It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kim Jung Un is in a coma ?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

originally posted by: HalWesten

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: Arizonaguy

Probably a food coma, the fat # that he is.

Body shaming...that will cost you 5 social credits and 2 demerits.

Take my stars, too.

I ain't into all this PC garbage. I subscribe to the "# your feelings" newsletter made even greater by the dissolution of the USPS. Where one newsletter doesn't go they all don't go.

He's still a #. That happens to be a fat one. An Asian Pillsbury

Come on.
When did the USPS dissolve?

I never said it had.

Definitely some REEEEEEEEEE with that comment, lol.

"I subscribe to the "# your feelings" newsletter made even greater by the dissolution of the USPS"

You didn't?

Where did I say it had been dissolved?

I quoted what you wrote.

I saw that quote. Did I say it had actually been dissolved?

The way you wrote it? Yes.

Oh, the "way" I wrote it, but not what I actually wrote, that it had been dissolved.

Got it.

Why are you so argumentative? Your words: "made even greater by the dissolution of the USPS"

Anyone that has a rudimentary understanding of the English language knows that is past-tense, as if it already happened.

Which also has nothing to do with Kim Jong Un, but I know you had to put a slam against Trump in there somewhere. It's your duty, right?

Like I said, REEEEEE.

Of course, what I meant and what I said goes to the heart of comprehension, specifically implication in the way language is used when something is explicitly (or not) said, which is part of my point now that you wanted to argue my humor. But this ain't the thread for that.

Kim Jong Un is a joke. A fat one. Like my comment(s). Phat.

There's no Reeeeeeee on my part but you are certainly taking that lead. Questioning my comprehension skills is a laugh, you should be looking at how you compose sentences so they come off the way you're thinking.

I wasn't questioning your comprehension, but the larger issue about language and how it is used, since I never said "The USPS has be dissolved."

But now I might be, since you don't get it.

So yeah, there's a reeeeeee, because the cynicism in my initial post has you coming back. Because you didn't get it.

It's pretty simple, actually.]

The downside to the 'net is you often can't tell the meaning of what someone writes because there is no voice inflection or facial gestures to reflect their true meaning.

But as I expected, bringing up what you wrote triggered you in a major way. I didn't expect you to get personal though, that's a disappointment.

Yeah, not my fault you didn't get the larger context of what I said, which was my point. That's the irony.

But you're the one still trying to save face in misunderstanding what I said.

You sound like Kim Jong Un now. "I'm the one everyone else has to understand and obey because I'm always right!"

Nice try captain, I understand you perfectly.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: Arizonaguy

Body shaming...that will cost you 5 social credits and 2 demerits.

Take my stars, too.

I ain't into all this PC garbage. I subscribe to the "# your feelings" newsletter made even greater by the dissolution of the USPS. Where one newsletter doesn't go they all don't go.

He's still a #. That happens to be a fat one. An Asian Pillsbury

Come on.
When did the USPS dissolve?

I never said it had.

Definitely some REEEEEEEEEE with that comment, lol.

"I subscribe to the "# your feelings" newsletter made even greater by the dissolution of the USPS"

You didn't?

Where did I say it had been dissolved?

I quoted what you wrote.

I saw that quote. Did I say it had actually been dissolved?

The way you wrote it? Yes.

Oh, the "way" I wrote it, but not what I actually wrote, that it had been dissolved.

Got it.

Why are you so argumentative? Your words: "made even greater by the dissolution of the USPS"

Anyone that has a rudimentary understanding of the English language knows that is past-tense, as if it already happened.

Which also has nothing to do with Kim Jong Un, but I know you had to put a slam against Trump in there somewhere. It's your duty, right?

Like I said, REEEEEE.

Of course, what I meant and what I said goes to the heart of comprehension, specifically implication in the way language is used when something is explicitly (or not) said, which is part of my point now that you wanted to argue my humor. But this ain't the thread for that.

Kim Jong Un is a joke. A fat one. Like my comment(s). Phat.

There's no Reeeeeeee on my part but you are certainly taking that lead. Questioning my comprehension skills is a laugh, you should be looking at how you compose sentences so they come off the way you're thinking.

I wasn't questioning your comprehension, but the larger issue about language and how it is used, since I never said "The USPS has be dissolved."

But now I might be, since you don't get it.

So yeah, there's a reeeeeee, because the cynicism in my initial post has you coming back. Because you didn't get it.

It's pretty simple, actually.]

The downside to the 'net is you often can't tell the meaning of what someone writes because there is no voice inflection or facial gestures to reflect their true meaning.

But as I expected, bringing up what you wrote triggered you in a major way. I didn't expect you to get personal though, that's a disappointment.

Yeah, not my fault you didn't get the larger context of what I said, which was my point. That's the irony.

But you're the one still trying to save face in misunderstanding what I said.

You sound like Kim Jong Un now. "I'm the one everyone else has to understand and obey because I'm always right!"

Nice try captain, I understand you perfectly.

Maybe you're finally beginning to understand how language works. And doesn't.

"If I didn't explicitly say it that's not what I actually said."

Because who cares about implication.

edit on 23-8-2020 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 07:43 PM
link   
So when Ivanka becomes special envoy to NK to discuss manufacturing plants and a new way of life with his sister Kim Yo Jong will everyone be upset?

