It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remember that Evil Fascist BLM revolutionaries beat up and left unconcious?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

"left went to extreme measuers to pass this off or bury it, and when i stated the facts of what happened, the left BLASTED me......

They know they are liars, they dont care.......they simply dont......"

Some are, some have been brainwashed into not thinking for themselves.

The latter is exactly why I push so hard on this issue.

I see it as a real opportunity to encourage/shame/bait some of those folks to open their eyes and start thinking for themselves.

Really sucks that nothing else seems to be effective, but here we are.

"there is NO use in trying to change the mind or bring truth to people who dont already know it, they have made up their minds......."

I respectfully disagree with this statement, it has been effective both online and IRL lately. Dems finally crossed a line that most people can agree on, and did so on video. Repeatedly.

The centrist dems just need to find the courage to look outside of the fascist controlled media. We need them like we need our left arms, or I'm afraid the US and the world are in for a good deal of pain.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

"I would suggest that you do similarly because to take a position that one side is above the law, reinforces the divisions, and does not represent balance or justice"

I am taking exactly the opposite position from what you describe. And I am specifically condemning violent assaults on a 7 year old child and defenseless adults, and those that defend these criminals.

It is the left funding and defending these intentional riots and violent assaults, and nobody from Team Biden has even pretended to condemn them.

It is the left that is so certain that they are above the law that they are continuing after 3 months of this daily made for tv nonsense.

You will find no such comparison from the other side in your independent research.

ETA - the warrants for those fugitives captured by the marshals near the riots were posted online somewhere, maybe someone can post a link so you can see for yourself. Most were violent felons when I scanned one of the lists a while back.

edit on 24-8-2020 by aeroscrog because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 01:43 AM
link   

"Here in Boise, were fighting back, and meeting them on the streets armed and no nonsense......so far, we have shoved off every attempted riot or destruction they have attempted to do"

I'll bet two scoops that your Boise neighbors didn't feel the need to assault a 7 year old or defenseless adult to make a political point while you were on the streets.

Even when BLM were threatening to assault, riot & loot. I bet it didn't even cross anyone's mind.

People shouldn't need to be told that the recent behavior from the fascist left is not acceptable. Not here, not now, not ever.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

thats him begging for money

i heard that he turned himself in link

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Dr UAE

He is STILL blaming the defenseless man he attacked to make a political point.

And the fascist left is STILL not condemning this assault.

And Biden is STILL perfectly willing to keep the riots going in hopes of winning a few votes.

Idiots.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 02:15 AM
link   

I have heard the truck driver was trying to leave and was not trying to run anyone over. I have also heard the guy wearing the security garb was unemployed because of the virus, and that he was priory employed as a security person and that is where he got the vest. Since you were there is this true?

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Fascists are the evil ones apparently.

Yet i do not see fascists burning down buildings, blinding, beating and killing random people, gang raping women, attacking children, attacking diabled people, looting or attacking homes for sick children.

That’s all Antifa.

In fact, i haven’t seen a single fascist. Not one. Strange, really. Almost as if old Il Duce’s ideology is dead but Marxism is alive and well.

But that would be crazy talk.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

I think if you look closely enough that you'll discover that the current dems (from Biden down) are intentionally behaving in a manner exactly consistent with the definition of fascism.

The media is 'calling' certain groups on the right 'fascists' when only a handful of individuals are actually behaving that way and they are loudly and immediately condemned by nearly everyone on the right. Proudly so.

I describe what I see as accurately as possible, such as dem fascists.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 02:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: aeroscrog

Fake news bud, there were ZERO unidentified Federal officers anywhere near the riots. Many wore plain clothes but they still had badges & gear.

The videos shown on most media outlets here were those same plainclothes Marshals, wearing badges & more. Their role in the US is to capture fugitives wanted on significant warrants.

When they are able to isolate a fugitive wanted for serious crimes they move in fast to protect all the bystanders from becoming victims in a shootout.

It looks rough, but it really is the safest way to get them in custody.

Then why this?

A Judge Won’t Force Federal Officers In Portland To Identify Themselves When Making Arrests

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Perfect example of the current democrat deception scheme to keep the anger going.

First, the video shows large yellow POLICE on their vests, and there are patches visible that give the agency name, though I can't read them on the video.

Second, it's obvious from the video that the agents were targeting a specific individual from the start. They didn't care about anyone else and only wanted to get the target and get out. They had plenty of highly skilled manpower and gear to easily scoop up a half dozen or more people. They showed no interest in the others except for threat detection.

Third, the quickly released target admitted that he was mirandized, but says they didn't tell him why he was arrested. Contrary to public belief, the police do not have to read you your rights every time you are arrested. They only have to read you your rights if they wish to interrogate you with incriminating questions while in police custody, which is likely what they were doing.

Fourth, this video doesn't start when the agents arrive. Their vehicle had already parked and 2 agents had dismounted and walked part way towards the target. We do not know what the agents said during that period, but the video shows the target as the ONLY person with their hands raised, and raised right away. It would seem logical to me that this is when the agents identified themselves as they claim. No way to know from that video though.

Fifth, while we can't hear what is said as the agents reach the target, it appears to me that the agents asked him if he is mr. xxxx, and that the target confirmed that he is. The agents then took him to the car.

