It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Graham Shares Newly Declassified FBI Docs Showing Clear Bias Against Trump

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

The Defensive Briefing for Hillary may have just been a smokescreen for the FBI to obtain instructions and guarantees of payment for the "Derail Trump" initiative.

Soon after that briefing, Obama told his DOJ/INTEL people to "stand down" when it came to investigating Russia's attempts to interfere in 2016 election.

Source: www.yahoo.com...

This was to prevent the GOOD guys in the Intel/DOJ from finding out what the BAD sabotage Trump guys were about to embark on.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 04:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
a reply to: RazorV66

Say what? What facts?
The declassified documents.

In translation, you don't know what the contents of those documents say, we should just blindly believe another politician with a political agenda?

Alright then.

If you don’t read it, it never happened. I’d go with that.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian

Sourvr

He said that he's uncovered and now released declassified FBI documents that show the difference in treatment between Hillary Clinton during his election campaign and Donald Trump's election campaign.

So he says, much like the half dozen things he's claimed over the years. Lindsay also called Donald Trump a race baiting xenophobic bigot in 2015 and claimed the GOP would get destroyed by the nomination of Trump in 2016.

I will never understand the Orange man bad REEEE attitude people have especially when the facts are presented. It's evident that every attempt to get Trump on something they have failed miserably and then they just rinse and repeat and fail again. I used to Hate Trump, I didn't want him or Hillary to win, but after seeing all of the repeated attacks on him it's pretty obvious what's going on, you just need to break through the cognitive dissonance, took me a while but I did.

What you fail to understand is both sides are after him. I guess people have this assumption that if you are a Republican that you have to accept everything republicans do and vice versa. If you take your blinders off and actually look at what is going on you might see something you never realized was there.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Yea, the FBI isn't real fond of treasons politicians in personal financial debt to Russia who then do political favors for Russia by continually taking Russia's side when the FBI says Russia is meddling in US affairs. Go figure.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 08:10 PM
link   

A hole lot more than a double standard. Trump was flat set up in every aspect where as Clinton is as corrupt as they come.

Watch Shadowgate if you want to know who was helping Hillary and how far their little plans go.

They are even behind this stupid Virus scam. Lindsey Graham cracker is just as Guilty and has been leaking everything Trump says back to the DNC, He has been trying to dis Trump by letting the democrats get off the hook so many times when other Senators had their feet to the fire. Just when the Democrats look like will have to admit to setting the whole thing up he will end the questioning.

I hope he goes to a Supermax or face execution by hanging right along with The Clintons, The Obamas, Biden and Jr., Brennan, Clapper, Commie, Muller, General Michael Hayden, General Jones. The Current Joint Chief and the rest of the Traitors to America that I am forgetting the names of at this second.

If Trump does not win the election it will be because of Democrat voter fraud and the people will need to stand up for what is right. This is when the tree of liberty will need to be watered again!!!

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 08:18 PM
link   
There is something traitorous about all the Inspector Generals...even the DOJ Inspector General, Michael Horowitz.

He described all the bias and hate coming from the FBI towards Donald Trump in his report, then concluded there was no bias against Donald Trump within the FBI.

I hope someone has the balls to replace him, like the corrupt impeachment enabler I.G., Michael Atkinson, was replaced this past Spring.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: FishBait
Yea, the FBI isn't real fond of treasons politicians in personal financial debt to Russia who then do political favors for Russia by continually taking Russia's side when the FBI says Russia is meddling in US affairs. Go figure.

Dont be a fool, Russia has wanted to be our ally since Putin took power. They were brought into NATO to do exercises and then out of nowhere the deep state forced them out and created a new war in Serbia to make them angry and it worked, still to this day they feel disrespected for Clinton not asking Putin for help with Serbia before NATO decided to bomb the Serbs.

America and NATO were helping, saving Muslims from systematic slaughter for years and then they suddenly turn against us during 9/11? Think about that one.
Its the deep state military industrial complex that wants us to be enemies. Trump is well aware of that fact but not so Naive to let our military wither away while being ran into the ground like the last three jackasses have.

