It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Melbourneians are asking what is this yellow spray being dropped from the air.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 09:51 AM
link   
So ive been following or rather watching the reports on a Facebook group called "Millions rise for Australia" keen to learn what their curfews and lockdowns are really like and the things people are reporting are alarming to say the least.

Constant flyovers by helicopters and planes spraying yellow stuff that unfortunately for the sprayers is leaving tell-tale signs on some concretes and of all things convertable roofs (being fabric) absorb the stuff and stains. These sprays are being followed by heavy rains the next day or two washing away any stainage.

A fellow poster here from Australia has been posting this week about a strange aircraft in his district that he claims isn't showing up on radar and i guess the dots are unfortunately starting to he connected somewhat.

Makes me wonder, maybe with all going on over there for what is low numbers are they guinea pigs for something yet to be revealed.

So if it was harmless or even a preventative covid measure wouldn't it be advised so people can feel at ease instead it's dropped in silence during the curfew hours.

Somethings definitely not right with this.

Dont know how to link the site or if its even allowed so please just check it out and maybe pay close attention to melbourneians over the course of the next few months.
edit on 23-8-2020 by CthruU because: 1

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I'm from Melbourne and there have been lots of reports of airliners arriving every night from China packed full of facial recognition hardware, and the other night there were reports of a huge convoy of many hundreds of b-double semi-trailer trucks that came in to Melbourne from the northwest between 2-4 am in the morning.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 10:07 AM
link   
The unknown plane he was talking about is a survey aircraft. They've been taking advantage of the reduced air traffic to survey areas they normally can't.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Pics or it didn't happen. You know the default internet rules.

Considering the seasons below the equator are in reverse, the yellow sounds a hell of a lot like spring/summer pollen overproduction.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: NeuronDivide
I'm from Melbourne and there have been lots of reports of airliners arriving every night from China packed full of facial recognition hardware, and the other night there were reports of a huge convoy of many hundreds of b-double semi-trailer trucks that came in to Melbourne from the northwest between 2-4 am in the morning.

I would assume they are planning for the future since masks generally defeat facial recognition.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Fact not Fiction

There are convoys of trucks moving contaminated soil from a Melbourne tunnel project to somewhere along the Melbourne - Ballarat road. Any further tips would be appreciated.

The parliament in Melbourne is once again focused on their own guaranteed, life time super annuation benefits. Not like there is anything else more important for them to focus on at this time?

The planes from China keep coming in.

Sexualized content is being transmitted to children with the online home schooling.

Melbourne is in a corruption crisis.

You can make your own Quinine by boiling down grapefruit and lemons. Keep the lid on.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 04:56 AM
link   
a reply to: CthruU

Hi I think the woman who posted the yellow dust being dumped by aircraft, delibrately has shown a small part of her lane way delibrately as I know where that lane Is parallel with a main road which uses sulphur street lights.

Friday and Saturday nights in that area there was a bit of fog and drizzle, to me it is simply light refraction from water droplets, that would appear to be dust or smoke.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 05:14 AM
link   
AUSTRALIA - PEACE LOVING PEOPLE ARE SLAVES

Jacquie Dundee has lived in the hills around Melbourne for a long time. There was recent unusual storm activity with a lot of lightening strikes and a pollution haze left over the city once passed. The storm usually cleans up a lot of the pollution haze with the water and winds.

The drinking water has also been polluted with something. The roads around the mountains have been blocked off and are closing in. People that have been promoting the protest have been targeted and raided by police. Had their phones hand computers taken.

Brand new 5G systems are being deployed. Lots of road works going on.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

This storm that came through on thursday night was odd. My neighbor had the vertical tiles blown off their facade, they had been there for years. Trees blown down, contaminated water was as a result of power lines being bought down from lilydale to belgrave and beyond, the resevoir lost power so the filter/sterilisation systems were inoperable.

Sometimes if people visited the website of the water company the have an explanation.

Here it is: www.yvw.com.au...

Im not knocking you kwakakev, sometimes the answervis in front of us.

The rest of it is I dont doubt with, the SS, I mean vic po-lice.

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 09:20 AM
link   
G'day people cross your path for a reason Part 1 22-09-2020

At 27 min, Karen Brewer talks about some reports she has received of people finding a yellow dust being sprayed and people finding it around their property. It is also happening in New Zealand.

If anybody finds some, take a few samples.

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 09:57 AM
link   
This has an extremely simple solution.

Rather than perpetuate any false information, any Melbourne resident can easily grab a q-tip and get a sample of this so called "yellow" substance and have it analyzed for relatively cheap. Take it to a biology lab at any University and they will probably test it for free.

But no.....we need clicks and attention.
Can't have a solution ruin all the fun!

top topics

join