black crime, black cops should just even the odds a little. And no one will talk about cop shootings, because it will be ‘they vs they’ and it will work itself out

Jokes on you. Black officers have shot plenty of black folks this year, BLM and their slack-jawed lackeys deliberately ignore that. It's not about "police brutality", it's about stoking a race war at worst, and getting free # at best.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: SocratesJohnson
kenosha wisconsin Is know shish kebab Wisconsin

Fires as far as the eye can see.

I've been looking at various news outlets and can't find any video of any fires at all. Do you have a source?

Right in Front of your Face.............

www.breitbart.com...

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Yea. You’re right. There is no such think as excessive force. It’s all race cards. All perps are treated equally. More unarmed whites die from cops ( or was it armed... doesn’t matter does it).

And black people actually commit suicide whilst being arrested by having poor health in the first place; it’s their fault if they die from a chokehold or pose no threat by walking away.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 03:05 PM
link   

I guess you missed the little fact that black cops are three times more likely to shoot a suspect then white cops are, according to the FBI statistics.

So that little problem is already there but not addressed (or even known to you) because it doesn't fit the narrative.

Deny ignorance used to be the motto on ATS.

Not Define Ignorance, as you do post after post after post...

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Uh huh.. ya.

Stay where you are please.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Uh huh.. ya.

You do realize that you started in this thread by raging on a poster because all lives matter, ANY life taken no matter how bad that person was is STILL bad in your eyes..

Then by page 3 when I responded to you your solution was for more black cops to get trigger happy and kill MORE people so that the problem will work itself out?

I'm staying right where I am, TYVM.

As a common courtesy I hope you do the same.

Social Darwinism will be around in due time to have a little chat with you.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Cool story bro 😎

Mentalist.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

Joe Biden says the Kenosha police officers must be severely punished!

www.cnbc.com...

Joe Biden did not say anything last week about the thousands of black people are killed by other black people. That's surprising considering that he's asking for them to vote for him.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
Right in Front of your Face.............

www.breitbart.com...

Try reading my second reply.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 04:46 PM
link   

It’s just a strange tendency to just shoot people no matter what they do? How does that work?

And why is our homicide rates and police killings are higher than place where police don’t carry guns.

They still have domestic disturbance calls don’t they, heck countries with triple the amount of people, the police don’t need to shoot to solve problems. ?

The almighty gun!

I love it.

So, as far as we know, no one would be dead had the police not been on the scene.

No people get shot when they do the wrong thing...not just anything. Reaching into your car while ignoring officers comands is a good way to get shot...listening to commands is a good way to not get shot. Any questions?

And who knows if the guy committing the crime would have killed anyone. Maybe she just gets beat into a coma or raped...and guess what if the police didn't show people would be crying about that too.

End of the day criminals lives matter as much as the police or victims and it is the decisions they are making thays getting them killed...no one else is making those decisions for them.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Already starting the street blocking etc ...

Live stream www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Uh huh.. ya.

Floyd was a dead man walking. even NARCAN would not had stopped him dying from that much F in his system. His heart stopped due to the drugs depressing his breathing,assisted a little by the fool on his neck. It contributed a bit but was not the totality of reason why he died.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 04:53 PM
link   

"Yea. You’re right. There is no such think as excessive force. It’s all race cards. All perps are treated equally. More unarmed whites die from cops ( or was it armed... doesn’t matter does it).

And black people actually commit suicide whilst being arrested by having poor health in the first place; it’s their fault if they die from a chokehold or pose no threat by walking away."

What a great example of irrational (no basis in fact) comparison (whataboutism).

Poster is probably still convincing himself that the cult beliefs are true, but I can tell its getting more difficult to keep the other side of his brain quiet about the internal deception.

Bring it. You can make a stronger arguement than that to deflect blame...

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonlover12

Definately a foot shooting plan for dem fascists to continue this in Kenosha, but more effective for Trump than a 100k rally.

Just talked to a lifelong kenosha friend who decided to vote R for the first time in his 55 year old union proud life. Made the decision last night and his family isn't far behind (after several hours of ridicule from same family)

Should I be embarrassed that I am so amused at their mental anguish while coming to grips with reality?

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 05:50 PM
link   
In Wauwatosa, 30 miles north of Kenosha, there is a black cop that shot a black teen. Same outrage. The key here is not to give the cops a reason to want to shoot you. Resisting and not following orders, then reaching into a vehicle is a sure way to get shot. Race doesn't have anything to do with it, except some races tend to keep doing things to get shot at a much higher rate.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join