It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another democratic run city in flames:

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Notoneofyou

I forgot about Shirls, thank you for that. Last time I drove down sheridan i think the lanes building was still there, but pretty overgrown outside.

Lots of new stuff on the west side from people fleeing Chicago (no excess housing so they all build new)

Boy, I'm glad I missed the 90s there, sounds worse than I remember when I left.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 11:02 AM
link   

"Snap-on tools world h.q.
Simmons mattresses h.q.
A.M.C. h.q.
American Brass
Pirsch firetrucks
Jockey international h.q"

An incredible amount of the US war goods for ww2 were also produced in Kenosha & Racine. Jeeps, 5 tons, motorbikes, tanks, uniforms, prepackaged food, artillery shells, parachutes, tractors, destroyer boilers, firefighting equipment, bug spray, you name the category and part of was probably built in these two small towns, with steel from Gary. Would be extremely difficult to duplicate if/when necessary.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   
From the video, it f'd up that there were 3 cops on the scene, and should/could just tackled the man down pr shot him in his leg before he even got to his van, and worry about the repercussions after.

Now, instead they murdered him with a clip an more, got tonnes of paperwork, and it only Monday with the possibility of future riots/looting that could loom.

Meanwhile, apparently 3 officers got hurt elsewhere, but not a peep from the media whores who' d call them in the police in seconds.
edit on 24-8-2020 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Just noticed your Jalensky's line. I tried to buy my first rifle there at 16 and learned the hard way that it's a really bad idea to try to lie to the guy at the gun counter. Luckily no police were involved, but father was called at work. Not my best day.

That was pre Brady bill. Do NOT try anything like that nowadays, police will definitely be involved.

I always avoided that place after that, too embarrassed. I did shop at the lame one by Shopko in Racine a few times though.
edit on 24-8-2020 by aeroscrog because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-8-2020 by aeroscrog because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: SocratesJohnson
I hope they didn't burn up the Golden Corral restaurant.

You should change your title to be more descriptive. I almost didn't click on it, because Democrats are destroying so much. It's like old news.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Even more info on the guy here:

heavy.com...

Article confirms current warrant AND this 2015 violent incident that isn't even listed on the court's web site.

I officially retract my statement about him looking like a decent guy.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   
And more riots within an hour of where I live. I'm just glad I'm not a cop. If they would've tackled him before he got to the door it's police brutality on video for attacking a black man that didn't do anything. Instead they're forced to shoot him. If Mr. Blake should happen to die I think he should be nominated for a Darwin award.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: DeadlyStaringFrog

He already earned the nomination in my view.

Suicide by cop is bad enough, but to do it with 3 young kids in the car and his family on the sidewalk to catch any strays is just beyond words.

And these cops will now suffer for the thug's actions.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   
This sh*t isn’t going to stop until these BLM/Antifa mental gnats hit the pause button. I think it’s only going to increase, really, both criminals and those who aren’t even committing a crime are going to take the stance of “Go ahead and see what happens if you pull your gun.”, and we’ll be dealing with a bunch of martyrs. This is going to push people on both sides, the few actual sh*tty cops and the criminals, to step up their defiance. Then there’s those who will get stuck in the middle, someone actually innocent but the cops need to detain them during an investigation and they’re going to be sitting there thinking, “This guy might try to kill me, maybe I should run....”

While things are civil here in South Florida, I’ve never wanted to be away from a city as much as I do right now.

edit on 24-8-2020 by Drucifer because: They’re, their, there, son.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Also no mention of any arrests. I did see in an article that there was video of a cop going limp after being hit by a brick. Burned buildings, a car lot, city hall, garbage trucks. Shouldn't there be arrests?

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

There's a thought.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018
In part it is a self-inflicted injury to the cops. For how many years have their unions supported the Democrats? All of this "qualified immunity crap", not prosecuting police officers for misconduct and a host of other things is payback to the police for the continued support of police unions at election time.

Now that it is politically expedient, look who gets thrown under the bus by the very politicians they supported.

By the way, the militarization of the Police, thank you Bill Clinton.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: aeroscrog

Hope he doesn't die...

All we need is another saint martyr.

He would be...
Saint Jacob the domestic "violence"

Right up there with others like..

Saint travon of Skittles.
Saint michael of swisher sweets.
Saint George of fentanyl.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Yep. Sick of being lied to just so idiots can upgrade their entertainment center, destroy everything else, kill people, and their media mouthpieces call it reparations.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: aeroscrog

Hope he doesn't die...

All we need is another saint martyr.

He would be...
Saint Jacob the domestic "violence"

Right up there with others like..

Saint travon of Skittles.
Saint michael of swisher sweets.
Saint George of fentanyl.

All deserved to die.

I thought you’re a big proponent of innocent until proven guilty?

What was this man guilty of? Or any of those at the time of shooting?

Isn’t a trial needed to decided on death penalty?

No?

Is there some lateral thinking I’m missing ?

What was justifiable by death?
Why are you all ok with just shoot them mentality?
This is a first world country. That’s how they operate in Djibouti, or Yemen, Mexico etc...

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

How about pulling your head out of your bum and just doing what you're told to, step by step, to AVOID BEING SHOT? That's the entire purpose of police orders, it's a step-by-step method for BOTH sides to use, to avoid death (edit: and injury) I do not want cops to not be able to shoot if they cannot achieve compliance from someone, the whole point is "is the risk worth the lead reward?", not "How can I mollycoddle your thug ass today, sir?" There's zero point to procedures, laws and common sense rules if there's no risk to compare them to. Otherwise, if you want no risks whatsoever, you're just wanting declawed house cats with badges. How #ing effective is that? Not very.
edit on 8/24/2020 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/24/2020 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Yea.... makes sense... comply or die....

And how little or how much can they comply before it’s ok to kill ... oops ..injure, I meant injure.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Where did I say any of them deserved to die?

I said the media turned them all into saints.

Maybe if they didn't resist arrest they would be able to defend themselves.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Let's see, man ignores cops and is very determined to open the car door and reach for something. What would you expect the cops to do, wait until he maybe he grabs a weapon and injures or kills on of them? A potential threat needs to be neutralized. I guarantee that if they are not allowed to shoot until shot at every dirt bag is going to just ignore and drive away. It'll work out just like the no pursuit policy did. Pedal to the floor as soon as the cops are coming.

new topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join