It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drudge Report Goes Left: Tatum Report Rises To Replace It

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   
As many of you know, the Drudge report has abandoned conservative news and now more resembles sites like the Daily Beast or Huffington Post. Brandon Tatum has started tatumreport.com to provide an alternative for what used to be a great aggregate website of news and information at a glance.

thehill.com...

"But if you've seen the Drudge Report recently, you know that it has changed dramatically, 180 degrees. Matt Drudge is now firmly a man of the progressive left. At times, his site is indistinguishable from The Daily Beast or any other woke propaganda outlet posing as a news company."

Tatum Report is now a great place for those who used to love the old drudge report or someone who just wants to see an aggregate of interesting news and information.

tatumreport.com...
edit on 23-8-2020 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Yeah thanks for that, never heard of the Tatum Report before but it will be a regular website for me from now on.
I have been seeing Drudge veering off into the Leftist wasteland for quite some time now, I used to visit it daily but now maybe once a week or less.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Yeah Drudge has stopped liking Trump and reports news stories.

So? Tatum report for all you cultish needs. They won't say anything bad about him.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Gnawledge

Drudge Report's problem is that it linked too much to fake news from NYT and Washington Post, which is why I stopped visiting the website at the end of 2016.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

They linked things you didn't like. Yes, got it. Fake news.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   

LOL! That's what you would like to think, but when you compare what they print against documented evidence, it doesn't match up. I'm sure you believe that Obamagate/Spygate was all a lie too.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gnawledge

So? Tatum report for all you cultish needs. They won't say anything bad about him.

This is why a 2 party system never works, you got you 35-40 percent left you got 35-40 right and the rest are just trying to find balance because they likely agree with some left ideas and some right ideas. There isn't anything wrong with that, in fact, it's less "cultish" to try and even out where you get your news considering the leftish lean throughout the media world and just that general attitude you just displayed here. It's exactly why the left lost the last election and is still in danger of losing this one. You say the right is a cult, but to be a democrat you had better check off yes on every idea or agenda or you are a racist fascist pig.
edit on 23-8-2020 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

LOL! That's what you would like to think, but when you compare what they print against documented evidence, it doesn't match up. I'm sure you believe that Obamagate/Spygate was all a lie too.

You are promoting a website that doesn't say anything critical of Trump. But I'm the one who is just doing what I like to think.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Trump obviously lives rent free in your head, gnawing on what’s left of your brain.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Check Out The Liberty Daily.
Very much like old Drudge:

thelibertydaily.com...

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Trump obviously lives rent free in your head, gnawing on what’s left of your brain.

I just heard that but it was Pelosi or some such living rent free in Trump's head? I don't remember. But uh, you didn't say anything of my cult accusation.

Funny.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

thelibertydaily.com...

Nice

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   

thelibertydaily.com...

Somehow, I came across PolitiPage a couple of weeks ago and I really like it too. The Liberty Daily doesn't show me who the source is until after I click on the link, but this one is broken down by source.

www.politipage.us...

ETA: There are three pages of links, so don't forget to click on "Page 2" and "Page 3" after you've scrolled through the original page.

edit on 23-8-2020 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

thelibertydaily.com...

Nice

I ways liked the Drudge Report's aggregate link format.
Liberty Daily has also incorporated it.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 03:00 PM
link   

I just heard that but it was Pelosi or some such living rent free in Trump's head? I don't remember. But uh, you didn't say anything of my cult accusation.

Funny.

What about it?
Yeah I steer clear of the Drudge Report anymore because he is obviously falling victim to the Leftist cult.
WTF do I need anymore of that, I get enough here on ATS.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Funny.

The correct word would be "civil" since this isn't the mud pit.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 03:01 PM
link   

You don't agree with their views so they're a cult? Got it.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Funny.

What about it?
Yeah I steer clear of the Drudge Report anymore because he is obviously falling victim to the Leftist cult.

ATS is huge Trump support. ? But you like a website that promotes your views. Not actual facts.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten

You don't agree with their views so they're a cult? Got it.

I don't agree with the continuous lying and people being ok with it.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Funny.

What about it?

ATS is huge Trump support. ? But you like a website that promotes your views. Not actual facts.

Did you ever consider that the reason you get slammed so much is because if you don't like something, it's automatically not based on facts?

You have a lot to learn about discussing topics.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join