It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proud Boys And Antifa Clash In Portland

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 10:16 PM
link   
you may take a away my soy latte cappucinno.

you cant take my freedom.

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I watched a livestream of this on Twitch earlier today.
Both sides were basically nose to nose screaming epithets at each other.
A few times I saw the Proud Boys rush into the crowd of Antifa/BLM people, they scattered like cockroaches and really didn’t seem to want to fight the PBs.

After 15 minutes of watching, I got bored and shut it off.
Portland is a sh!thole and the city officials and police are complete assholes for letting that go on without a crackdown on all of them.
It looked like a 3rd world country.

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Portland leadership is leftist.

So of course they want this. Ironically, they've let it go on so long that they can't really blame it on anyone else but themselves.

Sadly, the bleeding heart morons will vote for them again.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Sadly, the bleeding heart morons will vote for them again.

Something the moron trump supporters have in common.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: IAMTAT

What does one bring to a riot?

Petit fours with white wine spritzers?

I assume the ANTIFA Snack Van is well stocked with soy weenies.

Assume it was insured and is a part of the scheme,

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 07:28 AM
link   
The Seattle boys should have gone to Portland for training before their lame attempt at destroying their city.

Does protesting day and night pay well? Google tells me bear spray is $30.00-$60.00 a can. ( Asking for a friend. )

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Still waiting on the Mongols, Hell's Angels and Bikers for Trump to show up.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 08:24 AM
link   

a reply to: LABTECH767

I've taken two oaths in my life.

One; to preserve and protect and defend the Constitution, 40 years ago.

Two; to love, and honor and cherish my wife almost 40 years ago.

I've never violated either of those oaths.

So I take nationalism, my allegence to the flag, seriously. Just as seriously as my allegence to my bride.

Hence, I take great umbridge when assholes disrespect it. They have every right to do so, but I also have every right to voice my utter disgust.

I most certainly do not disrespect your flag, I hold the US in the highest esteem but you have to also remember you have a ridiculous and corrupt police and prison system mostly privately owned, mostly taking more money out of your TAX's than a welfare state would - believe me that is actually a fact, the money then end's up in a few very well off men's hand's.

Your nation - most of it's states need's a serious overhaul, your police need to stop targeting people to get fines or to fill quota's or to fill those private prison's which are in fact a form of slavery - remember the more prisoners the more money they get paid since each and every prisoner costs you money - and to get real policing based on upholding the LAW not the life style of some real arsehole whom lives in a very different United States to YOU and nationalize your prison system in it's entirety to get those crook's out of your system, you also need to get rid of the dead wood in your judiciary, get your judiciary back to being about the law not attorney's careers.

That said I believe the foundation of your system is the best in the world, it has strayed of course all government systems do over time but it is still a dream.

In the rest of the world we have been shocked, we saw the Stylized version of Hollywood's portrayal of the US and how it contradicts very starkly with the real world of the US, we have our own problem's so can not fix yours but it irks us to see the greatest nation in the world have such terrible problems and such serious and unjust inequality's in it's society.

Now if you think I was disrespecting your nation you have me very wrong indeed, I am pro United States, I want a strong US with a Strong Leadership on the world stage as a stabilizing factor in the interests of keeping China in check and world peace in general and also as a powerful economic partner to my own nation Britain.

I come however from a very different world view to yourself, I do not like Racism (but when it comes to religionism I am very pro Christian and have no time for other religion's).

I am against wholesale migration and tribal migrations from the Third World into the First World because I can only see that spelling disaster, not to sound racist and if I do on this then so be it let them accuse me of what they want BUT a PIE is made from it's ingredient's, a House is made from it's materials and if you replace sound material's with substandard ones it is going to fall down all that much faster, the people who built these economy's should be the one's whose children are reaping the rewards and on that point I see the modern Mega Corporations and there interferences in politics since they want a free and open world (not free for you or me but there business model) and are a threat to all of our way of lives.

But thing's Change, the world has to move on.

We in the UK are facing a very different problem to you, it is not our comparatively small black community that poses the greatest threat to us and our way or life but the growing disease of Islam among our people.

I also think Gay Right's has gotten out of hand, what right have they to force a Church to marry two men when it is in contravention of GOD's own law's and how is that not desecration of the sanctified ground or blasphemy against the alter of God upon which his son's body and blood are offered at every service because it most definitely is desecration, I have no problem with them having civil ceremony's or whatever or equal right's though I do believe it is a mockery of the real nature of Marriage and marriage is about Family not two sexually attracted people doing whatever the hell they do in there private chambers.

