It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happens if there's no president elect on January 20th

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Can she table and contest the future elections before January 3 of next year as you said.

I noticed you avoided addressing the fact that she can table anything she wants until January 3rd of next year.

yes or no .

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
Can she challenged a 2018 elections yes or no ?

Was a contestation filed in the appropriate time?

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I have little doubt that the Democrats will cheat in every way possible to win the election and if they see they can't, will do everything possible to destroy the election process. There is no way they are going to allow Trump to be re-elected without an unholy mess.
That's who the Democrats are, cheats and destructionists.
They would much rather that Rome burned than not rule it.

edit on 24/8/2020 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Can she table and contest the future elections before January 3 of next year as you said.

She 100% can contest the upcoming elections and then table the debate until the new House is seated, that's the point of my initial comment.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   

I noticed you avoided addressing the fact that she can table anything she wants until January 3rd of next year.

Explain to me how she can contest the upcoming elections before January 3 of next year .

Lol

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 01:14 PM
link   
My 0P

Currently Republicans hold the majority by state at 26 republican states versus 23 democratic states and one tie Michigan.

Augusta's first post

That's if Pelosi doesn't challenge the election of House seats. She can create a committee who then awards the seat to a Democrat even if a Republican won and then the House votes on it which means they would then have control of the majority of States.

You can't challenge the results of the 2018 election. You were wrong.

My response

Can't find the link at the moment. But the selection of president will fall under the old house not the newly elected house. So explain to me how she's going to challenge the election results .

Besides that your post does not address that the majority vote and one state only counts as one voat .

Augustus response

Pelosi, since she would run the old and new Houses, can table anything she wants until after January 3rd. She would get reelected Speaker, challenge elections, appoint a committee which would be Democrat-led, that committee then decides other Democrats won their seats even if they didn't and then they vote for President.

She can't challenge the 2018 elections as per your initial post.

Augusta

I'm still on the same subject, your wet dream. You seem to want to put of some strawmen like 2018 when I told you she could contest this election and postpone any vote on the President until next year.

Strawman ?

you addressed the 2018 election.

And you just did it again. πŸ˜‚

She can't table challenge to the 2018 elections. That deadline has already expired.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Once again, I was referring to the upcoming elections.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Explain to me how she can contest the upcoming elections before January 3 of next year .

By filing a contestation. That's it, that's all that needs to be done.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Before the election ?πŸ˜‚

After all you claim she can table anything she wants up till January 3 of next year .

link   

No you weren't here is the order of our conversation .

My 0P

Currently Republicans hold the majority by state at 26 republican states versus 23 democratic states and one tie Michigan.

Augusta's first post

That's if Pelosi doesn't challenge the election of House seats. She can create a committee who then awards the seat to a Democrat even if a Republican won and then the House votes on it which means they would then have control of the majority of States.

My response

Can't find the link at the moment. But the selection of president will fall under the old house not the newly elected house. So explain to me how she's going to challenge the election results .

Besides that your post does not address that the majority vote and one state only counts as one voat .

Augustus response

Pelosi, since she would run the old and new Houses, can table anything she wants until after January 3rd. She would get reelected Speaker, challenge elections, appoint a committee which would be Democrat-led, that committee then decides other Democrats won their seats even if they didn't and then they vote for President.

Augusta

I'm still on the same subject, your wet dream. You seem to want to put of some strawmen like 2018 when I told you she could contest this election and postpone any vote on the President until next year.

Strawman ?

January 3 of next year referring to the power she had from the 2018 elections .

You were talking about the current congressional make up not the future quit lying .

She can't table challenge to the 2018 elections. That deadline has already expired.

πŸ€₯πŸ€₯πŸ€₯πŸ€₯πŸ€₯πŸ€₯

πŸ˜‚
edit on 24-8-2020 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

link   

Before the election ?

Within thirty days after the election.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   

No you weren't here is the order of our conversation .

Not my problem that in a thread about 2020 you think I'm talking about 2018 when I said I wasn't.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Thank you for admitting she can't do it before the election as you said earlier .

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Thank you for admitting she can't do it before the election as you said earlier

Where did I say it could be done prior to the election? Or are you just confused again, boomer?

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   

boomer

Are you getting mad . πŸ˜‚

I know what you against your character but just be honest .

Right here you never once mentioned a new Congress.

My 0P

Augusta's first post

My response

Augustus response

Augusta

Strawman ?

edit on 24-8-2020 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Right here you never once mentioned a new Congress.

I didn't realize in a thread about the 2020 elections I had to mention I was discussing the 2020 elections. I just figured you were smart enough to follow along in your own thread, I won't make that mistake about you again.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   

You're lying again. At that point we were operating under the incorrect assumption that the outgoing Congress would be taking the vote.

You said

I said

You said

Pelosi, since she would run the old and new Houses, can table anything she wants until after January 3rd.

She can't contest the 2018 election that deadline has expired .

And she can't challenge future elections before January 3 of next year because no one knows who's going to be elected .

can table anything she wants until after January 3rd.

She can't table either of those issues before January 3

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 01:42 PM
link   

You're lying again.

No, you're just a very confused old man. I guess it happens.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 01:44 PM
link   

The answer to this is obvious. But you just can't bring yourself to say it .

can she challenge the 2018 elections yes or no ?

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 01:45 PM
link   

can she challenge the 2018 elections yes or no ?

Why are you on 2018 when I'm talking about 2020?

You're so confused. Hopefully you remember to change the tennis balls on your walker.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join