It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Most Amazing Bigfoot Video I have seen

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I am not sure if anyone has already showed this video but it is the best I have seen.

The pictures he got of the faces especially the one of the black faced one was proven to not be a human in a mask.

here is the analysis of the black faced creature known as kubuda

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Thought Standings stuff was totally debunked didn't he have 3 actors that signed NDA about the same time he was filming the video? FWIW I believe bigfoot likely exists but this isn't it.

www.singularfortean.com...

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

I may not want to spend 2 hours watching that video. Could you give me the timestamp where it shows the footage in question?

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

I may not want to spend 2 hours watching that video. Could you give me the timestamp where it shows the footage in question?

Same here, a timestamp would be appreciated.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

I just watched the clip.
Make up from a visual effects artist - can be done easy.
Does that mean it is?
No, but probably.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

I fully agree but no mans eyes are that far apart.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

1:41:00 would be a good place to start if you want to see all the faces and a recreation of what he did get.
edit on 8/24/2020 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

There are two camps it is inconclusive.

I have suggested he take a primatologist out there and then stay out there from late spring to early fall.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I thought that this guy "Todd Standing" had be proven to be a faker and had used actors to make his vids?

ETA....
This is what i was thinking about.
A link to a website that talks about the hoaxing.
Another hoaxer bites the dust.

A different vid describing his fakery.

edit on 24-8-2020 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

but the latest video that show, no matter how you look at it. Human eyes cannot be three eye spaces apart, they are barely 1 and half eyes apart.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Standing's original encounter story sounded believable enough, but it's likely morphed into(pardon the pun) this quasi head only shots. I know Meldrum and Stroud's association was one of the reasons I watched it a couple of years ago,but my mind screamed fake immediately upon watching it. I know one thing questioned as I watched was why was there no secondary evidence? tracks,hair etc.I mean you have exact locations where they are standing or sitting being photographed. Atleast take pics of where they were at.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   

We interviewed Todd Standing on ATS Live. He's full of it.

At the time he was looking for volunteers to go on an expedition - he said he wanted experienced survivalists but when Semper offered he baulked at the idea.

I'm still waiting for the Bigfoot # he promised us so we could get it analysed. I imagine we never got it because he was stuffing his own ego with it

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: neformore

As you say, he's full of it.

I remember that "interview".

For those interested, here's a video detailing some of this hoaxers idiocy...

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Bigfoot and nessy are Nice myths when your young and naive .
Why is it Big foot fanatics cant count ? In order to have Big foot you need LOTS and LOTS of little feet .
To have any stable population in any given area You need Minim of 2500 any less the animal will go extinct .

Being big foot is thought to be well in just about every state and half the planet there would Be 100,000s of thousands of them .
The may have been a animal that resembled big foot in earths history But there is no way a 100,000 animals could hid .
Heck in the US new insects are rarely found at this point let along a large animal .

Besides whats the big deal even If big foot was real he is ovesly related to US . Been quite a few Humanoids around in the last 5 million years .

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Take a look at the clip, only half a face is displayed,
the other side is a mirror image.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Great debunk video. Thanks for sharing that. This Todd Standing guy is a real piece of work

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

yes, but that is hardly an error. Usually mirroring is a good way to see what a whole looks like.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: TXRabbit

Consider the pro videos as well.

No one, not I or you, are perfect.

If the video is proven conclusively a fraud I might agree with the critics but I have seen both sides and the verdict is still out.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 10:33 PM
link   
This calls for a review of the Canada bogfoot with a young one stuck on it almost motionless....the one you know....here on ATS a year ago...

close up ya can see his eyes under brown hair almost.....youngin in plain sight holding mama....motionless almost.
edit on 24-8-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 10:58 PM
link   
It's a shame as the make up effects are excellent and surpass most film work these days, at least in a couple of the shots, anyway ... like the one with the subtle fawn like spots on the upper lip. Some of his other pics look really bad, though. I think I read his GF is a makeup artist and is guessed at as an accomplice. She could have a decent career if she didn't have to hide for Todd's sake.

But they do differ from the (alleged traditional) BF morphology most witnesses report. Todd's look more like Ewoks than ol' heavy featured, huge BF.

Fakers suck. I have much more respect for the delusional!

Some of the other witnesses and evidence keeps the door open, though, as utterly weird and improbable as the whole subject is.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join