It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Donald is cruel': Trump's sister recorded saying president has 'no principles'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 04:01 AM
link   
From the mouths of babes and family it seems comes the truth , Trumps sister Maryanne Trump Barry gives her run down on her brother to Trumps niece Mary L. Trump in the tapes reported on by the Washington Post and now released for the world to hear.

Donald Trump’s older sister, a former federal judge, is heard sharply criticizing her brother in a series of recordings released Saturday, at one point saying of the president: “He has no principles.”

“His goddamned tweet and lying, oh my God.” She adds: “I’m talking too freely, but you know. The change of stories. The lack of preparation. The lying. Holy sh*t.”

Barry can also be heard saying that she guesses that her brother has never read her opinions on immigration cases.
“What has he read?” Mary Trump asks her aunt. Barry responds: “No. He doesn’t read.”
www.theguardian.com...

Yes Maryanne , that's the Donald we all know and love.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 04:08 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I'm not sure his sister's opinion will sway much, anyone with at least two brain cells to rub together can see through the orange messiah's charade.

It's not he doesn't read, he can read he just doesn't understand what he's reading, interestingly something he has in common with his "always" supporters.

+12 more 
posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Sibling rivalries?

All families have them to a greater or lesser extent

Nieces only know hearsay....... regurgitated family issues.

But Hey!!! if it can make some pocket-money, why not?

+23 more 
posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 04:13 AM
link   
I have no dog in this fight, so I'm not picking sides, but coming from his Sister it doesn't mean jack.

My own Mother didn't figure out that it was actually my Sister that was the psycho-nutjob, and not me, until my Sister screwed my Mum over in a big way.

Internal family politics don't mean much to outsiders; To judge, one must know, and we don't know jack.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 04:13 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I'm not sure his sister's opinion will sway much

Perhaps not with his base but it is confirmation of what has been written about him and dismissed by his supporters , Maryanne Trump Barry is a pretty solid source.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 04:18 AM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

Nieces only know hearsay....... regurgitated family issues.

The words are from his sister not his niece.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 04:20 AM
link   

His base will defend him no matter what, they have dug so deep to do so there's no going back.

Hopefully of the back of Mary more of those that have intimate knowledge of his debortuary come forward and lay it out for all to see.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 04:26 AM
link   
i can understand Maryanne calling 'no principles' on the immigration issues. I do not agree with this position, but know of others with similar views.

The executive orders that have been signed by Trump provides a clear picture of just what his principles are. There is a lot there that I respect.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 04:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

The words are from his sister not his niece.

She (the niece) has recently published a book on him?

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 04:35 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

The executive orders that have been signed by Trump provides a clear picture of just what his principles are. There is a lot there that I respect.

Rule by diktat is to be respected ?
Surely consensus is the name of the game in Democracies.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 04:39 AM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

She (the niece) has recently published a book on him?

Yes she has but the words in this thread and attached video are those of his sister not his niece.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 04:40 AM
link   
The same sister that was part of the lawsuit against the niece when her father died?

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 04:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn
The same sister that was part of the lawsuit against the niece when her father died?

I don't see how that effects the opinion of Trump's sister of her brother.

+9 more 
posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 05:02 AM
link   
*reads link*

erm, thats it?

His sister thinks he lacks principles?

And, she thinks hes cruel too?!

You mean to tell me that there's butthurt members of his family?, nah that never happens. All my cousins are raging a55holes that I wouldn't talk too if they were the last people on earth. But that's just me. I doubt any other family, particularly one with so much $$$ swimming around them would be like that, there's no way that anything said in that interview could be driven by spite or jealousy, no chance.
I mean, its not as though any of them are pushing a book they want to flog, and said book could be spiced up a tad by a bit of flavour of the month potus bashing, nah, again that seems unlikely too.

Im quite sure this epic bombshell will destroy trump and end his chances at re-election, yup no doubt, this is it, finally....

Ya'll "got him" this time.......woooooooooo!!!

edit on 23 8 2020 by Artlogic because: biden snorted one of my words away

edit on 23 8 2020 by Artlogic because: removed doublethink so as not to inflict actual thought

+13 more 
posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 05:02 AM
link   

why does the big don hurt you so much ? We know trump isn't a saint, we know he is a playboy , we know he isnt politically correct.

Which is what we enjoy about him . Watching the left get triggered by everything trump does is one of the best shows on earth . Trump is the laser pointer , you clowns the cat

The haters come out when they see someone being successful . This is no different. Do i doubt her words ? Nope . Does it make a difference to what we already know ? Nope... What's the point ? Fodder to give the left . Foaming in the mouth for anything negative about trump !

One of the main reasons trump has so much support because the opposite is treason . lawlessness , riots , terrorism , extortion .

I'll take trump with all his character flaws, than the mental disorders on the left , hell bent on destroying america
edit on 23-8-2020 by seedofchucky because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 05:10 AM
link   
a reply to: seedofchucky

why does the big don hurt you so much ? We know trump isn't a saint, we know he is a playboy , we know he isnt politically correct.

Which is what we enjoy about him . Watching the left get triggered by everything trump does is one of the best shows on earth . Trump is the laser pointer , you clowns the cat 

It may have something to do with people's lives being affected in an awful and destructive way.

To you it may be a game, you may enjoy seeing those you don't agree with getting hurt, but one day it will affect you in a way that those close to you get hurt.

There will be no rhyme or reason about it, no logic no sense it will be pure blind hatred. The kind that is born from partisan politics with no end in sight.

So keep laughing, enjoy this moment.
edit on 23-8-2020 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Rule by diktat is to be respected ?

What is the alternative? A congress that cannot agree on anything, gets little done except for enriching themselves?

I have not read all of the executive orders. The parts I have come across sound like a good move. The buck stops at the resolute desk. Have been worst sitting in that chair.

+11 more 
posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Oh you mean the tantrum the left is throwing because they lost 2016 and got humiliated from their failed predictions ?

I am being hurt today ... not one day. The riots have effected my business and i'm probably going to have to close two stores. I don't blame trump for this. I blame the triggered and radical left. Democrats are welcoming this terrorism .

no logic no sense pure blind hatred is what the democrat party is today .... All your doing is projecting all the failures and poison of the left to trump ..

What's their to laugh about except democrats self destruction from all the failed attempts to get trump .

My number 1 reason to support trump is to keep the crazies out of power. Simple.... I will take trump with his flaws... over you foaming in the mouth democrats anyday
edit on 23-8-2020 by seedofchucky because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 05:19 AM
link   
o look

another article about someone giving their OPINION on trump

with those that look for ANYTHING negative on him to report.

then claim that this is "proof" of XX and shows trump is YY thus not qualified to be president

then accuse those who ask for CONTEXT and PROOF of the ACCUSATIONS are called lots of names, claim in "denial", and other rants while not answering the questions raised. Facts are not required .

we have been though this since he was running for president.

lather , rinse , repeat...

or more likely

rant, rave, spew bs and attack anyone who questions it

btw how has it worked for you so far?

scrounger

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 05:31 AM
link   
a reply to: seedofchucky

Is there anything at all you can think of that would change your mind and not vote for trump ?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join