It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All white people should hit the tanning booths.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhatalError
As long white people exist, there will never be equality.

Wow. That;s pretty inflammatory, I hope you were just joshin'.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Howd that work for Racheal Dolzeal?

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 03:19 AM
link   
I'm just an Albino mate. Dyed my hair grey.

Kind regards,

Bally

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 04:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigsnowman

Black Lives Matter does not mean anti-white.

Are you sure about that?

...While children are invited to attend, white people are explicitly banned from the meeting, according to the Facebook event page.

...One Twitter user pointed out that Civil Rights leader Martin Luther King, Jr. worked side by side with whites to accomplish his goals. Philly Black Lives Matter responded by saying that was King’s decision.

The group also referred to Malcolm X, saying he too had banned whites from his meetings on race.

Source

A branch of the Black Lives Matter movement in Philadelphia has banned white people from an upcoming meeting, in what the organizers say will be a “black only space.”

Source

Normal People: All Lives Matter

Fixed that for you, hopefully it doesn't get me slaughtered in the street, eh?

''Good riddance to another racist': BLM supporters post hateful messages on Facebook page of young mom, 24, who was shot dead moments after she said 'all lives matter' during an argument'

[url=https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8522933/amp/BLM-supporters-post-hateful-messages-Facebook-mom-shot-dead-saying-lives-matter.html]Source[ /url]

'Racism bad/Killing people, a'okay'

Racism isn't a good thing, be thankful you don't experience it.

Oh, so you know all of our stories, do you?

Let me fill you in a little more, because I think you might be short on facts.

When I was about twelve years old, I lived in a small UK town, and in that town White folk were outnumbered by Asian folk.

I wasn't only verbally abused, I was violently assaulted on several occasions simply because of my skin colour.

In fact, I did become friends with two Asian brothers about my age, and the one time I was invited to their house their mum and older brother came home, saw whitey sat on the sofa watching cartoons, and went ballistic.

I never saw them again, which was hard as I was living in a children's home at the time, about 200 miles from my nearest family member, and they were really the only friends that I had.

Fast forward a few years, I'm back on my home island.

The population of the island I live on was around 90-100,000 people at the time.

Over 50% of the population are either immigrants or the offspring of immigrants.

I couldn't get certain jobs doing certain things, because I'm a whitey and I don't speak the lingo, this still very much holds true in the workplace today, I know people who have been bullied out of the workplace because they're 'local'.

There's a street that I used to live next to that has been almost entirely bought up by an immigrant (with a very dodgy past, but I digress).

On that street is a cafe owned by said person that sells breakfast rolls. I like breakfast rolls.

Do you want to know what it's like for a whitey going in there, or pretty much any shop on that street?

It goes from loud enthusiastic chatter to instant silence, stares, and sh***y attitude.

They don't pass you your change, they throw it at you.

Don't assume that you know what others have been through and are going through, because unless you know them personally and you've heard their stories, you don't know jack.

People of 'colour' aren't the only folk who experience racism, in my homeland, I'm the person of colour, the outsider, the one who doesn't speak the lingo.

I'm the one subjected to the racism.

I'm not trying to offend anyone here, but this whole 'whitey can't experience racism because he's a whitey' nonsense seriously gets on my nipples.

/rant over
edit on 24/8/2020 by MerkabaTribeEntity because: Clarity

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Melanoma realy really sucks.

So no thanks, I'll take my paleness over chemo and radiation ever again.

Besides, you ever seen these women that go to tanning beds for years? They look like an old leather shoe.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Cancerwarrior

They look like raisins. LoL

To much Sun light is as bad as to little, the Sun and oxidation are some of the main reasons we age, bar entropy.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: PhatalError

It won't do you any good, we'll still track your cracker ass down.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: PhatalError

And meanwhile and for as long as human's with dark skin have existed woman with more fair skin are seen as more attractive, nothing to do with Northern Europeans whom were just Naturally pale but because dark skin is seen as lower caste in almost all nations of the world, Arabs keep there woman rapped up and that makes them paler than they would be as well.

Humanity has ALWAYS seen pale skinned ladies as beautiful, the notable exception in the Bible is the song of Solomon.

5I am dark yet lovely, O daughters of Jerusalem, like the tents of Kedar, like the curtains of Solomon. 6Do not stare because I am dark, for the sun has gazed upon me.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join