It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

School District Making Parents Sign Waiver Agreeing Not To Monitor Virtual Instruction

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: murphy22

Well then, If you so would Dare, Pull your Child from the School!

If you feel so Righteous in your Judgment, and this be your Child, Most Beloved, then surely it is within your Divine Right to do so! No?

Hmmm...

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: iammrhappy86

Murphy is right, these schools agendas are a joke

Need to toss out the whole teachers unions and offer individuals a chance to work without being skimmed by unions who only care about their political power and mass indoctrinations than providing a real science based education

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 12:03 AM
link   
This is fear mongering

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Karen called. She wants to know what your child is exposed to 24x7

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

Need to toss out the whole teachers unions and offer individuals a chance to work without being skimmed by unions who only care about their political power and mass indoctrinations than providing a real science based education

Let me guess... the science that this is a white Christian nation founded by god for god fearing republicans to rule as they see fit? The science that wanting equality makes you a Nazi? The science that COVID is a hoax and no worse than the flu? The science that because we still get snow there is no climate change? The science that foreigners are insects invading our country? The science that Trump is secretly working with the FBI to stop the secret dem pedophile operation?

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: FishBait

Let me guess... the science that this is a white Christian nation founded by god for god fearing republicans to rule as they see fit? The science that wanting equality makes you a Nazi? The science that COVID is a hoax and no worse than the flu? The science that because we still get snow there is no climate change? The science that foreigners are insects invading our country? The science that Trump is secretly working with the FBI to stop the secret dem pedophile operation?

Yes. Precisely.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: EnigmaChaser

originally posted by: FishBait

Yes. Precisely.

And they wonder why people are fed up and setting stuff on fire.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: FishBait

That is laughable.

And they wonder why people are fed up and setting stuff on fire.

This misprisoned entitlement is exactly why people are fed up and standing up for themselves against the mobs.

We dare to resist your marxist agenda and demand all matters be governed by the Constitution and that resistance is what you claim as grounds to riot, loot, murder and commit arson.

How dare we resist to our last breath your particular tyrannical inclinations. Who are we to expect the ideals of this country and its righteous founding to be upheld? That our sacred ideas and cultural traditions be preserved, because they are worth preserving. The US has a shared culture, a shared history. Our national identites are the same.

Let me guess... the science that this is a white Christian nation founded by god for god fearing republicans to rule as they see fit? The science that Trump is secretly working with the FBI to stop the secret dem pedophile operation?

That's the difference: Republicans don't want to rule. We are only ensuring all governments are restrained by the Constitution.

The science that wanting equality makes you a Nazi?

Nope: equality is what this nation was founded upon. All human beings are equal under the law. This is equality.

Constantly attacking (often physically) others for their opinion and engaging in actual domestic terrorism (violence with political motivations) makes you a nazi

The science that COVID is a hoax and no worse than the flu?

It isn't worse than the flu. MOST of us don't even know anybody that has had it. Best case scenario its a "friend of a friend" type deal. MOST people won't even experience symptoms. It's not the end of the world, take a breath.

The science that because we still get snow there is no climate change?

No one but you said that. It could be true. But we have no way to know until the dark science reveals the underlaying data which then stands up to peer review and scrutiny

The science that foreigners are insects invading our country?

Foreigners? Oh you must mean criminal illegal aliens. Big difference. See we enforce the laws, because when you have REAL EQUALITY, the law is the only standard that applies. You have a problem with US immigration laws take it up with the congress who wrote the law.

BACK OFF the police officers who are simply charged with enforcing their (often) crappy laws.
edit on 8/26/2020 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

"dark science" "illegal aliens" "marxist agenda" cops simply enforcing the law by shooting people in the back 8 times! Thanks I needed a laugh. I knew you would actually agree with everything I wrote and be offended I consider them crazy conspiracy as do the majority of people.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 05:29 PM
link   

You think scientists hiding their underlying research and data on an issue as important as climate change is a conspiracy?

You think the fact folks unlawfully enter our country is a conspiracy?

You think the professed marxists burning cities, attacking people in their homes and rioting is a conspiracy?

Join the club. I think they're conspiracies too. Conspiracies against the Republic.

