It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the COVID numbers being manipulated in America ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: The2Billies
I just saw that in the US new COVID 19 cases are down 50,000 for the sixth day in a row.
www.foxbusiness.com...#&_intcmp=hp1s1_business,hp1s

At my hometown COVID 19 site our new virus cases are down dramatically, the last week less than 30 new cases a day for an area of 500,000 people.

And thus we have the reason they are suddenly, beginning about six days ago, finding “more contagious!” and “more deadly!” versions of the virus.

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

It's all just bad data until you know exactly how many people are asymptomatic and weren't counted.

Yeah, that is true. And they are not giving the antigen tests around here to find how many people had it and have immunity. But there is no shortage of tests to test for the virus, and around ninety eight percent of those tests come out negative for covid.

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

The reliability of antigen testing is highly questionable.

But there is no shortage of tests to test for the virus, and around ninety eight percent of those tests come out negative for covid.
It varies according to locality but the current national average is closer to 93% negative.
coronavirus.jhu.edu...

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

The reliability of antigen testing is highly questionable.

But there is no shortage of tests to test for the virus, and around ninety eight percent of those tests come out negative for covid.
It varies according to locality but the current national average is closer to 93% negative.
coronavirus.jhu.edu...

I live it the Upper Penninsula, we have had eighteen people who died with Covid here. Our News is good, they do not say Covid killed these people since most all of the deaths were old people who were close to death anyway, anything they caught would have killed them. The vast majority of the people in the UP were over eighty and in nursing homes till they die.
edit on 22-8-2020 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Good for you.

We did really well for a while too. Then people got stupid.

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 08:05 PM
link   
In summation :
These times are perfect examples of the Wizard Zed's explanation of how most magic works .

Wizard's First Rule
Scroll down...
Wizard's First Rule - Terry Goodkind

I read that a long time ago and realized how true it was in reality.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join