It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Donald is cruel': Trump's sister recorded saying president has 'no principles'

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie
a reply to: gortex

coming up next on FOX 'keeping up with the Trump's.

The whole family is based on wealth that's all they know, when it comes to knowledge, nothing but crickets. You never go against family unless it is necessary, so for his own sister to make those statements...bad juju.

But of course this will be labelled as fake news, and the Trump Groupies will come crawling out of the woodwork defending him, he is a lying hypocritical egotistical megalomaniac, if people can't see that i can't help them.

They don't care that he is a megalomaniac. They just care that he's gutting environmental protections, so shareholders make more loot, a bit of a "temporary" tax break for most, I'm sure the higher up do better. They seem to like his inept foreign affairs style.

Really though, he's been piled on constantly, they have lost interest in hearing about it, ice cream, overfeeding fish, spelling..lots of meaningless trivial stuff. They have been de-sensitised, which I can understand. He has done some things that are good imo, prison reform, big pharma(not sure he'll be successful) mostly staying out of the war games..not cool about the Kurds though.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia

originally posted by: gortex

The words are from his sister not his niece.

She (the niece) has recently published a book on him?

yeah but we are not talking about the book we are talking about the recording of trump sister(a judge)

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

But feel free to continue the wailing and gnashing of teeth - or better, just fall to your knees and scream at the sky...

You were doing so well up till then but you had to revert to a typical Trump supporter , you say I don't understand Trump supporters ? .... I think I do.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 12:25 PM
link   

a reply to: tanstaafl

But feel free to continue the wailing and gnashing of teeth - or better, just fall to your knees and scream at the sky...

You were doing so well up till then but you had to revert to a typical Trump supporter , you say I don't understand Trump supporters ? .... I think I do.

I’ve read enough of your post to know you don’t have a clue about most Trump supporters. If you could put down your TDS and Trump hate...yeah maybe you could understand, until then, nah. You poor lefty’s just can’t deal with people calling you out on your bat snip crazy insanity, boo hoo.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

I’ve read enough of your post to know you don’t have a clue about most Trump supporters. If you could put down your TDS and Trump hate...yeah maybe you could understand, until then, nah. You poor lefty’s just can’t deal with people calling you out on your bat snip crazy insanity, boo hoo.

Trump supporters here can't resist attacking people who don't support their leader , your post shows you are indeed a typical Trump supporter.

I'm not a "lefty" . I would be considered politically Right of Centre in my country but you consider me a Lefty and feel the need to insult me just because I don't support your chosen one , quite sad really.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Trump supporters here can't resist attacking people who don't support their leader , your post shows you are indeed a typical Trump supporter.

I'm not a "lefty" . I would be considered politically Right of Centre in my country but you consider me a Lefty and feel the need to insult me just because I don't support your chosen one , quite sad really.
What’s really quite sad is your hypocrisy. You constantly come on here attacking and insulting people for supporting Trump and now you’re going to piss and moan about someone calling you out on it and revert to playing the victim. Typical lefty BS.

I’m not a big Trump fanboy nor a republican and he’s not my “chosen one”. I support the office and tired of hearing the unjustified and unwarranted attacks on our prez and the people that support him, especially from you limey’s that don’t even live here but embrace everything the MSM spoon feeds you across the pond.

For the record, I couldn’t care less what you consider yourself to be in whatever country your from.
edit on 8-9-2020 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

What’s really quite sad is your hypocrisy. You constantly come on here attacking and insulting people for supporting Trump and now you’re going to piss and moan about someone calling you out on it and revert to playing the victim. Typical lefty BS.

I’m not a big Trump fanboy nor a republican and he’s not my “chosen one”. I support the office and tired of hearing the unjustified and unwarranted attacks on our prez and the people that support him, especially from you limey’s that don’t even live here but embrace everything the MSM spoon feeds you across the pond.

For the record, I couldn’t care less what you consider yourself to be in whatever country your from.

See, now this is the real sad part, and why it's so easy to control people like you. How? Through blind patrioism. We know that Trump is a high functioning sociopath and narcissist. We know that he is a compulsive liar. We know that he has split America in two. God vs the devil, good vs evil etc
We know that we are seeing the fastest growing cult happening right now in America.

Yeah yeah, you are not a big fan, yet, you do not want to hear the unjustified and unwarranted attacks on our prez. Can you see the problem here?

Of course people from other countries are concerned, because this idiot is in charge of the most powerful country in the world, and any leader that can gain a strong cult following, in the most powerful country in the world is very worrying.

Can't you see how he has Americans divided, fighting over the left and the right, like it's some kind of religion?

Your country is in complete chaos, and will only get worse if he gets another term, which I think he will sadly.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

She is just Pissed that Her Old Man Left Her Out of his Will for Good Reasons .......NEXT .

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

He hasnt split anything. Its not a cult. You just parrot horse# talking points from the left sided bobbleheads. "We" dont "know" hardly any of what you said.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 02:55 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

He hasnt split anything. Its not a cult. You just parrot horse# talking points from the left sided bobbleheads. "We" dont "know" hardly any of what you said.

You cannot even bloody see it, even though it's staring you in the face. To say that he has not split America, and to say he does not have a cult following is quite unbelievable!

Ironic that I say that Trump has turned the left and right into a God vs the devil, and you say that is rubbish, but then blame the left!

People like you will never see it. I guess you are an extreme patriot and a Christian right?
edit on 9-9-2020 by Jay-morris because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 03:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

You are ignoring the fact that this so called split has existed for far longer than Trump has been president. Only willful blindness can possibly explain you not seeing it right in front of you.

Keep flashing the talking points if that's what makes you happy.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 03:46 AM
link   

a reply to: eletheia

Nieces only know hearsay....... regurgitated family issues.

The words are from his sister not his niece.

Family had a major falling out over a will. Fred sr left his kids out the will and gave the money to his grandchildren. Trumps siblings believed it was Donad that made him do that and sued in court. The wil was found to be valid and there was still alot of animosity over it. Yes money will tear apart a family.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 03:50 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

You are ignoring the fact that this so called split has existed for far longer than Trump has been president. 

No, I am not ignoring that fact. Just like many political parties from around the world, there will always be arguments between people who support different parties, but this what we are seeing in America now, is on another level, and something not seen in America for a long time.

What makes this different? Trump has gathered a cult following, and his followers are more extreme in their views because they have a cult lime mind set. And it's quite obvious, even on this site, that it has turned into God vs the devil, good vs evil.

Only willful blindness can possibly explain you not seeing it right in front of you.

I find this very ironic too.

Keep flashing the talking points if that's what makes you happy.

I am gathering you are a Trump supporter right? Trump is a cult leader. Of course his followers do not see it, or refuse to see it, but it is very obvious that this is the case.

The extreme people in this cult are extreme patriots who are Christians because they are easy for him to maniparlate.

Are you an extreme patriot?
Are you a Christian?

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan
Ironic that I say that Trump has turned the left and right into a God vs the devil, and you say that is rubbish, but then blame the left!

Ummmm... maybe, because it is the radical left that has gone batsnip insane, and their hate is what is driving the great divide in this country?

People like you will never see it. I guess you are an extreme leftist and an atheist right?

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join