If Hillary would have won eastern Europe would have been completely invaded by Russia already over crap the DNC controlled intelligence agencies would have pulled, let alone what they did in Ukraine.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
There is something traitorous about all the Inspector Generals...even the DOJ Inspector General, Michael Horowitz.

He described all the bias and hate coming from the FBI towards Donald Trump in his report, then concluded there was no bias against Donald Trump within the FBI.

I hope someone has the balls to replace him, like the corrupt impeachment enabler I.G., Michael Atkinson, was replaced this past Spring.

He was appointed by Obama!! My brother in law called that one. Only the US Attorney John Dunham can bring some Justice now as he can actually subpoena people, interrogate people and then file charges where Horowitz could not.

John Dunham was appointed by Barr to investigate this exact matter. He has so far only got one FBI attorney to admit to fraud. The guy seems more like a fall guy to me, hopefully Barr drops the hammer soon because he has hinted at it. He will be the one to announce any new charges.

The democrats were freaking out the other day saying that Barr could not legally bring any charges this close to the election. Barr said oh yes I can because the investigation is not specifically meant to look into Biden.

He said its to look into the origins of the FBI investigation into the presidential campaign of Donald Trump and its possible connections to Russia. Dunham said the investigation had been found to be criminal in nature months ago, so he is on the right track, I just hope he survives to give the American people the traitors heads on a platter like we have been waiting for.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: RudeMarine

Right you are! What I liked best about AG Barr's remarks on August 13th, was that he will be delivering several major "developments" prior to November. That the indictment of FBI lawyer Kevin Clinesmith was just a small opening salvo to prove Durham is actively at work.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 09:04 PM
link   

The Defensive Briefing for Hillary may have just been a smokescreen for the FBI to obtain instructions and guarantees of payment for the "Derail Trump" initiative.

Soon after that briefing, Obama told his DOJ/INTEL people to "stand down" when it came to investigating Russia's attempts to interfere in 2016 election.

This was to prevent the GOOD guys in the Intel/DOJ from finding out what the BAD sabotage Trump guys were about to embark on.

Not likely. You have to remember that Bill Clinton was given Governor of Arkansas seat by the CIA. The CIA needed a Governor in power there that would do anything they ask and turn their head most of the time as well. This was when the CIA was flying Guns out of Mena AK to the Contras and Drugs right back in to pay for those weapons after Cornell North was on live TV answering to Congress.

Ever since then they have been untouchable and gained immense power with even foreign nations intelligence networks. I think five different ones were involved in setting up George Papadopoulos when he was just a Naive staffer who thought he would be a great asset to Trump if he could get a backdoor in with Putin should Trump ever want that.

Hillary had also promised Brennan and Clapper both high ranking jobs in her new administration if she was to win, those two had a ton of pull with our own intelligence agencies so they did whatever it took to spy on Trump.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: RudeMarine

Not likely. You have to remember that Bill Clinton was given Governor of Arkansas seat by the CIA. The CIA needed a Governor in power there that would do anything they ask and turn their head most of the time as well. This was when the CIA was flying Guns out of Mena AK to the Contras and Drugs right back in to pay for those weapons after Cornell North was on live TV answering to Congress.

Ever since then they have been untouchable and gained immense power with even foreign nations intelligence networks. I think five different ones were involved in setting up George Papadopoulos when he was just a Naive staffer who thought he would be a great asset to Trump if he could get a backdoor in with Putin should Trump ever want that.

Hillary had also promised Brennan and Clapper both high ranking jobs in her new administration if she was to win, those two had a ton of pull with our own intelligence agencies so they did whatever it took to spy on Trump.

There's still a trail of money leading from Hillary/DNC to Fusion GPS to Christopher Steele, and likely others. They had to fabricate "dirt" in order for the FISA spy warrant to be approved.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Right you are! What I liked best about AG Barr's remarks on August 13th, was that he will be delivering several major "developments" prior to November. That the indictment of FBI lawyer Kevin Clinesmith was just a small opening salvo to prove Durham is actively at work.

