It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Biden here overseas is a laughing stock

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Just the other day here on the news Joe Biden when you says he wants to raise taxes everybody on Japanese television was laughing.
Why in the world when the economy is collapsing someone who may have power wants to raise taxes.

You ought to see all the comments about cutting down Joe Biden about him wanting to raise taxes when you got 40 million people unemployed.

Seriously no joke these people here are laughing I mean they're really laughing I made their like throwing darts at each other.
Actually they were throwing darts at balloons filled with water.
edit on 0800000025532020-08-24T05:53:25-05:00532508am5 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

in europe we laugh about trump the whole day, except the right wing radicals and other crazy people of course.

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Many of us are laughing here as well.

Hopefully enough of us.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Yeah found this it’s a laugh

youtu.be...

edit on 24-8-2020 by Robbo2006 because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 06:33 AM
link   
I might think it was funny too if I didn't live in the States. I doubt it though, I'd probably think he was dangerous to world stability.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
Just the other day here on the news Joe Biden when you says he wants to raise taxes everybody on Japanese television was laughing.
Why in the world when the economy is collapsing someone who may have power wants to raise taxes.

You ought to see all the comments about cutting down Joe Biden about him wanting to raise taxes when you got 40 million people unemployed.

Seriously no joke these people here are laughing I mean they're really laughing I made their like throwing darts at each other.
Actually they were throwing darts at balloons filled with water.

You know?? I live here too and to be honest???... I'm not seeing that, matter of fact it is Trump who've been the laughing stock and for quite a few yrs now, complete with rolly eyes and uttering Baka janai??? while Biden??! most have have no set opinions, others tend to view him positively through his association with Obama, some think he will be more tougher on China, laughing at Biden tho???.. Naaw not seeing it.
edit on 24-8-2020 by Spider879 because: Victim of auto correct.

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Well he is a joke,,,but I’m not laughing.
A politician that has been around for more than three decades knows how to fix the problems he allowed to happen.
Sure ya do joe.

Even his VP choice, who will replace him quickly, started her career by sleeping her way to promotions.

Don’t vote the Doh!/Hoe ticket.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Your 1st sentence has got some words that stand out:

Here-and news. What you see and read where YOU are...is NOT the real story ever.

You see...we don't get the stories the way you do....we keep telling you this over there.

You are reading things, listening to things that may or may not even be the real story...

You've got to stop. Reading some of your threads...over and over...we sometimes wonder what the heck you're speaking about?

The truth always lies somewhere in the middle.....

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Dems are throwing the election, maybe not voters here, but with whom the DNC has gone with it seems more and more obvious they do not want this election, and who would with the economy tanking?

I know it seems that the DNC is playing hardball at first, but are they really? They only attack Trump and then present the same policy as him. How strange.

Biden was never meant to be a strong candidate because they’re throwing the game. Why? Because they are betting the economy gets so bad that everyone will pick them next election...and unfortunately they are probably correct.

If they really wanted to win then why oh why pick Biden? You cannot seriously say he was the strongest candidate against Trump. Bernie has a way larger following than Biden, but he was snubbed again, although he was probably fine with it, his pockets are fat.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Why not criticize the politicians of your own country instead?

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: hombero

I imagine a Japanese news report with actual darts and water balloons

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

Most definitely not a thing , unless it's a variety comedic show, and even then, to show such obvious disrespect to any American political figure from what ever faction , would be unusual in the extreme..oh one more thing for the record ,I've never and still , not caping for Biden , if it needs to be said.
edit on 24-8-2020 by Spider879 because: Add content.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

Most definitely not a thing , unless it's a variety comedic show, and even then, to show such obvious disrespect to any American political figure from what ever faction , would be unusual...

My apologies. I must have misunderstood the OP.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Unlike Trump who is revered as a genius and loyal ally.

My ass.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   
He's a repetative destabilizer while trying to appeal to common sense, I've seen it in pretty much all of his post.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo

in europe we laugh about trump the whole day, except the right wing radicals and other crazy people of course.

You forgot to ad that you love and hug all the Demoncraps. Do you laugh at all your leaders and the crap holes that you live in? Or is it just your TDS over someone you have no control over and can not vote against?

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 12:01 PM
link   

I just shake my head and sigh when I hear someone talk about backing Biden and Pelosi's craziness. I know money is not real, but still, our lives and survival is structured around it. We cannot raise taxes and waste it to make a group prosper from it.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508

There ya go! Check it out: www.promiseskept.com...

The world is so blessed!

edit on 8/24/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo

Here in Muzzleflash land we laugh at everyone even Hitler...

Mwahahaha

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: jtma508

There ya go! Check it out: www.promiseskept.com...

The world is so blessed!

So we all know the dud virus is that crisis too good to waste...

So why support mass testing and vaccines that we know cannot work ?

Why support Any BS Reaction?

That's why I see everyone on both sides as mere pawns in a game designed so no one ever wins.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join