It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Donald is cruel': Trump's sister recorded saying president has 'no principles'

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Democrats can't address the issues so they concoct these continuous lies and red herrings 😃

Biden's Campaign has told several dozen lies already since last week !! 😃

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   
It's funny.

The evil leftists keep saying how dumb we are for voting for Trump and how dumb Trump is, yet they can't find anyone to impress us low IQ folks.

Heee-yuck!

*drools*

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
Like Hillary or not — when it comes to being qualified for the job of president — she was/is the most qualified.

She's done some time in government at a high level, that's true. Many would argue that's not a positive thing. Likewise, many would also disagree with her 'qualifications' on policy issues.

In reality, qualifications for president...aside from the technical Constituional considerations...are subjective and may vary widely depending upon who you ask.

edit on 23-8-2020 by vor78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: toolgal462

As opposed to Zero who to this day refuses to release any of his college records?

"As opposed to"? LOL Trump hasn't released any of his school transcripts. As a matter of fact, the has blocked them from releasing anything!

Then-candidate Donald Trump threatened lawsuits against his former schools and the College Board to prevent his grades and SAT scores from being released during the 2016 presidential campaign, Michael Cohen testified on Capitol Hill Wednesday.

www.washingtontimes.com...

Well then he is just following a precedent set by the previous Zero in office.

If college grades don't matter for ZERO they sure as hell don't matter for Trump.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Democrats can't address the issues so they concoct these continuous lies and red herrings 😃

Biden's Campaign has told several dozen lies already since last week !! 😃

We need more "NO PRINCIPLES" like this!: www.promiseskept.com...#

edit on 8/23/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

And here come the “Twist and Shout” excuses.

Yet — here we have The Donald — who doesn’t even try to hide who/what he is.

His sister validates who/what he is — and his believers still remain in denial.

So weird.

Not denying anything about it, maybe it’s true, maybe it’s not....I just don’t care.
Trump is a better choice for president than Biden by light years, just like he was over Hillary.
You guys better pace yourselves, you got 4 more years of crying.

Not in my world.

I would not hire a plumber to do brain surgery.

Like Hillary or not — when it comes to being qualified for the job of president — she was/is the most qualified.

That's the problem with politicians. Corruption is all you can really get out them when they've been at it most of their adult life.

Hillary - she'll make deals with any country, friend or foe, just to put millions into the Clinton Foundation. Money she doesn't have to declare or pay taxes on. But lives in high cotton.

edit on 8-23-2020 by LogicalGraphitti because: spelling

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: vor78

She's done some time in government at a high level, that's true. Many would argue that's not a positive thing. Likewise, many would alsp disagree with her 'qualifications' on policy issues.

In reality, qualifications for president...aside from the technical Constituional considerations...are subjective and may vary widely depending upon who you ask.

Appreciate your insight.

Yes, I understand the technical Constitutional considerations.

I’m still going to stand on learned & involved political experience and knowledge.

Hill & Bill (still married to each other BTW) are a political couple. Both focused and involved from their early years.

Politics for them is not a side job for “fun & giggles” — nor for ego recognition.

I survived 2 corporate takeovers. The “new guys” come in with their egos and lofty ideas of how they’re going to change everything. In both instances — everything went back to the way it was before they came. Any real change in how a system functions is very rare.

I support career politicians because it is a very challenging, intricate, complicated job. I support experience — as I would in any job.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

How do you feel about known rapist Bill Clinton going to Epstein's pedophile island multiple times, was that for fun and giggles?

Or do you just ignore things you dont like to see?

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti

So weird.

Not denying anything about it, maybe it’s true, maybe it’s not....I just don’t care.
Trump is a better choice for president than Biden by light years, just like he was over Hillary.

Not in my world.

That's the problem with politicians. Corruption is all you can really get out them when they've been at it most of their adult life.

Hillary - she'll make deals with any country, friend or foe, just to put millions into the Clinton Foundation. Money she doesn't have to declare or pay taxes on. But lives in high cotton.

There are 2 separate Clinton Foundations.

It’s been investigated.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 12:56 PM
link   

IF Clintons aren't corrupt

Then Trump can't be all that bad then huh, roflmao the mental gymnastics you do.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti

So weird.

I didn

Not in my world.

There are 2 separate Clinton Foundations.

It’s been investigated.

I didn't know that. So that means she has to extort twice as much money. It's tough being a career politician.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: gortex

I'm not sure his sister's opinion will sway much, anyone with at least two brain cells to rub together can see through the orange messiah's charade.

It's not he doesn't read, he can read he just doesn't understand what he's reading, interestingly something he has in common with his "always" supporters.

We get it, you hate the guy... people that like what he is doing as President must be stupid. I can only assume that you would like to pay more taxes. You want more government insight on you medical, financial, and personal decisions. You believe that ideology that differs from you own should be silenced. It doesn't take two braincells to see that you lack critical thinking skills, and that you allow emotion to manipulate judgment. Tollerance? Open minded? Less mature minds usually struggle with tollerance- im not saying you are dumb, just not that bright

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Double post
edit on 23-8-2020 by onthedownlow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   

I survived 2 corporate takeovers. The “new guys” come in with their egos and lofty ideas of how they’re going to change everything. In both instances — everything went back to the way it was before they came. Any real change in how a system functions is very rare.

I support career politicians because it is a very challenging, intricate, complicated job. I support experience — as I would in any job.

So you support the broken Status Quo/same ol, same ol BS that got us in the current situation were in? Our failed system of Gov is a result of career politicians, you want more of that?

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 01:35 PM
link   

So weird.

Not in my world.

That’s just it....in your world. Your fantasy world.
In the real world, she isn’t qualified to feed the dogs at the dog pound.
Let it go....she lost....more than once, carrying a torch for 4 years is the sign of problems...serious problems.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: onthedownlow

I'm not sure his sister's opinion will sway much, anyone with at least two brain cells to rub together can see through the orange messiah's charade.

It's not he doesn't read, he can read he just doesn't understand what he's reading, interestingly something he has in common with his "always" supporters.

We get it, you hate the guy... people that like what he is doing as President must be stupid. I can only assume that you would like to pay more taxes. You want more government insight on you medical, financial, and personal decisions. You believe that ideology that differs from you own should be silenced. It doesn't take two braincells to see that you lack critical thinking skills, and that you allow emotion to manipulate judgment. Tollerance? Open minded? Less mature minds usually struggle with tollerance- im not saying you are dumb, just not that bright

Doesn’t matter to him, his taxes won’t go up, he doesn’t live in our country. Nothing our government does will directly effect him. I love how Trump lives rent free in these people’s heads, especially from other country’s.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   

So weird.

^ This is funny.
Hillary rode the coat tails of her husband her whole life, was not good at anything, screwed up everything she was given charge over because her husband was Bill Clinton and then got outed as an absolute moron during the 2016 elections. She had her ass handed to her by a man who had never run for office and literally any half decent candidate would have beaten.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: onthedownlow

‘Not that bright’ is an understatement

And he doesn’t hate the President, the media hates the President. And his opinion is formed 100% by the media

He’s never laid eyes on the President and never will

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Many American voters are going to look at this, and say to themselves, "Huh, that sounds just like my family...", whether that's a good thing or not, remains yet to be seen.

Personally? I wasn't voting for the man in all likelihood, anyway... This means absolutely nothing to me.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Well it's likely that they're just too smart, and can't dumb it down enough for us...

Did you need a new drool cup??

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join