I pray your right, so far its been extremely disappointing that our government is this dam corrupt, that our own President can hardly get anything done to stop these daily attacks against him while the Traitors run free laughing about being untouchable. I will have a party when Hillary and Obama are in Gitmo.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 09:20 PM
link   
What's frustrating to me is how corrupt so many Republican Congressmen are. I knew the majority of Democrats were. But now we have Senators Lindsey Graham and Ron Johnson folding and giving in, after being blackmailed, or maybe lethally threatened.

That's why I was so relieved when AG Barr said that he can't be threatened or blackmailed. He said he came out of retirement to help President Trump clean up corruption in (primarily) the federal government. That this is how he wants to be remembered. On August 13th, Barr said if he was going to be forced to be Politically Correct, he would not have signed on.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 09:20 PM
link   

There's still a trail of money leading from Hillary/DNC to Fusion GPS to Christopher Steele, and likely others. They had to fabricate "dirt" in order for the FISA spy warrant to be approved.

The Fusion GPS memo was originally wrote in 2007 and had nothing to do with anyone in the Trump campaign at all. They literally took white out and went over one guys name and typed in Carter Page, then they changed the dates to make it seem recent and they pushed that on the FISA court. That is what this so called attorney did, I believe although we know they're were 16 or 17 FISA application errors made by the FBI alone and people that have worked for the FBI said that 2 mistakes don't happen let alone 14.

Thats just it, EVERYONE already knows the DNC paid for the memo, the FBI knew that but still used it so why we have to have this big investigation before arresting a lot of people is dumb. The guilty have already ratted on each other to an extent. Round them up, toss them in a hole and let them rot.

If you watch the recent great documentary Shadowgate it proves that the DNC is guilty as hell in the murder of Seth Rich as well but nothing is being done about that either.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: FishBait

Yea, the FBI isn't real fond of treasons politicians in personal financial debt to Russia who then do political favors for Russia by continually taking Russia's side when the FBI says Russia is meddling in US affairs.

Name the politician(s).

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 11:11 PM
link   

This is when the tree of liberty will need to be watered again!!!

With blood

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

Yea, the FBI isn't real fond of treasons politicians in personal financial debt to Russia who then do political favors for Russia by continually taking Russia's side when the FBI says Russia is meddling in US affairs.

Name the politician(s).

Ummmm, really?

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Dont be a fool, Russia has wanted to be our ally since Putin took power. They were brought into NATO to do exercises and then out of nowhere the deep state forced them out and created a new war in Serbia to make them angry and it worked, still to this day they feel disrespected for Clinton not asking Putin for help with Serbia before NATO decided to bomb the Serbs.

America and NATO were helping, saving Muslims from systematic slaughter for years and then they suddenly turn against us during 9/11? Think about that one.
Its the deep state military industrial complex that wants us to be enemies. Trump is well aware of that fact but not so Naive to let our military wither away while being ran into the ground like the last three jackasses have.

If Hillary would have won eastern Europe would have been completely invaded by Russia already over crap the DNC controlled intelligence agencies would have pulled, let alone what they did in Ukraine.

I don't know what your on about but I'm talking about the present. I'm well aware the military industrial complex plans conflict to keep themselves in power and enriched and has so for decades. Bush/Cheney made sure they were set for decades. None of what you are saying matters if Trump is in financial debt to the Russians (which he is, he son even admitted it) doing them political favors (saying he doesn't think it's them) when they are trying to meddle in elections. I agree Russia Gate was a joke but that is separate from Russia troll farming US web sites trying to influence the election (which they are) because having a dumbledorff like Trump is good for them. And Trump has made it very clear he doesn't like Muslim so he's part of the problem not part of the solution. Take the screed to his twitter.

You seriously want to claim Bush and Obama let the military whiter away? You are crazy, they ramped us up into more wars than we've ever been in! How can you possible believe that?

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

Name the politician(s).

Ummmm, really?

The Russia game is over. Ask yourself why it wasn't mentioned during the DNC convention.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 11:32 PM
link   
So
How much are the russians paying you?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join