It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proud Boys And Antifa Clash In Portland

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

I don't think it's even necessarily the "right".

Most people are getting tired of the democrat Antifa.

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Well, if that happens, you will soon see the authorities sent to arrest the non-Antifa counter protesters so that Antifa can continue their "legalized violence by the DNC" to continue until election day (and beyond).

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

I always welcome the Darwinian sortation of your average Black Friday mob.

Same with this.

Given that you're in the top 5 percentile if you don't lose your breath and break a sweat by getting up to peel an orange, it's easy to be confident in those situations.

Sad times we live in. It's always the ones that would drop the fastest projecting "confidence".

Though it is satisfying watching antifa get some of their own medicine and then whine that the cops aren't helping them.

If people insist on burning the world down, I'm going to at least be entertained. Though, it's a bit selfish considering I never plan on having kids. I'm sure I'd be humming a different tune if I had spawn obligations.

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 08:10 PM
link   
What a greasy scumhole Portland must be.

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Most conservatives have jobs, are seeking a job, or have other daily responsibilities.

Besides, the last time Rs were willing to burn down American cities was when we forced Ds to give up their slaves. Ds didn't like that much...

I agree that this is a significant development, but not nearly enough for large numbers of Rs to 'gear up' for some city burning.

I don't think we'll EVER see groups of organized Rs looting, smashing cement blocks on senior's skulls, or attacking children at restaurants in the pursuit of political objectives. Or burning American Cities.

At least I hope not.

edit on 22-8-2020 by aeroscrog because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Thank gawd there were no shootings...unless you count shooting the bird. One guy had a double barrel bird going.

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 08:15 PM
link   
there are so many thing in the irony and hypocrisy column in the video i could write pages .

but one that stands out in the top 10 that begs a comment is that woman (as the police moved in or after , not sure exact timeline) saying "your gonna loose your jobs", "we are gonna defund you".

do they realize that the ONLY REASON (outside of that cops are told to stand down and that they pick on those that cannot defend themselves) they are not having their asses beat to a pulp (or worse) is BECAUSE OF THE POLICE.

if they were not there and enforcing the laws (seems only to protect them, but thats another issue) many many groups ranging from true white supremacists/racist groups, conservatives, vets, gangs (of all types) , people defending their property and themselves, to just people tired of their bull quano that would be POUNDING THE CRAP OUT OF THEM (again or worse).

even though they wear "plate carriers", military type clothing, helmets , gas masks (of all types), black clothing/masks, "shields" , throwing projectiles, lazers, and (my personal laugh favorite) umbrellas they could not fight any average resistance (much less determined) .

Or even more have the will to do so as seen what happens when they do

either cry for police protection due to "constitutional rights" being violated, illegally assaulted, or similar rot.
or
police brutality , facists, nazi, or other such rot when the police are allowed to act.

in short the ONLY REASON they are able to riot, pull down statues, burn buildings and in short get away with their illegal (all for PEACEFUL LEGAL PROTESTS even if i dont agree with them or they are complete douchwaffles) activities WITHOUT CONSEQUENCES is...

a. the police protect them from harm

b. the police under the orders from command, local political leaders, courts/prosecutors or combination of all three that PREVENT the police FROM ENFORCING THE LAW..

otherwise these candy @ss PUNK temper tantrum throwing COWARDS would have been stopped within the first hour of them going from PEACEFUL (if they ever were in the first place) protest to BREAKING THE LAW..

if i might remind people the LONGER they are allowed to get away with this .

the more INNOCENT people will be hurt
the more property will be destroyed
the more embolden they will become
the VIOLENCE will (not if) INCREASE

and

The HARDER AND MORE FORCE is gonna be needed to stop them...

scrounger

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Well, there is a reason I'm not exactly jumping for joy here, despite the entertainment value.

I want a stable society without left and right identitarianism fighting it out in the streets. I'd also like it if BLM and Antifa would F off back to where ever they emerged from. Major cities have been under siege by these people long enough.

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Agreed.

Can we start one of those Obama petitions demanding that the dem party call off their blm & antifa rioters?

That would certainly work, right?

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 08:39 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 08:40 PM
link   
My sources in the Portland Police Department have relayed some sad news.

The Snack Van is totaled and could not be revived.

