It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wake UP.....Pelosi fighting for money the USPS has already been given

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Nancy Pelosi has brought the House back in session to address the need for funding for the Post Office. Now, I find this very hard to believe because there is something that the media is not telling you.

Here on the Sunday circuit she onces agains points to the voting...and the Postal Service...and once again the Russians.

Pelosi said, “Of course, but that doesn’t mean that we will not shout out against his initiatives, whether it’s to tie up the Postal Service so that we will not have the opportunity for people to vote by mail, not having to choose between their health and their vote. It doesn’t mean that we ignore the Russian interference into our election and they try to cloak it by saying, well, we look at many countries. No, the Russians 24/7 are interfering into our election.

The president welcomes it. So, again, it isn’t a question of accepting the result. The question is, is making sure the public knows that they must vote, they must have a plan to vote, they must vote early because their playbook is one that has all kinds of obstacles to participation in our country.”

So she and all of the other Progressives are telling you, the voter, that Donald Trump is defunding the USPS. That he will not give them the 25 billion needed for the election. That they need it....

Well, look up 2 things.

First, there is the House passed The USPS Fairness Act H.R. 2382. It is in the Senate. It is to allow the USPS to default in the future. Now, why would you create a bill to fail unless...you wanted it too?

Second, as part of the COVID Relief from the US government, the USPS already has 10 billion it can access. A loan. So, it would not have to pay it back and here we have the House holding up the relief for small businesses and the unemployed for NOTHING.

Not one thing. This is from July 29th...just a few weeks ago...

Link

The service does not need to borrow at the moment, but the money will now be available should the financially strained agency have to access it, Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin said in a statement.

“While the USPS is able to fund its operating expenses without additional borrowing at this time, we are pleased to have reached an agreement on the material terms and conditions of a loan, should the need arise,” said Mnuchin.

The monies are there. So tell me....why would they need another 25 billion?

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   
If Orange Man = Bad.

Shakey Old Drunk Lady Given Power = # Sandwich and I already ate.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 12:26 PM
link   
LOL that nasty old pole cat at it again, old nancy is a dirty rascal that should have been spanked more as a child.

I still do not understand how or why she is continued to be an "elected" official who the hell votes for her and why'
edit on 23-8-2020 by Brotherman because: I don't understand

+11 more 
posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Pelosi is holding firm to get trillions of dollars of bailout money for Blue State Pensions / Debt.

That is what the deal is.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 12:56 PM
link   

The monies are there. So tell me....why would they need another 25 billion?

Well, those pre-printed biden votes are not cheap. Be curious to see how much of that money disappears into her pockets.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Democrats want the extra cash for the USPS so the contractors can get ultra inflated fees for services and donate the overflow cash to Democrat candidates and Democrat causes. Simple as ABC 😃

Somebody is getting short-changed 😃

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I think talking about the postal service your missing the enraged polar bear in the room. More importantly is the statements that have been proven to be false yet she brings it to the front.
"Russian interference in US elections", "the president welcomes it", but more importantly "So, again, it isn't a question of accepting the result". This automatically leads to the assumption that if the election goes against them they WILL cry Russian interference and not accept the result.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   

It won't pass the Senate, it's dead in the water.

Just more theatre.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Perhaps Pelosi wants that money for the Post Office to replace aging facilities. Then her husband Real estate company could snap the surplus Properitys and sell them for a tidy profit.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   
While Nancy Pelosi was sitting at home eating ice cream and drinking wine all month, the post office Inspector General purged the agency of key executives who were going to be paid to influence the election in Joe Biden's favor... and to make the US Senate majority Democrat.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Just more theatre.

President Trump says if Senator McConnell were to insert benefits for unemployed Americans into the bill, he would sign it, if Nancy Pelosi agreed to that add-on.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Just more theatre.

President Trump says if Senator McConnell were to insert benefits for unemployed Americans into the bill, he would sign it, if Nancy Pelosi agreed to that add-on.

*Shakes head*

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

That's a move that I completely disagree on. All of these bills need to be stripped down to a single component, no add-on's allowed. Each one is voted on individually, that way no one can claim they voted against it because of pork, or voted for it because of the benefit the pork gives them.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

because she's vewy vewy skerwee.

On topic, unfortunately, most on the left don't know anything about this, don't want to know anything about this, don't care anything about this and whatever Pelosi says is good and true, no matter what. Pelosi mammilla suckers I say.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Trump and nancy both only care about politics and their own power. Look at Trump's recent tweets ; nothing but anti-democrat stuff.

USPS has alot of factors at play and definitely needs a deep dive into their story. It's a shame politicians are wrapping it up in politics.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 09:39 AM
link   
So, she came back NoT to address unemployment, but to address the pork she wanted to fill into the last unemployment bill, ultimately leaving the American people without until Trump stepped up.

Also, russia interference? Really? Have we not been round this before?

edit on 24-8-2020 by Rob808 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 09:47 AM
link   
The post office has been fine and will continue to be with or without new money before the election. Let’s wait and see how things go with it until say thanksgiving? I think unemployment reaching a real resolution might be more important to the American people over the post office. a reply to: blueman12

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   
She needs a breathalyzer and field sobriety tests before she returns to work. I wonder if she still presumes to drive a vehicle. If so, someone needs to take the keys away.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Sure looks like a payoff to the Postal Workers unions that have backed Biden.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 05:39 PM
link   
If any of y'all have seen Escape from LA, she looks like someone who works for the Surgeon General of Beverly Hills.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join