It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Biden here overseas is a laughing stock

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

I disagree.
It seems more and more unlikely this has anything to do with elections.

Kerry and Bush were both Skull and Bones and that fact rolled off them like water...

Trump is being used to discredit nationalism and the Dems are being used to foment unrest and political upheaval to further push average nationalists (normal ppl) into further and further extremist ultra nationalist positions.

It is called Divide and Conquer.
I can destabilize all my enemies at once by turning them against each other - and when the dust settles I can come in like a hero and save them from themselves while mopping up any pockets of resistance left.

All of this is textbook illuminati stuff.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Trump is a laughing stock in the U.S. and overseas, too! People in Europe think he is retarded.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 05:04 PM
link   
If he was a Transformer he'd be Mumblebee.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Europe’s a mess I wouldn’t listen much to what they have to say... a reply to: oloufo

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 08:25 AM
link   
See my above comment. a reply to: darkbake

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: jtma508
Unlike Trump who is revered as a genius and loyal ally.

There ya go! Check it out: www.promiseskept.com...

The world is so blessed!

Come on Care... you know if I gave a sht I could come up with a dozen links that tell just the opposite story. But have your fun, whoop it up. Come November things are going to get very, very bleak for Trump and the entire RNC Crime Syndicate.

Trump for Prison

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo
a reply to: musicismagic

in europe we laugh about trump the whole day, except the right wing radicals and other crazy people of course.

Big Brother appreciates your support.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: JON666

originally posted by: oloufo
a reply to: musicismagic

in europe we laugh about trump the whole day, except the right wing radicals and other crazy people of course.

You forgot to ad that you love and hug all the Demoncraps. Do you laugh at all your leaders and the crap holes that you live in? Or is it just your TDS over someone you have no control over and can not vote against?

Some of us don't take sides. We can laugh at both.

Stop thinking of politics as sport and yourself as a passionate fan. Find your own level.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rob808
Europe’s a mess I wouldn’t listen much to what they have to say... a reply to: oloufo

Which is why Merkel is moving the global moral position that the US President used to occupy...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join