It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Marrying a horse: it is legal to marry animals in Sweden

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

I have not studied the legal part. I know that in the USA there are a lot of strange laws, each state has its own.

I remember somewhere in 2012 or 2013, news was heatedly discussed on Russian social networks, how in the United States one woman married a Ferris Wheel attraction, and another biker married his motorcycle.))

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: RussianTroll
Banality is tales about Putin and the "poisoning" of Navalny and the Skripals, taken from little-known sources in the highley-likely style.

Nice whataboutism, how's that source coming along?

Looking for logic from progressives, liberals and communists is a thankless job)))

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Looking for logic from progressives, liberals and communists is a thankless job)))

You'll get some thanks when you find a non-s*** source for your propaganda story.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

You'll be waiting a long time

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 09:09 AM
link   

You'll get some thanks when you find a non-s*** source for your propaganda story.

I'm not Navalny. This does not work for me)))

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

Ask Vladimir Puto. Maybe he has a better source.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Putin does not work according to the wishes of foreign liberals. To ask Putin for something. you must first kneel in front. Such rules are for foreign liberals)))

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Putin does not work according to the wishes of foreign liberals. To ask Putin for something. you must first kneel in front. Such rules are for foreign liberals)))

Well the free kneel for noone.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Maybe you should do that, it seems you're comfortable kneeling in front of him.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: CthruU

Well the free kneel for noone.

Russians are rich people. For the sake of such an attraction - pay a little money)))

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Yeah, dropped the ball on that source. Expect we have all been caught out at times. As for the issue, it does look even worst for you.

Legality of bestiality by country or territor

I was surprised by some of the topics Wikipedia does cover. Looks like relationships with animals is legal in Russia, along with a few other places around the world.

California looks to be struggling with the issue coming up to the next election. Have heard of some Democratic party members in the election race supporting it.

Sex with Animals: Is Proposed CA Bestiality Law (AB 611) Fatally Flawed?

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev

Yeah, dropped the ball on that source. Expect we have all been caught out at times. As for the issue, it does look even worst for you.

Legality of bestiality by country or territor

I was surprised by some of the topics Wikipedia does cover. Looks like relationships with animals is legal in Russia, along with a few other places around the world.

California looks to be struggling with the issue coming up to the next election. Have heard of some Democratic party members in the election race supporting it.

Sex with Animals: Is Proposed CA Bestiality Law (AB 611) Fatally Flawed?

1. I deliberately did not cite a Russian source, but found one from the West. By the way, quite a liberal source. If someone doesn’t like him, it doesn’t mean that he is fake.

2. Zoophilia is not legalized in Russia. Normal people read laws and primary sources, and do not believe Wikipedia. In Russia, referring to Wikipedia means to undersign in one's bias and ignorance of the truth.

edit on 23-8-2020 by RussianTroll because: correct

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Sweden the beastiality state, move over southern USA.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join