It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Donald is cruel': Trump's sister recorded saying president has 'no principles'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 05:49 AM
link   
See ATS, it's not always a right wing circle jerk, the left tries it too.

They just kinda suck at it.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 05:51 AM
link   
This is pretty weak... another secret recording, this time not even close to being the apparent gotcha moment by the media in the last election.
What I see from this is just more evidence that the media is campaigning for Biden and can not be trusted - I mean, have they got their sources trying to secretly record Biden and Harris? I don't think so.

Did anyone think that a billionaire real estate developer would have a fixed set of principles that drove his belief system???

This is just more election year BS spoon-fed to idiots that will be dumb enough to parrot it as something important.
edit on 23/8/2020 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 05:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: seedofchucky

Is there anything at all you can think of that would change your mind and not vote for trump ?

You are missing the point.
The BS you chaps peddle day in day out is making people MORE likely to vote for Trump.

Try actually introducing something important into the debate, with an absence of lies and propaganda in your reasoning and you might convince people. Lord knows there is enough to get your teeth into, but you seem intent on the cheap shots and Hollyweird like entertainment news approach for a quick thrill and character assassinations.

If the left is not careful they are going to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

This is pretty weak... another secret recording, this time not even close to being the apparent gotcha moment by the media in the last election.

Nobody said it was a "gotcha moment" but it does back up what has been written about him and dismissed by his supporters.

Did anyone think that a billionaire real estate developer would have a fixed set of principles that drove his belief system???

Probably not but for a President principles and a belief system could be seen as a desired attribute.

This is just more election year BS spoon-fed to idiots that will be dumb enough to parrot it as something important.

Unlike people like yourself who just parrot what you're fed by a proven liar.
edit on 23-8-2020 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 06:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Nobody said it was a "gotcha moment" but it does back up what has been written about him and dismissed by his supporters.

Probably not but for a President principles and a belief system could be seen as a desired attribute.

Unlike people like yourself who just parrot what you're fed by a proven liar.

Of course it a gotcha moment. It was secretly recorded and passed to WaPo in an election year. You can't be that dumb.

I would say it's preferable for a President not to be locked into a set of principles. He has over 300m people to lead, all of whom are individuals, various belief systems based on various truths or propositions.

I rarely take anything Trump says as being anything more than election talk.

Your thread is nothing more than propagating a gotcha moment in an election year - spreading gossip. It was an effort by the media to engage stupid people who would spread it around to try and garner votes in November. They rely on tiny brains passing through their signal straight to the fingers to eagerly type away on the internet.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 06:32 AM
link   

The point being questioning a capacity to see fault.

You're welcome.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I'm not sure his sister's opinion will sway much

Read up a little on the history of Trump and his sister .
That way , you will find out how correct you are.
Even in ignorance , one can still sometimes see the truth.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 06:34 AM
link   
I think we've read enough of the OPs garbage, considering how willfully disingenuous he is, there really is no discussion to be had.

TDS afflicts many and brings out the worst.

Seriously, the power that Trump has over these weak minded individuals is nothing short of Amazing.

When one individual can trigger an entire group of people?

Classic.

Power observed, Power recognized, OP you can keep on trying, in the end, you'll be all the more foolish, while we're all the more wiser.

Focus on your own international politics, election season coming up, nobody is really listening to you accept your fellow ilk, background noise, that's what y'all be reduced to.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 06:35 AM
link   

I would say it's preferable for a President not to be locked into a set of principles. He has over 300m people to lead, all of whom are individuals, various belief systems based on various truths or proprositions.

Yet he outright dismisses anything he deems as 'leftist'....if that's not a locked in set of principles and approach then I don't know what is.
He sacks anyone who has the temerity to question him or have a different opinion.

I don't see how that is leading or representing all the various viewpoints and perspectives of the American people.

It's his way or no way......the very definition of locked in leadership.

I rarely take anything Trump says as being anything more than election talk.

Yet you hang on his every word, mis-speak and foot-in-mouthism?

He has been found out so many times now that I find it hard to believe anything that comes out of his mouth.

I agree that MSM has become quite anti-Trump.....but that's as much down to him and his approach to the Press Corps as it is to their own prejudices and locked in views.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 06:37 AM
link   

The point being questioning a capacity to see fault.

You're welcome.
The point being, Gossip, TDS are real afflictions that you and the OP experience everyday.

You've displayed several errors and omissions inregards to how society works, the Novel Virus and the powers afforded to it.