These things are provable facts.

cops simply enforcing the law by shooting people in the back 8 times

Yeah you might want to re-watch the video, now that more has been released....
edit on 8/26/2020 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 05:47 PM
link   

You think scientists hiding their underlying research and data on an issue as important as climate change is a conspiracy?

You think the fact folks unlawfully enter our country is a conspiracy?

You think the professed marxists burning cities, attacking people in their homes and rioting is a conspiracy?

Join the club. I think they're conspiracies too. Conspiracies against the Republic.

These things are provable facts.

cops simply enforcing the law by shooting people in the back 8 times

Yeah you might want to re-watch the video, now that more has been released....

I have no idea what your on about with climate change but I'm sure you believe it's a hoax.

Yes, people enter illegally but you freaking out about criminal illegal aliens is hilarious. Most just need a job and work hard. And a wall won't stop them, we should have used the money to actually ramp up boarder patrols and created some jobs at the same time.

People rioting is real, but the whole it's a Marxist plan to take over the country is right up there with Obama wants to implement sharia law and.....shocker wasn't real.

The extended video of cops shooting an unarmed guy in the back when they know his kids are in the back seat? They shot into a car with kids in it to kill an unarmed man they could have just tackled on t he ground before he even got that far and you want to justify that. They wanted to kill him cuz cops be cray cray.

And proof, oh you mean like that thread with the crazy alt-right website claiming BLM burnt an apartment building full of people that all of you are eating up but is clearly fake news?

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 06:35 PM
link   

I have no idea what your on about with climate change but I'm sure you believe it's a hoax.

Not at all. As I've said many times, for me, Its up in the air. Could be true, could be untrue. When I see the underlaying data OR this underlaying data is widely & freely peer reviewed I will gladly accept whatever conclusion they come up with. Personally, I tend to believe its true. But it doesn't much matter

Yes, people enter illegally but you freaking out about criminal illegal aliens is hilarious. Most just need a job and work hard. And a wall won't stop them, we should have used the money to actually ramp up boarder patrols and created some jobs at the same time.

But we have citizens unemployed still, correct? Those jobs are for them.

That said, I personally don't have a problem with people seeking out a better life for their families. Nevertheless, the law doesn't permit it so it is not acceptable.

Again it was congress who passed the law, police are only there to enforce it not interpret it or selectively apply it. This is the basis of equality. Equal treatment under the law. Total supremacy of the Constitutionally-constrained law, with no other consideration or "factors"

FWIW, my personal opinion is that illegal aliens coming here and working are good people. But the law is the law.

People rioting is real, but the whole it's a Marxist plan to take over the country is right up there with Obama wants to implement sharia law and.....shocker wasn't real.

They are marxists, no doubt about it. They don't even deny it.

You didn't write this, but it comes directly from BLM's official web site:
"we must view this epidemic through a lens of race, gender, sexual orientation, and gender identity."

Why do you think they "must" view events through the lenses of identity politics? Its because their cockamamie ideas & beliefs wouldn't hold water for even a second against objective, reasonable and fact-based arguments. They have to make everything about race/sex/etc because the minute they start dealing in the world of facts they lose

The violence is organized, its destructive and its spreading.

Anybody who thinks their little corner of the world is safe is mistaken. The agitators don't care that you spent your life eeking out a living and building something from the ground up. They don't care that your home was built with your hands or about your 4th generation family business. They don't even care if you hoise a Biden flag. They care about chaos, carnage and destroying anything that makes this country great.

The extended video of cops shooting an unarmed guy in the back when they know his kids are in the back seat? They shot into a car with kids in it to kill an unarmed man they could have just tackled on t he ground before he even got that far and you want to justify that. They wanted to kill him cuz cops be cray cray.

Unarmed? You can't and do not know that! Whether he had a firearm has not been disclosed, not confirmed and not denied. Regardless, the officers said he was engaged in behavior consistent with reaching for a weapon. These are known as furtive movements and can absolutely be considered taking hostile action against law enforcement.

The facts show he was not complying with law enforcement. His history of violence and resisting arrest only serve to intensify the reasonable belief that he intended to violently resist arrest and could readily be reaching for a weapon.

