It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Transforms Into Several Smaller UFOs, Colima, Mexico 22/08/2020

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 12:03 AM
link   
At this time the clip only has 605 views. It is shot in daylight. The video is six minutes and twenty seven seconds long.

Overall it is a good quality video, some camera movement. The UFO is not much more than a bright dot. At first it seems to be a balloon. Then it breaks apart into multiple objects. If not for it breaking apart, I wouldn't of posted the video.

Is it possible it only looked like one object until zooming in? Reflection, CGI, drones, flares, chutes, balloons inside a balloon? What is it.

edit on 23-8-2020 by LookingAtMars because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Is this one of the Jaime specials ?

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 03:15 AM
link   
🤔

Reminded me of 2003 or when ever $profit yaweh was summoning ufos.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 04:02 AM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

It is really good quality footage. That good we should be able to indetify anything known and made by man. It looks like ball of light. In my mind these kind of objects are some kind of crafts changed to pure energy with little or no mass to be able to travel through universe. If no mass they can travel faster than light. Maybe the speed which can beat the black hole. Just crazy theory, but who knows... we know so little about it all.

Thanks.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 04:31 AM
link   
I put screen shots in high density and there is something else showing up. Can’t attach the picture

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 04:31 AM
link   
I put screen shots in high density and there is something else showing up. Can’t attach the picture

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: residentofearth

It is really good quality footage. That good we should be able to indetify anything known and made by man. It looks like ball of light. In my mind these kind of objects are some kind of crafts changed to pure energy with little or no mass to be able to travel through universe. If no mass they can travel faster than light. Maybe the speed which can beat the black hole. Just crazy theory, but who knows... we know so little about it all.

Thanks.

Yeah pretty much what we know about them right now. Which (at least us people in the street) is pretty much zilch. All we do know is they are out there and buzzing around our skies. The 'splitting into others white type ufo orb' is quite a rarity and this capture is pretty good

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Looks like a (weather) balloon bursting and falling back to Earth. Difficult to be sure cos its just white bits on a blue background, nothing to compare with in scene to tell whether it is keeping altitude or descending slowly. Doesnt seem to be vastly different to what footage of weather ballons show though.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
🤔

Reminded me of 2003 or when ever $profit yaweh was summoning ufos.

I don't recall that. Was it debunked? Did they ever find out how he was doing it?

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: easystreet

What are you seeing. Did you do it at a website or with image processing software?

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: gillyp17
Looks like a (weather) balloon bursting and falling back to Earth. Difficult to be sure cos its just white bits on a blue background, nothing to compare with in scene to tell whether it is keeping altitude or descending slowly. Doesnt seem to be vastly different to what footage of weather ballons show though.

Could be. That is the worst thing about the video.

There is nothing in the video to give any reference. It is pretty high up, it seems, from the way he zooms in at the start of the video. That is really the only context in the video.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   

the stuff called 'Chaff' used to foil anti-aircraft missiles fired from an enemy aircraft... to down AF#1 for example

the drone just got the package of 'Chaff' up to altitude for test demonstration to see if the propellents were 100% and the 'chaff' disbursed well enough

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: gillyp17

Not saying this is anything alien but how do you account for the stable triangular formation this "bursting balloon" forms? Incidentally, the video has been made private.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio

the stuff called 'Chaff' used to foil anti-aircraft missiles fired from an enemy aircraft... to down AF#1 for example

the drone just got the package of 'Chaff' up to altitude for test demonstration to see if the propellents were 100% and the 'chaff' disbursed well enough

That has to be pure speculation on your part, unless you can link to a source which demonstrates your theory. Again, how does this support the triangle formation?

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: fromtheskydown

Incidentally, the video has been made private.

That's a bummer, I didn't download it.

I have some more screen caps. I will post some for those that didn't get to see the video.

This seems to be the UFO separating.

ETA-

Found it on YT. On my hard drive now.

edit on 23-8-2020 by LookingAtMars because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars

Incidentally, the video has been made private.

That's a bummer, I didn't download it.

I have some more screen caps. I will post some for those that didn't get to see the video.

This seems to be the UFO separating.

Found it on YT. On my hard drive now.

A shame. It was a good quality clip.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Look at my post above for the video.^^^^

Has only 5 views (when I found it) on this channel.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Just a weather balloon bursting and shedding pieces.

edit on 23/8/2020 by tommyjo because: Additional info added

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: tommyjo

Certainly not the same thing.
In the original, 3 of the items stay in the same triangular formation and change aspect while holding that formation many times, and for a long time.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Nice catch

a reply to: tommyjo

The weather balloon fell apart then made various formations from "formation wind" 😊

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join