Several dozen Little Debbie snack cakes have been pronounced dead due to Covid-19.

I would only request that ATS hold a silent moment of prayer and condolences.

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: aeroscrog

You're looking at groups of organized Republicans right now and they've been around since 2016 .

There are plenty other Republicans just waiting to answer the call .

edit on 22-8-2020 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

-------------------------------------------

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Were they able to save the soy weenies though?

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Several dozen Little Debbie snack cakes have been pronounced dead due to Covid-19.

I would only request that ATS hold a silent moment of prayer and condolences.

Were the tires ok? Can you confirm they were NOT Goodyear?
edit on 22-8-2020 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz
a reply to: IAMTAT
a reply to: queenofswords

The soy weenies were all lost. Families have been notified.

The tires were Goodyear, which are racist now.

We need to be strong.

Unfortunately, all Hot Pockets were also lost in the confrontation, so most Antifa members will be going home because mom did make a meatloaf and has it with a side of the creamy mashed potatoes.

I only ask that you keep strong, knock over a statue of Jesus, and beat a guy helping a transgender person from getting mugged.

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
What good is LARPers beating the piss out of each other if there's no YouTube live feed?

Probably click bait exaggeration if there aren't any "freelancers" covering it.

There was a live feed, I watched it, it was a back the blue rally, proud boys set up a protective line and Antifa began hurling rocks, bottles and paint balloons at the BTB rally. The BLM and antifa began the violence and the BLB and proud boys were defending themselves. Small fights and pepper spray back and forth.
This live stream is pretty clear on showing who started the violence.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 09:43 PM
link   

a reply to: LABTECH767

And yet it is the Proud Boys with American flags standing with and protecting the police.

Really "extremist" behavior.

It is not my nation, I only know the proud boy's from what the internet says and perhaps spoke out of turn, if they are not a new nazi group then I apologize to them unreservedly BUT if they ARE and if they are ultra right wing then I most certainly do NOT Apologize to them.

The Disease of Nazism is one that has to be stopped completely by any mean's necessary fair or foul, I would and indeed DO include BLACK fascists such as the Black Panthers in this, all such scum have to be removed from the human race in my humble opinion, if they can not be re-educated and shown the error of there ways then such scum do not have the right to breath the same air my and YOUR ancestors breathed fighting them and defeating them in the past.

So once again if they are NOT what I read earlier when I did a search on them which claimed they were an ultra right wing organization then I apologize to them but if they are then I do not.

As you can tell I most certainly do hate the likes of the black racists every bit as much as I do any racists of all colours and creeds and by the way while I as an outside believe your police need an overhaul the problems in your society go far beyond bad policing, mentally ill people dumped onto the streets and left to fend for themselves with no way of surviving other than being homeless, the US is a very sick nation these days and actually the likes of BLM pale into insignificance when looked at against your nations other societally entrenched problems and bias.

In fact how can your nation regard itself with pride when it kicks mentally ill and terminally ill people onto the street's, when it does not look after the most vulnerable in your society.

I am a Christian mate, I have no time for the false and corrupt right wing branch of Christianity, my Lord was homeless, the son of man has no place to lay his head, as you treat the least of these so too do you treat me.

For what it is worth I do not like what this Antifa in the US has become but I do LOVE Anti Fascism, WE were Anti Fascist when we took on Hitler and Mussolini.

I am however for GOOD policing but there is little worse in this world than corrupt bad police, I do not care what crimes he committed you do not strangle a restrained person to death, you do not shoot unarmed people dead and you do not PROFILE by race or colour.

But like I say defunding the US police despite there glaring problems would be the worst thing anyone could do and in my opinion Antifa in the US is just a game to get Trump out of office backed and funded by his enemy's including China, Soros and the opposite party.

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

I've taken two oaths in my life.

One; to preserve and protect and defend the Constitution, 40 years ago.

Two; to love, and honor and cherish my wife almost 40 years ago.

I've never violated either of those oaths.

So I take nationalism, my allegence to the flag, seriously. Just as seriously as my allegence to my bride.

Hence, I take great umbridge when assholes disrespect it. They have every right to do so, but I also have every right to voice my utter disgust.

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Hopefully not for the things I described.

Now for legitimate self defense, well lets just say...

Doesn't even need to be said.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join