The US could make NK a huge ally and stick it to China with the virus they gave us.

Anything is possible now....

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 07:43 PM
link   

That is his body double they have on show he is even fatter and his eyes are different

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

Due to my morbid sense of humour.

It sounds like he's Kim Jong Un-well.
Sorry, I'll see myself out.

And...

He had a Big Mac attack!

LMAO!!!😆😆😆

Onward, thought he had a coma awhile back. Then his scary sister stepped in shown here

Then glorious leader shows back up opening a new tractor factory, then disappeared again. Then reappeared taking people's dogs away...
Now in sleep mode again. Pheww!😥 do i got this right?

Did
comment yet? I see her twiddling her finger like Mr. Burns from the Simpson's

Exxxxssssss cellent...

edit on 23-8-2020 by Bigburgh because: I LOVE DOUBLE QUARTER POUNDERS WITH CHEESE AND RANCH DRESSING!!

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

He's probably been sitting in his gaff puffing weed and coping with the munchies for near enough the past 6 months like the rest of us, hence the weight and eye discrepancies.

edit on 23-8-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 07:55 PM
link   
scroll your mouse across the link it will turn blue then click in the box where you are making your post thenI have 3 tiny dots in the upper right corner of my screen I click on that and click on paste and it automatically types the link.,...hope that helps

oh I didn't realize you were on an androaid phone I googled the instructions for that

Find the link you want to copy and paste.
Tap and hold the link.
Tap Copy link.
Tap and hold in the space where you want to paste the link.
Tap Paste in the menu that appears. ...
You can also share a link by copying its text from the address bar. ...
Open up a new browser tab.

do you have a friend or young relative that can help you???

originally posted by: musicismagic
Okay guys I still can't figure out how to copy and paste the link.
if this news is really true I'll be able to find out at 8:30 this morning and if so this is definitely going to be world head line news.
So I will update this post in another hour.

edit on 23-8-2020 by research100 because: added instructions

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: research100
scroll your mouse across the link it will turn blue then click in the box where you are making your post thenI have 3 tiny dots in the upper right corner of my screen I click on that and click on paste and it automatically types the link.,...hope that helps

oh I didn't realize you were on an androaid phone I googled the instructions for that

Find the link you want to copy and paste.
Tap and hold the link.
Tap Copy link.
Tap and hold in the space where you want to paste the link.
Tap Paste in the menu that appears. ...
You can also share a link by copying its text from the address bar. ...
Open up a new browser tab.

do you have a friend or young relative that can help you???

originally posted by: musicismagic
Okay guys I still can't figure out how to copy and paste the link.
if this news is really true I'll be able to find out at 8:30 this morning and if so this is definitely going to be world head line news.
So I will update this post in another hour.

Hey man thanks a million I'm going to try it I know it's very disturbing that this person that's been very active on the coronavirus with all these updates here in Japan and worldwide suddenly takes a political view on what's happening around the world.

I lost my computer it got fried that's why I haven't posted any updates on the coronavirus everyone here on me the forum is really appreciated and shoulder appreciation towards me.

Anyway here in Japan it's silent about Kim's condition.

I will say within the last 7 days though lot of American jets supersonic Jets actually have been flying over yamaguchi prefecture, so American intelligence has been keeping track on the situation in North Korea.

So something mysteriously is actually happening in North Korea.

There have been a lot of US military flights over yamaguchi in the last 7 days.

I don't have an update of u.s. military bases in South Korea perhaps someone here in the military can update us.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

He's probably been sitting in his gaff puffing weed and coping with the munchies for near enough the past 6 months like the rest of us, hence the weight and eye discrepancies.

With 0 chance of the thought police turning up because of the dodgy smell at his gaff

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Well with those manky pits the battle is half won already.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Aw man
Kim Jong Unconscious
No more love letters.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Well with those manky pits the battle is half won already.

Bet they wont stop his food rations though
or anti aircraft guns come out

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 09:12 PM
link   

He's smoking the wrong stuff then i suppose.

Spice is dangerous, no wonder he's in a coma/dead.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Dogs are loved by so many people and kept as loyal pets.
Bad karma, for what he did.
Those that devote their lives to saving animals understand best of all.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I bet he is not paying 12.50 a g for that stuff that must be the good 15£ a g stuff

i just take a walk to the corner shop and get a bottle of whisky for 14 and some 7.8 Mcewans champion beer at 1.78 for my coma

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Aye, i like whisky, but it does not like me much.

I end up with some right crackers of a hangover with whisky, alcohol poisoning material type scenarios, well fells that way.

I'm more a Vodka punter myself or even flavoured Gin these days if I'm feeling pretentious, or ASDA has a deal. LoL

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: charlyv
Agreed
Like the old bumper sticker
His karma ran over his dogma.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I do miss my pal at the Grangemouth docks and his monthly sheet at £ 8 a bottle for my monthly coma

Did the walk of shame to the recycling bottle bank near my house last week , still got my skid mark pants on though
it is fun counting all the glass that hits boom 20 boom 40 boom another 35

Hundreds died

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 09:49 PM
link   

My purple bin has been chock full since about a week after lockdown, ended up having to use the neighbors.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Remember the topic??????
Kim Jung Un is in a coma ?

Discuss it.

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join