It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Transforms Into Several Smaller UFOs, Colima, Mexico 22/08/2020

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 01:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: tommyjo
Just a weather balloon bursting and shedding pieces.

Mhhhh

Close but not remotely similar to the OP video

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 03:58 AM
link   
What do you mean by stable? any 3 points will form either a straight line or a triangle. The triangle we see isnt the same shape throughout. Sometimes looks equilateral, sometmes doesnt. But there are more than 3 points 'falling', at least one other appears and swaps places. We dont see all the other bits all at the same time because of size, position, reflectivity etc. Nothing in this clip seems to be outlandish enough to think its more than what my first impression was. Until we know when and were though, it is still unidentified. I just dont think its extraordinary. A reply to: fromtheskydown

edit on 24-8-2020 by gillyp17 because: Edited for typos (I'm not brilliant when using my phone, my fingers are too fat and clumsy)

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Still on the fence here while still leaning to s splitting white type ufo orb birthing others. These things are up there and this capture is a goodn

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv
a reply to: tommyjo

Certainly not the same thing.
In the original, 3 of the items stay in the same triangular formation and change aspect while holding that formation many times, and for a long time.

It is just a weather balloon. The vids that I posted were from higher powered cameras and devices where you can see the payload tether, etc.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: TritonTaranis

originally posted by: tommyjo
Just a weather balloon bursting and shedding pieces.

Mhhhh

Close but not remotely similar to the OP video

Only because the two videos that I posted were from taken via higher powered optics. You just can't see the detail in the OP video.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 12:13 PM
link   
More "weather balloons dancing" in formation wind...

Enjoy

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13
a reply to: LookingAtMars

Nice catch

The weather balloon fell apart then made various formations from "formation wind" 😊

You are failing to grasp that pieces of the weather balloon/payload will still be attached via tethers, etc. They will remain in formation. Think about it? The OP video isn't being filmed with a camera with a large zoom capability. You can't see the tethers, etc. Now consider it being filmed with better optics? You can see some of the fragments still tethered together. For example in the following video.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Right, weather balloons😉

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   
If YOU see weather balloons then it's weather balloons. To you.
Who am I to force your perceptions...

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: gillyp17

I wasn't saying it was anything exotic, just a question on how the parts stayed in apparent formation.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

I've noticed one of the orbs falls right down corner, maybe the scout ship. The rest is dancing. These objects acts insane.
Definitely not weather baloon.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join