You've been wrong and working from a corrupt view. Watching you get dismantled by another user was glorious, yet despite that, you insisted on doubling down, pretty amazing actually 🤭

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Yet he outright dismisses anything he deems as 'leftist'....if that's not a locked in set of principles and approach then I don't know what is.
He sacks anyone who has the temerity to question him or have a different opinion.

I don't see how that is leading or representing all the various viewpoints and perspectives of the American people.

It's his way or no way......the very definition of locked in leadership.
I disagree, that leadership tact is how every government operates, the Trump administration is just that much more transparent.
You would say the same thing about Obama or any other leader.
Infact, the irony in your naive post is you think all this isn't unwarranted, it is and with elements trying to take down the POTUS from within, he will damn well act how he pleases, he was elected for that approach.
The very nature of our system caters to various viewpoints, but we can't please EVERYBODY, duh.

Yet you hang on his every word, mis-speak and foot-in-mouthism?

He has been found out so many times now that I find it hard to believe anything that comes out of his mouth.

I agree that MSM has become quite anti-Trump.....but that's as much down to him and his approach to the Press Corps as it is to their own prejudices and locked in views.

...and? Welcome to politics? Found out so many times? By who? Liberal media? That's a personal problem, not ours, you watch too much liberal media.

Let me ask you, who did you vote for?

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

I agree that any leader needs a clear set of values and some sort of vision of where they want to go and how they want to get there.
But they do need the ability to be flexible and to understand that sometimes they will need to veer off track.
And they need alternative viewpoints and policy decisions have to be challenged at every level constantly.

The impression I get is that Trump doesn't like this sort of scrutiny and views it as a challenge to his personal authority.

You know I'm not American and as such didn't vote in your last election and I won't be voting in Novermber.
I can confirm for you that I wouldn't have voted for Trump in 2016 and I certainly wouldn't be voting for him this time around.
But that doesn't mean I think Hilary would have got my vote, she strikes me as being at least as dislikeable as Trump and equally unfit for Office......pretty much the same as Biden.

Here in the UK we had an appalling choice back in December in our last General Election, the choices were truly shocking.
I don't see you options being any better.

I voted for a local independent....I'm sure a similar vote in the US would be just as pointless.
But I voted for the person whose core values were most similar to mine and NOT for one of the leading party's as I feel none of them have my interests and concerns at heart.

Vote for None of the Above has never seems more pertinent than it does today.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Its jealousy within the family.

They are not billionaires......and he is.

Nothing more.....

a reply to: gortex

edit on 23-8-2020 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 07:16 AM
link   

a reply to: seedofchucky

Is there anything at all you can think of that would change your mind and not vote for trump ?

If he were to announce a significant change of position on certain policies, I would likely not vote for him. Policy positions are the only criteria I set for my vote, whether its Trump or anyone else. I happen to like Trump's public persona, but even if I did not, I would still vote for him.

Otherwise, I really don't care about this kind of thing. Sometimes, siblings dislike each other. Obama's half-brother isn't exactly a fan of him, either. Regardless, if being a crappy person were truly a disqualifier for public office, you'd have to replace about 85% of Congress and the two phonies on the Dem presidential ticket, too.
edit on 23-8-2020 by vor78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Trump is cruel and has no principles?
LOL LOL

Still voting Trump

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
I would say it's preferable for a President not to be locked into a set of principles.

Exactly.

Like how Churchill was open to accepting Nazism and appeasing Hitler. His lack of unwavering principles in that hour enabled the Germans to stand unopposed and permitted fascism to continue in Europe until the present day.

edit on 23-8-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: 👁❤🍕

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Can you show me on the doll where Trump hurt you?

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 08:16 AM
link   

"I can guarantee you anything you want." - Bender
Last I checked opinions aren't fact.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 08:35 AM
link   
I'll say this it's getting tiresome all this Aha!!! moments for both candidates. Still mostly at the end of the day you got two old men one who has been in politics 47 years ie the same old same old. And another that pisses politicians off, both Republican and Democrat to a lot of people that's not a negative. It is a slimey business as a whole, sometimes it takes an azzhole.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: UKTruth
I would say it's preferable for a President not to be locked into a set of principles.

Exactly.

Like how Churchill was open to accepting Nazism and appeasing Hitler. His lack of unwavering principles in that hour enabled the Germans to stand unopposed and permitted fascism to continue in Europe until the present day.

It never takes long for Hitler to emerge in a discussion. Sigh.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join