In any case, my heart goes out to his mom and dad. It could've all been avoided had he simply surrendered and been taken into custody without incident as the law demanded? You realize a warrant isn't optional right? Its a judge commanding every law enforcement officer who sees it to seize a person. Its not an option, especially something serious like this.

And proof, oh you mean like that thread with the crazy alt-right website claiming BLM burnt an apartment building full of people that all of you are eating up but is clearly fake news?

How sad is it that folks don't immediately discount it then? That they are so used to this violencing masquerading as a pro-black lives organization they would believe it? I don't know if its true or false, don't think I've read it yet. But either way. Worst part is, the organization may be c alled "BLM" but its mostly marxist affluent young white kids behind the masks

Black Americans are not responsible for what they do. I strongly and whole heartedly agree with the phrase and idea that all black lives do matter. I despise and oppose the organization that so happens to use that same phrase.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Blah blah blah, the second you make excuses for shooting people in the back like resisting is an offense that deserves death, or prior history is sentence for death you are insane. Even reaching for a gun doesn't deserve that. They were right there take him to the ground. Then they just shoot him on the ground and say he was reaching for their gun. Same old.... And please let's put some money in escrow betting if he had a gun.......please!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 06:49 PM
link   

resisting is an offense that deserves death, or prior history is sentence for death you are insane.

Not at all, and I never said they did.

I did say those things and the actions he took against officers were the basis for a reasonable belief he was reaching for a weapon.

www.usacarry.com...

Even reaching for a gun doesn't deserve that.

The law disagrees.

They were right there take him to the ground.

It doesn't work that way. Threats are meant with a proportionate and appropriate level of force. Hands on is not appropriate against someone with a deadly weapon. Your not Chuck Norris and neither am I, you tangle with someone on the ground there's a real possibility they will take your weapon and do awful things with it.

Then they just shoot him on the ground and say he was reaching for their gun.

Not much "saying" going on anymore. Thanks to you all, body cams have become prevalent and everybody has a camera. Most officers involved in use of force incidents have been totally justified in doing so and cleared of any wrongdoing.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 06:52 PM
link   

And please let's put some money in escrow betting if he had a gun.......please!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To be extra clear, you do not know whether he was armed or not. Neither do I.

I'm not going to guess because there's no basis to say one way or the other. Factually, he was reaching for something. None of us knows what that something was, yet.

Exactly why the current events are totally wrong and unjustified. People who did nothing wrong have just lost everything they worked for over something that may have not even been an unjustified OIS.

Shame

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 06:56 PM
link   

And please let's put some money in escrow betting if he had a gun.......please!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To be extra clear, you do not know whether he was armed or not. Neither do I.

I'm not going to guess because there's no basis to say one way or the other. Factually, he was reaching for something. None of us knows what that something was, yet.

Exactly why the current events are totally wrong and unjustified. People who did nothing wrong have just lost everything they worked for over something that may have not even been an unjustified OIS.

Shame

Your excuses making has reached a new level. You really think the police have sat on it for days that he had a gun and aren't telling us? They would have pulled it out of the car right then for all to see and justify their murder. You are truly insane.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 07:24 PM
link   

No I don't know what happened and thats the point.

You know, that's the problem with mob violence. Didn't we learn from the Salem trials?

LWNJ's are far too happy to dole out their particular form of mass-punishment and they don't even know the facts yet. It's never acceptable to riot, but this makes it even worse. What if they're wrong? What will they do? Pay for the millions in damage? Volunteer their time to rebuild the businesses and homes lost to fires?

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 07:30 PM
link   

No I don't know what happened and thats the point.

You know, that's the problem with mob violence. Didn't we learn from the Salem trials?

LWNJ's are far too happy to dole out their particular form of mass-punishment and they don't even know the facts yet. It's never acceptable to riot, but this makes it even worse. What if they're wrong? What will they do? Pay for the millions in damage? Volunteer their time to rebuild the businesses and homes lost to fires?

Off topic

/delete

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Care to retract or apologize?

Facts just came out, he had a knife. He was going for a knife.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I was with you until "leftest sex centered obsession religion". Do you really think Tennessee is a hotbed of leftist activity? Y'all don't have to make the left out to be the boogeyman of EVERYTHING.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join