Sixth, to actually believe that anyone there had any rational fear that they were witnessing a kidnapping you would need to believe that a highly trained team would even be interested in one of these punks, that they couldn't figure out how to accomplish it without witnesses, that they didn't raise any weapons or make any threats, and that they chose to do this in the center of a large American city with flashing police lights everywhere just blocks away, while disguised as federal agents. Possible I suppose, but extremely unlikely

I did a quick google search and found this incident on fact checking site Snoops. Hardly a right wing source.

After sifting through all the ridiculous claims, snopes finally gets to this:

"CBP agents had information indicating the person in the video was suspected of assaults against federal agents or destruction of federal property. Once CBP agents approached the suspect, a large and violent mob moved towards their location. For everyone’s safety, CBP agents quickly moved the suspect to a safer location for further questioning. The CBP agents identified themselves and were wearing CBP insignia during the encounter. The names of the agents were not displayed due to recent doxing incidents against law enforcement personnel who serve and protect our country."

You tell me, after reading that do you still believe the left wing idiots screaming about 'kidnappings'?

Either way, I hope this helps.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 03:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Dr UAE

From what I've seen this POS needs a psych evaluation and a lengthy jail term.

I only saw a few instigators, everyone else was getting uppity on the mob mentality... It only takes one spark to start a fire, looking at the footage I'm surprised it didn't go really bad much sooner.

I consider myself a fairly calm person but I would probably lose it seeing sucker punches and attacks while a person is down as is shown... I'd be another victim.

Mass respect for that guy who steps in about 14 mins into the vid Chr0naut linked, I see his fear, his frustration. People like him are becoming rare in this world.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Yeah, they swarmed his truck and were beating on it after they tried to beat he and the woman he was with for trying to help the trans person.

Beat you'd drive away too if a howling mob was beating and trying to break into your truck after attacking you.

And given what ultimately happened, I don't blame him one bit for trying to get away.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Another fox news story on a conspiracy website......

Alk this anti-msm talk but so many still rely on msm for news..

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

Long and short of it is that if they were in a city with properly maintained law and order, no one would be discussing how exactly it went down because the rioters would not be controlling the streets.

This falls squarely on the shoulders of local officials unwilling to end the nightly chaos because they think it's to their political advantage not to.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   

a reply to: Ohanka

I think if you look closely enough that you'll discover that the current dems (from Biden down) are intentionally behaving in a manner exactly consistent with the definition of fascism.

LOLWUT?

Working hand in glove with corporate interests and finance?

Rigid control of the economy for those same interests?

Opposition to liberalism?

Keep looking closely...

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   

The media is 'calling' certain groups on the right 'fascists' when only a handful of individuals are actually behaving that way and they are loudly and immediately condemned by nearly everyone on the right. Proudly so.

I describe what I see as accurately as possible, such as dem fascists.

No irony there then.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: aeroscrog
I have seen BLM protests peaceful, until Antifa shows up. In fact Antifa pretends to be part of BLM and they are the one group that really needs to go. I feel once they go, BLM will just disappear. Antifa is a violent terrorist group that is not anti fascists they are completely fascists and they need to go. I wish someone would seriously take them out. Then we need to get rid of Sorroros, and boot him out of country. He is a Nazi supporter and I feel he is trying to turn Antifa into the news Nazis.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Agreed but why are we giving fox news views. Fox needs to die, aling with the other propaganda news outlets.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Why?

Because they target the officers and their families. Where have you been?

Dozens of federal law enforcement officers in Portland doxed amid riots, officials say

Dozens of federal law enforcement officers in Portland have had their personal information posted online by individuals who have also encouraged protesters to go to those officers’ homes, officials said Tuesday.

Federal Protective Service (FPS) Deputy Director of Operations Richard Cline said at a press conference that approximately 38 law enforcement officers had been doxed as he explained why officers had had name badges removed.

www.foxnews.com...

CBP Chief Says Feds Don't Wear Name Badges Due to Fears of Being 'Doxxed'

www.newsweek.com...

"That's another thing that's absolutely disgusting," he said. "They're not only jeopardizing the lives of the agents, but they're also jeopardizing the lives of their families as they're putting out their home information and they're suggesting that individuals go to their homes."

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

"2. BLM is a peaceful organization"

BullSh##

Really no need to see to any more that to know exactly what you are going through though.

Go scream into your MyPillow for a while, it'll be ok.

You'll probably recover sooner than the recipient of the grotesque beating this defenseless man recieved at the hands the cohorts you still defend.

Tell your supervisor that the Dems need to shut down the entire internet next time, without that nobody will be able to see your fascist BLM violence for themselves.

I have no association with anyone involved with this, I am from another country. I was just trying to get to the truth of the matter, by not accepting the highly edited footage and potentially partisan commentary.

It is the overt response to uncritical acceptance of whatever viewpoint you are given, that propogates precisely this type of violence.

I was merely trying to find the truth, and you are clearly attacking me for it, as if I were part of this. Tone it down.

Regardless, of this incident..this sh#t needs to stop. I say, give them 3 days to clear out, those that remain, get firehosed and thrown in a pit. Anarchy is not helpful at this point, the point was made long ago. Zero points have been made in the last month or 2.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join