It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Rigged Poll Claims Most Republicans say the COVID19 Death Toll is Acceptable

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 06:49 PM
link   
LOL here they go again.

Some kind of phony Democrat poll has been assembled to show how the majority of Republicans are accepting the COVID19 Death Toll !!

Democrat BS is peaking as the election creeps up.

They even made it look good by saying a small percentage of Democrats "accept" the Death Toll too 😆😆

They've been lying about everything and making policy by saying they'll do things already done or already in progress.

Many voters are fooled. Sick.in.the..😆

Democrat "strategists" are screwing up their own Campaigns 😆

A majority of Republicans said that the number of coronavirus deaths in the U.S. — now topping 176,000, according to data from Johns Hopkins University — is “acceptable,” according to a poll released Sunday.

A CBS News-YouGov poll determined that 57 percent of Republican respondents said the U.S. death toll for COVID-19 was “acceptable,” while 43 percent said it was “unacceptable.” Republicans were the only partisan group of which a majority of voters said the number of deaths was acceptable.

Among Democrats, 10 percent said the coronavirus death toll in the U.S. was acceptable, while 90 percent said it was unacceptable. For independents, 33 percent labeled the death toll as acceptable, and 67 percent called it unacceptable.

57 percent of Republicans say coronavirus death toll is 'acceptable'

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Accept it or not.

It is what it is.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Why would Republicans say its acceptable when most deaths were old Republicans?

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 07:03 PM
link   

They've been lying about everything and making policy by saying they'll do things already done or already in progress.

Last week Biden said there were 5-6 things he'd do regarding the pandemic. The Trump admin was already doing every one of them.
edit on 23-8-2020 by ColeYounger because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 07:14 PM
link   
A quick Google search for world wide covid deaths shows:

Deaths

I'd call that acceptably low, considering how much everybody is freaking out about it.

www.worldometers.info...

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: a325nt

Deaths

I'd call that acceptably low, considering how much everybody is freaking out about it.

www.worldometers.info...

Yet Democrats are placing Republicans in a bad "Light" 👋

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars

Accept it or not.

It is what it is.

Exactly yes

Covid-19 deaths are no more acceptable than the 600,000 + heart disease related deaths or the 500,000+ cancer deaths .

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger

Last week Biden said there were 5-6 things he'd do regarding the pandemic. The Trump admin was already doing every one of them.

Biden keeps saying what he will do about Covid-19 as President. By January 20, 2021, more people will be dying of the FLU than Covid-19. But Biden will be fighting Covid-19 with all he's got!....go figure.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 07:23 PM
link   
This has been the strategy of the Democrats for a number of years now! Even if it’s not a true statement it will still grab the attention of some Uninformed voters! It’s sad for any political party to use these tactics!

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: a325nt

Deaths

www.worldometers.info...

So you're a Trump supporter, then?

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Did they pol registered Republicans?

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Even when it comes down to it, 57% is not a majority, 57% is just barely more than half, meaning nearly half don't find it acceptable.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I don't know why all the trump supporters, just can't get their mind right. It's already been settled, for Gods sake!!

edit on 23-8-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Perhaps you can educate me. How do these statistics denigrate the Republican campaign if they believe the figures are acceptable?

If the figures are acceptable, then the current administration is doing a fair job in the eyes of staunch Republicans.

Taken that the Democrats are hammering out details of the number of previously staunch Republicans changing sides, this would be a validation of the Republican position.

edit on 23/8/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

No, I usually vote third party after voting for Obama once- and having twelve years and counting of regrets.

I'm certainly against Biden and company, though.

Haven't even heard of a third party yet this round.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger

The things that the current administration have done have been the right things - just too late, if at all.

I mean here we are nearly 7 months into this thing and the government can't get consensus on lockdowns, quarantines and other responses that just about every other country seems to have already gotten sorted.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

You feeling alright? You actually said something positive about Trump and America.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: JON666
a reply to: chr0naut

You feeling alright? You actually said something positive about Trump and America.

Of course I'm all right. As I have explained before, I'm not anti-American.

However, when there are obvious solutions not taken, or not taken in time to be effective, I will speak my mind.

I actually think that the US Constitution was incredibly forward thinking for its time. But I don't think it is perfect, or even neccesarily always fitting, for today. It needs some loopholes closed and some bits clarified as to the real intention behind the clause/s.

And ditto for the "common law". Which is substantially different now than it was when it was adopted into the US legal system. We really need to look at caselaw and the original intentions and rewrite the baseline on an ongoing basis. We want to gain specificity while not loosing the justice or the rights granted by previous attempts.

An iterative system, or systems, of ordered governance, that gains specificity rather than the overturning of previous precepts.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Isn't the issue rogue governors or is it Trump not acting like a dictator with federal decrees?

Does the left or right control your messaging capabilities online or the individual?

As other posters like to say "lol, trump supporters" I say "lol, biden supporters."

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join