It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another democratic run city in flames:

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 06:06 AM
link   
kenosha wisconsin Is know shish kebab Wisconsin

Fires as far as the eye can see.

Cops came out on a domestic abuse call

The guy with priors and possible a warrant out. Wouldn’t listen to the cops walked around his car, opened the door and started reaching for something.

Anyone with common sense can guess what happened next.

The cop firearms multiple shots from a couple of feet away and the guy is now in the hospital. Either the cop wasn’t trying to kill him or was so emotional that he was going to have to shoot someone, it made him a bad shot.

So a life long-armed and dangerous-Criminal got shot, so anyone with common sense can also predict what happened next. BLM riots....

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

This is the town I grew up in, Tremper HS.

A proud and safe blue collar city of ~80k just north of the illinois border when I was there.

Thank you for posting this, I wasn't aware until now.

Am very sad now though.

I'll try to post any local info I dig up. First glance at local forums looks very bad.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 06:18 AM
link   
The guy had 3 kids in the car according to msm, could get ugly. He is still alive the last update I read. It sure is strange times

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Some video of the subject here.

edit on 24-8-2020 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: SocratesJohnson

I've been looking at various news outlets and can't find any video of any fires at all. Do you have a source?

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 06:41 AM
link   

The cops should just ignore domestic disputes.
We don’t want anyone to get hurt....

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Was surfing news channels earlier this morning and saw film of the fires. Quite a sight actually. For a city of just over 100,000 they are giving Portland a 'hold my beer' moment.

+24 more 
posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 06:48 AM
link   
So is this just gonna be the new normal? Some # bag gets shot being a # bag and everyone else has to suffer for it at the hands of uneducated angry troglodytes?

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 06:48 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Those cars are racist!

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Thanks, so odd that I can't find anything. I even tired looking for this one.

ETA. I tracked it down.

Duh:

edit on 24-8-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: 👁❤🍕

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

YouTube tends to keep certain topics buried.
I can go on Twitter and find all kinds of videos of protest violence but barely any is on YouTube.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 06:57 AM
link   

I was using search engines to find news articles but nothing about fires came up. The car dealership is the only one I have been able to find however.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Newsflash -

Until the victim actually holds a firearm and threatens someone by pointing it he is UNARMED.

Do police no longer know how to aprehend alleged offenders.

This is Grevious bodily harm or even attempted murder at a bare minimum.....perhaps even soon to be murder.

Police attitudes especially of late make me sick.

Another copper heading to jail. Eventually.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 06:59 AM
link   

I just looked up the criminal that got himself shot in the Wisconsin system. 29 year old black male. Appears to have lived in the state for quite a while.

Looks like the circuit court issued a warrant for him on 7/6/20 for trespass, domestic abuse, sexual assault, and a couple other goodies. It appears (not certain) that those crimes took place at the same address where he was just shot in May 2020. This is likely why he resisted.

His record looks mostly clean other than that, late on child support a few times and a speeding ticket. Looks there might have been 1 incident of minor youthful foolishness when 18, but not worth bringing up any details.

This is an older, but very nice and safe neighborhood, until 12 hours ago.

There is a fairly large tech school (similar to community college) a block or so away. Nice safe campus with 7000 students.

Large park & golf course across the street from the house. One of the most popular places in town for generations.

Racially & economically diverse for the region since long before that was even a term, and friendly as he11. Until today.

Significant drug trafficking issues for a long time though, due to location between Chicago and Milwaukee.

Town has had a commuter train direct to downtown chicago for a couple bucks since as long as I can remember.

Kenosha has been under strictly enforced curfew all night, should be lifting right around now.

I haven't seen much about fires yet except a couple garbage trucks, few cars & dumpsters, and a detached garage.

I see people commenting about a smallish fire at the courthouse (beautiful depression era building) and articles to that effect, but haven't been able to verify anything other than a smallish fire.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel

Those cars are racist!

Well, there not painted black..........are they.

I got no issue with a protest against police brutality but the pack mentality after the fact is racist in itsef also -as their issue is with the police not the community........kretons.
edit on 24-8-2020 by CthruU because: 1

edit on 24-8-2020 by CthruU because: 2

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I could't find it either. The 2 local papers nearby don't have a Sunday staff and they really don't have local tv & radio. Nearly all of the media on site is Milwaukee tv.

Lots of locals chatting about it though. Too much to make sense of.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: SocratesJohnson

Cops came out on a domestic abuse call

The guy with priors and possible a warrant out. Wouldn’t listen to the cops walked around his car, opened the door and started reaching for something.

Anyone with common sense can guess what happened next.

The cop firearms multiple shots from a couple of feet away and the guy is now in the hospital. Either the cop wasn’t trying to kill him or was so emotional that he was going to have to shoot someone, it made him a bad shot.

So a life long-armed and dangerous-Criminal got shot, so anyone with common sense can also predict what happened next. BLM riots....

All of the manufactured outrage concerning law enforcement has conditioned (emboldened?) criminals to believe they ain't gotz to obay no lawful orders. Heck, depending on how an incident plays out, lifelong criminal or their survivors might be looking at beaucoup money from litigation, or possibly 15 minutes of fame like George Floyd. George Floyd was an abject failure of a human being; now he has been officially canonized into BLM sainthood. Do you see the play? If one is a deadbeat, riffraff, criminal then an encounter with police could be a winning lottery ticket for you and your family, particularly if you're not afraid of dying. Resist, disobey and throw the dice. Maybe some rookie, inexperienced or legitimately evil cop messes up the detainment procedures. Almost playing the numbers, what else do yo have to lose? What used to be "death by cop" could be "enrichment by cop".

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Watch Racine & Milwaukee.

Racine (~80k pop I think) is adjacent to Kenosha's Northern border with lots of community ties. Mostly decent place but significant pockets of trouble. Pretty much all the black & mexican gangs are represented there, as well as regional hq for 2 national biker gangs.

Milwaukee is immediately north of Racine, has larger trouble spots than the police could ever hope to control if they all go off at once.

I really hope this doesn't spread, and frankly I'm surprised that it hasn't spread to Racine yet.
edit on 24-8-2020 by aeroscrog because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

Talk about negligent ignorance.

Unarmed is unarmed.........End of story.

"Manufactured outrage concerning law enforcement" are your eyes painted on??????

SleeperHasAwakened my backside !!!!!!!
edit on 24-8-2020 by CthruU because: 1

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join