It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

School District Making Parents Sign Waiver Agreeing Not To Monitor Virtual Instruction

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: FishBait

Lmao, n00b went Full Retard. Never go Full Retard, man. Especially not with a THAT member.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: FishBait

originally posted by: ketsuko

And you've never had a child who's been bullied by his teacher.

No. It's no my fault you sent your kid to a crappy school and didn't do anything to stand up for them.

Shall we revisit the topic at hand? It's about parents wanting to know what goes on in the classrooms, yes? Did it possibly occur to you that there is a very good reason why parents might want this ... I mentioned what went on, not how long or what happened once we discovered it.

Thanks for playing.
edit on 24-8-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Their actual stated goals are to "destabilize kids"

Time to throw out teachers unions and start working to undo the damage this phoney PC identity politics culture is doing.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 05:26 PM
link   

A lot of those rioters are white kids trying really, really hard to be allies and convince the world they aren't the horrible white racists the schools have taught them they are.

News flash a lot of them were born in Red States and got sick of that cr#p and got out to a large blue city. So red states ramming crap down their throat made them go so far left. Good for them they are showing they don't want that garbage forced on them anymore.

Curious that the solution they have for it is to then act out in a so-called blue paradise burning up the neighborhoods and businesses of minority folks, don't you think?

If their real problem is red crap they don't like, then one would think they'd be traveling back out to the sticks to strike out against mommy and daddy and the hicks, not against the blue state progressives who have saved them and certainly aren't forcing red state garbage on them anymore.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Kets that would just make to much sense though
Rational behavior and objectivity are targets of the identity politics extremist crowd, they claim these things are "racism" of course

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 05:30 PM
link   

And you've never had a child who's been bullied by his teacher.

No. It's no my fault you sent your kid to a crappy school and didn't do anything to stand up for them.

Shall we revisit the topic at hand? It's about parents wanting to know what goes on in the classrooms, yes? Did it possibly occur to your that there is a very good reason why parents might want this ... I mentioned what went on, not how long or what happened once we discovered it.

Thanks for playing.

Yea, sorry I can't be bothered to read everyone of your posts like it matters. This overall issue is separate from what ever personal problem you had with a teacher. If you want to make it about you have fun, but I'm just responding to what I'm quoted in, not reading every post you make.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Nothing like that from our district. Just full hands-on facilitating their virtual classroom. Massive financial burden doing so, as my wofe loses 4 days/week of work, and I lose 1 of my 2 days off, but I won't complain compared to the alternative of "secret classroms."

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: dogstar23

Nothing like that from our district. Just full hands-on facilitating their virtual classroom. Massive financial burden doing so, as my wofe loses 4 days/week of work, and I lose 1 of my 2 days off, but I won't complain compared to the alternative of "secret classroms."

You guys are a riot. I bet you think Ellen sends magic waves out of the TV to turn your kids gay.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I am Rekindled with memories of Charlie Brown listening to the Adults!

hahaha, what folly truly!

Join Me! Merry and Be Silly!

^_^

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

The battle to figure out what exactly they mean to teach and how has been joined.

My most Elusive of Friends, you have a Curious Choice of Words.

One would think that were One to be so Englightened as to have been Graced with the Word and the Light would have no Need for a certain Cavalier.

No?

Bah, I jest, in folly, as should be, Truly!

^_^

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Why not!?

Is such a thing beyond the realm of possibility? Common now...

What's wrong with a Good Laughing Riot once in a while!?

Better than the Riots I've seen as Of Late!

^_^

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Every class should be recorded and available for review by the student later if needed. You pay taxes make it happen.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Readin', Writin' and Rithmetic...That's all you need to teach them...Quit corrupting their minds you commie perverts...

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: mikell

I would do away with Taxes.

The concept of Commerce (or Buying Selling Goods) will be utterly dismantled, and re-constructed Properly, as a Team!

Furthermore, I daresosay, what purpose does it serve to contain Imagings of the Truth in a neat little Box!?

Truth is Infinite, and Free to ALL.

^_^

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Iscool

Your words are Harsh in Judgment, such is Ill-Advised.

Would You not Know any Better!??!

Were One to offer his Way of Teaching, should One then Dare Rebuke Him from his High Horse!?

Neigh I say!!!

=P

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I agree that kids do not need anyone spying on them all the time. They do not allow all the parents to audit the courses they teach when in the classroom, so keep the self-righteous parents out of their face and let the professionals educate the kids like they know how to do.

It is bad enough that the poor kids are caught up in the events of this terrible year. Give them a break.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Government, tax funded, "public education" has no business "teaching" anything, but reading, writing and arithmetic.
It definitely has no business teaching morals. Or being worried that parents will see and hear the "lesson plan" of a lack of morals.
Basically they're worried about "phobias". Which is a "fear of something.
Obviously, they're the ones with the "phobia". Being worried and afraid about what a parent may hear them, "educating/teaching/training thier child with.
Parents have a hard enough time, teaching there children to stand against evil, (that's not a phobia, that's bravery). Without paying (taxes) to the "government" and a agenda.

If this "teacher" was "teaching" right? She wouldn't have her phobia/fear.

If something is being taught that parents shouldn't hear? There's a problem and some "schooling" needs doing, by the parents, on the school board.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

Teaching kids that men can be women and moms can be dads. Is not an "education" a "professional" would give.

Parents have every "right" to audit what is being taught to thier children. Especially when it has nothing to do with the childs "education" but everything to do with the childs moral upbringing and indoctrination.

You can't have "free thought", or "freedom" in general, when a society's children are being indoctrinated to believe that standing for right, and against wrong is a "phobia".

Schools have no business teaching anything about phobias. Other than what the word means.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I live in the "red" state that started this mess. I have not, and will not, sign a waiver. I reserve the right to monitor any and all classroom instructions (be it online or at the brick and mortar school).

Now, with that being said: One of the first things I was told when I joined ATS so many years ago was "Don't feed the trolls (especially not with bacon)". Methinks we should just go fishing.

L J

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Sounds to me like the Teachers / Parents you speak of have Missed the Mark somewhere down the line...

Aren't Parents by definition, 'Teachers'!?

And within the entirety of a 'School' curriculum, upon it's Graduation Day, are the Teachers not as same as the Parents!?

One of the sneaky truths we somehow managed to get right (sort of) down here.

Food for Thoughts!

^_^

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join