It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happens if there's no president elect on January 20th

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

The Democrats plans in the event they lose the election are evident.

'Duuur. Why you keeping talking about 2018? Duuur'.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Pelosi, since she would run the old and new Houses, can table anything she wants until after January 3rd.

Can she challenge either the 2018 or 2020 elections until after January 3rd.

Yes or no ?

You're just an attention whore that can't be honest.
edit on 25-8-2020 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Ask your caretakers to bump your Ensure intake, it could help with getting enough nutrients to stave off memory loss.

'MUH KARMA!'

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 01:07 PM
link   

weak little man who can't even admit to his faults. Jumped into a thread half understanding an article then neglected to read the OP .

then when you were proven wrong the poor little guys fragile ego won't let you admit it .

What's the matter Nancy boy ?

Aaaaaaaah

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   

What election? The 2020 election.

Unless you forget, then it's whatever pops into your mind first like 'Jell-O' or 'nappy time'.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: Deetermined

No kidding. And who runs the outgoing House and why do you think it can't be tabled until January?

How about the House rules and procedures for contested elections .

You're wrong can you admit it ? 🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥😂

The election can't be contested until the first day of the new congress .

Nancy can't do anything she wants before January 3 .

Once a notice of an election contest is filed by a losing candidate with the Clerk of the House, and notice served upon the contestee, the House of Representatives and the appropriate committee (now the Committee on House Administration) formally obtain jurisdiction over the matter. For the House to be able to finally “judge” the election of one of its Members whose election has been contested under the FCEA, there need not be any further action or motions presented to or adopted by the House on the first day of Congress with regard to the election, or concerning the Member-elect whose seat is being challenged. With the filing of an election contest, the Committee on House Administration may later hear the matter, recommend a particular action or resolution to the House, and the House may, by a simple majority vote, determine finally who has the right to the seat in question, regardless of whether or not the Member-elect had been sworn in on the first day of the new Congress.26 As stated by Parliamentarians to the House of Representatives, Brown and Johnson, “[t]he seating of a Member-elect does not prejudice a contest pending under the Federal Contested Elections Act (FCEA) over final right to the seat.”

Man up poser

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
The election can't be contested until the first day of the new congress .

No, it can't be judged until at least the first day of the new House, it has to be contested prior to that. Try reading your own source.

Step One:

Once a notice of an election contest is filed by a losing candidate with the Clerk of the House, and notice served upon the contestee, the House of Representatives and the appropriate committee (now the Committee on House Administration) formally obtain jurisdiction over the matter.

Step Two:

For the House to be able to finally “judge” the election of one of its Members whose election has been contested under the FCEA, there need not be any further action or motions presented to or adopted by the House on the first day of Congress with regard to the election, or concerning the Member-elect whose seat is being challenged. With the filing of an election contest, the Committee on House Administration may later hear the matter, recommend a particular action or resolution to the House, and the House may, by a simple majority vote, determine finally who has the right to the seat in question, regardless of whether or not the Member-elect had been sworn in on the first day of the new Congress.

Debating you is like beating up 5 year olds or really old feeble men.

edit on 25-8-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: 👁❤🍕

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 06:37 PM
link   

So when you said " she can table anything she wants until January 3 "

You were wrong.

I'm glad you can finally admit it that shows improvement.

I'll try to help you out anytime I can

I'm not angry at you I I can see that you need help .

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 09:15 PM
link   
If it comes to this I would not be opposed to the military stepping in and saying we need to redo the election, and they control it, and you must vote in person this time. It wouldn't have to be all in one day either they could give people time off from work and do it alphabetically in order A-F on one day and so on. And you must present some type of federal ID as well that they give out to all citizens, to stop illegals from voting. Do it right so there is no question of fraud.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Have you figured out what election your Original Post is about yet and how it can be contested?

edit on 26-8-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: 👁❤🍕

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 08:00 AM
link   

can Nancy table anything she wants before January 3 ?

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 08:01 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Can your plan in the Original Post work now that you've learned Pelosi can contest the upcoming elections as I stated?

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Oops
edit on 26-8-2020 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Right. Says the guy who claimed it can't be contested until the new House (which ironically enough you initially said would have no say) comes into office.

For the House to be able to finally “judge” the election of one of its Members whose election has been contested under the FCEA, there need not be any further action or motions presented to or adopted by the House on the first day of Congress with regard to the election, or concerning the Member-elect whose seat is being challenged.

Looking forward to another day of you rage posting replies and threads.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Step Two:

For the House to be able to finally “judge” the election of one of its Members whose election has been contested under the FCEA, there need not be any further action or motions presented to or adopted by the House on the first day of Congress with regard to the election, or concerning the Member-elect whose seat is being challenged. With the filing of an election contest, the Committee on House Administration may later hear the matter, recommend a particular action or resolution to the House, and the House may, by a simple majority vote, determine finally who has the right to the seat in question, regardless of whether or not the Member-elect had been sworn in on the first day of the new Congress.

Look at step two it needs to be done on the first day of a new Congress.

Here's what you said

That's if Pelosi doesn't challenge the election of House seats. She can create a committee who then awards the seat to a Democrat even if a Republican won and then the House votes on it which means they would then have control of the majority of States.

So can she create a committee and change house seats of members from the 2020 presidential election before January 3 of next year ?

You're still wrong .

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 08:25 AM
link   

I'm too busy raging . 🤦‍♂️

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Here's what she can do, screw up your wet dream Original Post like I said in my first reply.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Dude I've caught you in multiple lies and your character defect won't let you admit you were wrong . Not just on this thread.

You need help which I tried to do yesterday. But some people missed took the helping hand I was trying to lend you .

You should read this article .

But what about when a person does push back against the facts, when they simply cannot admit they were wrong in any circumstance? What in their psychological makeup makes it impossible for them to admit they were wrong, even when it is obvious they were? And why does this happen so repetitively — why do they never admit they were wrong?

The answer is related to their ego, their very sense-of-self. Some people have such a fragile ego, such brittle self-esteem, such a weak "psychological constitution," that admitting they made a mistake or that they were wrong is fundamentally too threatening for their egos to tolerate. Accepting they were wrong, absorbing that reality, would be so psychologically shattering, their defense mechanisms do something remarkable to avoid doing so — they literally distort their perception of reality to make it (reality) less threatening. Their defense mechanisms protect their fragile ego by changing the very facts in their mind, so they are no longer wrong or culpable.

Seek help and have your tapwater checked for lead and mercury.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 08:42 AM
link   

You should read my initial reply, it's correct and pretty effectively killed your wet dream for the election.

Now go rage post a new thread.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join