It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump followed advice from his science team, he's bad, they are good.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 10:27 AM
link   
We all saw Fauchi being the front man on this for quite a while. He was the one suggesting how we go forward. Trump followed his lead. Fauchi even praised Trump for listening to them. Fauchi admitted that Trump's early action saved lives. All that happened. And what are we left with? Fauchi did an exemplary job handling this crisis. Trump screwed it all up. Trump did bad but following what the science folks told him, and is now bad for doing that, yet, the same science team that advised him is great in the eyes of the masses.

www.facebook.com...

it's almost like someone has politicized this topic to benefit those who didn't do a damn thing but hide in their basement.

At the end of the sketch, the actor removed his wig and glasses to thank Fauci for “your calm and your clarity in this unnerving time” as well as the medical workers, first responders and their families for being on the front lines. “I think he showed that he is a really classy guy,” Fauci said of Pitt's homage

link to source

run tell that.
edit on 22-8-2020 by network dude because: where the hell is my beer?

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Fauchi did an exemplary job handling this crisis. Trump screwed it all up.

Pretty much that.

+17 more 
posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 10:32 AM
link   

The left was waiting for Trump to fire Fauchi but it never came . They have nothing left to attack trump with . This is the problem with the unhinged left... You can't use reason and logic to understand them. Treat them as children, throwing a tantrum and they will make more sense.

+9 more 
posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Fauchi did an exemplary job handling this crisis. Trump screwed it all up.

Pretty much that.

and Trump followed what Fauchi told him to do. I totally get it now. Orange man Bad.

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 10:53 AM
link   

and Trump followed what Fauchi told him to do.

He's paid lip service to what Fauchi has recommended he do while trying to undermine him , US infection rates tell the tale.

edit on 22-8-2020 by gortex because: edit to add

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   

and Trump followed what Fauchi told him to do.

He's paid lip service to what Fauchi has recommended he do while trying to undermine him , US infection rates tell the tail.

I think when this is all over, death numbers will tell the true tale. There won't be any way to spin that. But increase testing and *POOF* you see an increase in positive results. how is such magic even possible?

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Biden says he'll listen to scientists and shut down the whole country 😃

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 11:12 AM
link   

As it stands 175 thousand Americans have lost their life due to COVID , out of the 5 million plus infected that's a low percentage but in Human terms that's 175 thousand unnecessary deaths.

Isn't it a government's job to look after all its citizens not just the strongest and most able to survive ?

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Liberal mental illness affliction rates tell the only tale we need to know.
And it’s way more alarming than Covid.
At least with Covid, you can recover 99% of the time and be normal again.
With Liberalism, you are #ed.

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   

As it stands 175 thousand Americans have lost their life due to COVID , out of the 5 million plus infected that's a low percentage but in Human terms that's 175 thousand unnecessary deaths.

That’s double speak. And please explain to us how Trump could have stopped those deaths.

4.4 million were projected. Only 175k in 6 months. But orange man bad.....

If you’re looking for blame, you should be looking at China and Dr. Fauci himself — for creating this crap.

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Isn't it a government's job to look after all its citizens not just the strongest and most able to survive ?

How could government have saved those lives?

And what government?

Federal government? The federal government is confined by the 10th Amendment to defer to state authority.

Do you think Trump should have acted like a dictator and have mandated actions over-riding state authority?

Initially we were told the shut down was to flatten the curve, not eliminate the virus.

In the next few months, we'll be in flu season again and 45 to 60 thousand will die, as they do every year.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

How could government have saved those lives?

And what government?

Federal government? The federal government is confined by the 10th Amendment to defer to state authority.

Do you think Trump should have acted like a dictator and have mandated actions over-riding state authority?

Initially we were told the shut down was to flatten the curve, not eliminate the virus.

In the next few months, we'll be in flu season again and 45 to 60 thousand will die, as they do every year.

Don’t muddy the “Orange man bad” issue with facts please.
They will never accept facts.

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   
First rule of the Left: you have to keep repeating the lies and never deviate from the narrative.

to make that easy for the dummies just repeat "ORANGE MAN BAD"

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Oh
So then will the government be stopping car crashes?
Heart disease?
Cancer?

Or are those not "unnecessary deaths"?

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Numbers are a lie. We will never truly know the number of deaths because the bounty we put on it and labeling a lot of non covid deaths as covid so the 175k... more like 65k the average number of deaths from the cold yearly so congrats. You took a pandemic and made it a pandemic because of Orange Man Bad.. ... We are all lost.

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Everything Joe says is joke worthy. In those statements, he actually said that the only way to "move the country forward and progress" was to "shut it all down". The man can't say anything intelligent.

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   

One of the most immature arguments I've heard relating to the pandemic; though you are not alone in this childish way of thinking.

This is a deadly pandemic; no mater what the level of government negligence that might have occurred it is extremely unreasonable and childish to assume no one needed to have died from this deadly pandemic. Some of those 175 thousand death where going to occur no mater what we did or who was in charge.

I'd be very interested in reading an argument based in risk analysis stating X number of people died due to the negligence of federal, state and local government misaction...

... But if your going to make outrageous claims that all 175 thousand deaths where unnecessary it becomes very clear that you do not live in the same reality as the rest of us. And I would be more than happy to let you continue living in your childish ignorance but unfortunately its attitudes like yours, uncompromising, ignorant and decisive that has lead us to where we are today... to many people behaving in this manner results in not enough people compromising to come up with real solutions. As those 175 thousand bodies pile up your more interested in blaming people in the most unreasonably ways possible.

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   

BS. Fauci is a swamp rat who rejected the use of Hydroxychloroquine only because he has been working with Moderna since 1984 and they've been working on vaccines and treatments. When I heard that Moderna received $1.5 BILLION from our federal government recently for a vaccine, I knew that Fauci was only looking out for his own best interests.

edit on 22-8-2020 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheGhoul
Numbers are a lie. We will never truly know the number of deaths because the bounty we put on it and labeling a lot of non covid deaths as covid so the 175k... more like 65k the average number of deaths from the cold yearly so congrats. You took a pandemic and made it a pandemic because of Orange Man Bad.. ... We are all lost.

Covid death numbers are bunk and I don't believe any of it. And I am someone who believes in this virus and knew it was going to be bad.

Funny though, the virus turned out to be less bad than what the truly rotten Left and the Dems with their treasonous media did to the country by using the virus to destroy Trump's economy (and the american people along with it)

My friend who now lives in Sweden messaged me yesterday. He said, and I quote, "your media is lying to you and playing you for fools".

He says there they never locked down, no one wears masks and nothing about their lives ever changed. NO one pays any attention to the virus at all. Life is normal.

Then he asked why we put up with this?

I answered that the Dems and the media scared a lot of people and we don't even know what is true anymore.
edit on 22-8-2020 by toolgal462 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

originally posted by: xuenchen

Everything Joe says is joke worthy. In those statements, he actually said that the only way to "move the country forward and progress" was to "shut it all down". The man can't say anything intelligent.

Be fair, Biden was NEVER intelligent. Sure, he likely has dementia now, but he was always stupid, corrupt, racist and a buffoon.

Waaaaaaaaaaaay more than Trump haters could ever wish Trump to be.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join