So Am I really that different to you.
And Yes once again I spoke out of term, I have looked up the Proud Boy's again and they seem fine, one or two may be rampant KKK or Neo Nazis and I have no time for those but the rest of them just seem like ordinary US citizen's as you rightly point out upholding there OATH and if you read what I saw in the paragraph above some lunatic gay right's activist would call me a Nazi even though I am definitely not and have even got some Jewish Ancestry, actually it is the BLT (or whatever the hell that abbreviation is) activists that are acting like NAZI's forcing THERE view onto us whom they refer to as BREEDERS and whom many of them hate and in there private group's want us to be exterminated and even for world population control to be brought in - against us the straight community.

As you know these so called Antifa are not anti fascist because they have among there rank's Black Panthers whom are actually BLACK FASCISTS whom want to kill off the white peoples of the world and claim themselves to be the superior race, just colour in a picture of Adolf and put in on the wall of there leadership and you get the idea.
Gay Extremists whom are actually another completely different kind of ultra extremists that want there own rules to take away YOUR right's in favour of there sick and twisted idea of what the world should be, these two are a fascistic movement.

However I can find no warm and fuzzy feeling in my heart toward scum like the KKK even if the Panthers are every bit as bad or the American Nazi's they are all scum and if anyone is disrespecting your flag it is actually them, the flag they fly may look like yours but it can mean something entirely different to them and just as gay ceremony's in mockery of God in Church are disrespect so too are there flying of your flag for which nearly 184 thousand of your boy's died fighting against such NAZI's in Europe not counting the maimed for life.

I have as I say the utmost respect for the US flag and if I did not have one of my own (the Union Jack) I would be flying that.

We live in a world that has gone crazy, kid's are not safe from pedo's, you can't raise a child in traditional values without PEDO propagandists putting same sex couples as Kid's characters to twist there little mind's.

And the RIGHTEOUS and PRO US anti fascist movement of the United states has been taken over and corrupted by a group of ANTI US, likely Chinese and Soros funded groups that are actually NOT Anti Fascist but are fascist in there own right.

Nationalism as long as it is not corrupted by Racism is perfectly fine and even laudable, one of the apostles was a patriot though his nation was Judea - in fact Nationalism is common sense for anyone that want's to protect there family and friends since Nation is just extended family it is our home.

All I want as an outsider for your nations is to see your Christian values restored, your nation fix it's problems and grow stronger within so that it will remain the strongest on the world stage, internal problems will only ruin that and for your people to have a good quality of life so you have me very wrong.

edit on 23-8-2020 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I always think of this scene when I see the snowflakes acting out on patriots.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I’m pretty sure that’s what “the powers that be” are hoping for. The more chaos the better for their agenda. We aren’t taking the bait.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 08:47 AM
link   

There was a spider in the way. A big spider.

Really.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: 38181
I’m pretty sure that’s what “the powers that be” are hoping for. The more chaos the better for their agenda. We aren’t taking the bait.

The Mongols, Hell's Angels and Bikers for Trump can't take the bait, it's too hard to get out of their mobility scooters.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Really.

Well, at least the Proud Soys showed up for the LARP.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Really.

Well, at least the Proud Soys showed up for the LARP.

Antifa and BLM promised to validate parking and they had a snack van, but it got trashed.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

*Chants spell of silence before cone could be cast*

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 10:30 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82

Good thing I rolled mage/thief.

Time to practice muh stabbinz.

^___^

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   
ANTIFA...
COME for the Anarchy...STAY for the Snacks.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
The Seattle boys should have gone to Portland for training before their lame attempt at destroying their city.

Does protesting day and night pay well? Google tells me bear spray is $30.00-$60.00 a can. ( Asking for a friend. )

You can by on line the same spray the cops use. Bears don't stand a chance, or anyone else unless you are all jacked up on crank, flakka or cucuy.

And it stains you and your clothes a nice shade of yellow. I hear that they are coming out with an few new colors so each dept. has their own color.
edit on 23-8-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: openminded2011

Oh i liked that scene too,but nowadays its just better to outright kill punks like that who pull knives and try to gang up on someone because they tend to come back and try to get you again.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join